Liza P.
Triangle, VA

What's your favorite aromatherapy product at bath&bodyworks?

Easley, SC
10 months, 3 weeks ago
I love the the candel and lotion. The candel helps me calm down and it smells amazing and the lotion not only relieves dry skin but you feel it helping you relax.
Easley, SC
10 months, 3 weeks ago
Deborah C.
Deborah C.
Baltimore, MD
12 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Well, so far, I really love the Lavender Vanilla!! Now, my Daughter likes the the Sleep and Energy ones. I'm going to try that one as well!!!
Anabel Z.
Anabel Z.
Austin, TX
1 year, 4 months ago
The stress relief eucalyptus mint bubble bath and body wash is one of my favorites! would higly recommend
Brooke L.
Brooke L.
Decatur, IN
1 year, 4 months ago
The stress relief eucalyptus mint bubble bath, or maybe it's body wash but I use it as bubble bath and it's amazing. Wonderful for if you're sick, sore, or stressed out. Sometimes I throw a handful of lavender epsom salts in with it for an even more relaxing experience. :)
Grace B.
Grace B.
4 years, 3 months ago
Sleep pillow mist :) I like to have the scent linger while I'm dreaming!
Katie F.
Katie F.
4 years, 5 months ago
Sleep Warm Milk and Honey bubble bath and pillow spray...I really miss that one.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Sherman, IL
4 years, 5 months ago
Definitely the stress relief! It smells so nice I light the candle in my bathroom when I come home from a long day at work and use the massage oil to rub sore muscles, it works miracles!
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Monticello, AR
4 years, 6 months ago
The eucalyptus mint is my favorite! I've loved this one for a very long time. It really does help me relax and its something that I can wear all the time. I also like the lavender vanilla.
Estrella E.
Estrella E.
Providence, RI
4 years, 6 months ago
My favorites from bbw are eucalyptus mint and black chamomile