Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy VANILLA & PATCHOULI In Shower Steamer uploaded by Erica B.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

FRAGRANCE
Vanilla Absolute encourages relaxation. Patchouli Essential Oil creates a sense of harmony.

OVERVIEW
Turn your shower into a relaxing aromatherapy experience with six in shower steamers. Each effervescent tablet fills your shower with a blend of essential oils that will last long after the tablet dissolves. Breathe deeply for best results.

USAGE
Place one unwrapped tablet on shower floor. For best results, place outside of the direct stream of water. After a long day, use for a quick dose of pure comfort.

Review (1)
Erica B.
Marietta, GA
I was a little disappointed with this product. I followed the directions and didn’t put it in the direct line of the water but wasn’t really able to smell it during my shower. Once I got out of my shower, left the bathroom, and came back I was really able to smell it and it smelled amazing! I just wish it had that effect during the shower! I would like to try some of the stronger smelling ones. A good thing about them is they last for more than one shower!