M. Jennifer S.
M. Jennifer S.
Phoenix, AZ
Have you tried other Aromatherapy products from Bath and Body Works? If so which ones?
Deborah C.
Deborah C.
Baltimore, MD
9 months, 4 weeks ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Yes! The Sleep one does help you to fall asleep. It's the Lavender Vanilla!!! I just love the smell as well!!!
Abigail C.
Abigail C.
Pickerington, OH
1 year, 2 months ago
I own something from all of the aromatherapy fragrances. Each one serves a purpose for me - I use the orange ginger fragrance in the morning, the eucalyptus in the afternoon, and the lavender just before bed. They're all amazing!
Amy K.
Amy K.
Coalinga, CA
1 year, 2 months ago
I'VE TRIED MANY OF THESE LOTIONS. tHEY REALLY DO WORK! i LOVE THE SLEEP TIME ONE NAD THE STRESS ELIEF AS WELL AS ENERGY.
Eliza B.
Eliza B.
1 year, 2 months ago
Yes! I really like the Sleep and Awake lotions, both scents are really great and I've used them in body wash and body scrub as well. Even if the aromatherapy doesn't work (which I think it does), it helps to get into a routine and have these scent cues to help you get in the mind set of settling down for the night or getting pumped for the day ahead!
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Pewaukee, WI
1 year, 3 months ago
I love this product in the eucalyptus tea it feels and smells amazing and is a great moisturizer. I think it all comes into play with stress and relaxation
Sara S.
Sara S.
Rncho Cordova, CA
1 year, 3 months ago
I've tried the Orange&Ginger one, I forget what it's supposed to do though. Obviously these products don't make you feel energized or sleepy or free of stress instantly. It's more the idea of sitting down and giving yourself a pamper. That being said, the ingredients in the aromatherapy line have been studied and shown to actually work for those things, but don't expect the energy lotion is like a cup of coffee.
Princess J.
Princess J.
Daly City, CA
1 year, 3 months ago
Yes..i tried the energy and sleep line. All of the aromatherapy are really great products.
Brittany V.
Brittany V.
Algonac, MI
3 years, 7 months ago
Yes, The sleep line is my all time favorite. As a person who has a hard time falling asleep and staying asleep, i found that using the pillow mist, lotion, and body wash before bed give that extra little push to relax and fall asleep fast. They have many different scents within the sleep line, one to fit everyone! I highly suggest you give it a shot!
Riley H.
Riley H.
Lehi, UT
3 years, 11 months ago
I tried the energy one and also the sleep one.. I like them all!
Peej P.
Peej P.
Reno, NV
4 years ago
My absolute favorite is Sensual Black Current Vanilla. Man, that fragrance just puts me in a good frame of mind.
stephanie e.
stephanie e.
4 years, 3 months ago
The Lemon Zest body scrub is my favorite product, it has a very refreshing scent.
Sophia E.
Sophia E.
San Diego, CA
4 years, 3 months ago
I use the lavender vanilla pillow mist before bed, and it's incredibly soothing and light! Perfect for bedtime
Katie F.
Katie F.
4 years, 3 months ago
I'm in love with the Sleep Warm Milk and Honey but they haven't had it a for a few years. That's my all-time fave BBW fragrance.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Pearl River, LA
4 years, 3 months ago
I have personally used all of the stress relief products since they first came out. I even have the bottle from the first one I bought in Bath and Body Works
Susan S.
Susan S.
Riverview, MI
4 years, 3 months ago
Yes I love the sleep line in lavender vanilla!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Mt Pleasant, UT
4 years, 3 months ago
Lavender vanilla is amazing. I also like the black currant sensual one. A-mazing
Molly A.
Molly A.
4 years, 3 months ago
Of course! I've tried them all but my favorites have to be eucalyptus spearmint, lavender vanilla, lavender and chamomile. They're great! I find that they actually work too.
Holly W.
Holly W.
4 years, 3 months ago
Yes! I've tried the Sleep bubble bath and it's very relaxing.
Callie W.
Callie W.
Watkinsville, GA
4 years, 4 months ago
I ordered a eucalyptus tea body lotion. It is so relaxing and delightful. Try it out!
Erin R.
Erin R.
Johnstown, PA
4 years, 4 months ago
Yes! I love the shampoo - it's a great pick-me-up!
Barbie S.
Barbie S.
League City, TX
4 years, 4 months ago
I have also tried and love the Sleep Lavender Vanilla and the Sensual Jasmine Black Currant. Both smell lovely and rich without being too strong. I love the body washes best.
Grayson M.
Grayson M.
Newark, DE
4 years, 4 months ago
The energy one is my favorite. You really feel rejuvenated and energized after applying the lotion. I was so in love I ran out and bought the entire energy line.
Janine B.
Janine B.
Wheaton, IL
4 years, 4 months ago
The eucalyptus spearmint is my absolute favorite! Its very refreshing and seems to be relaxing
Anna Q.
Anna Q.
Conroe, TX
4 years, 4 months ago
I love the Sensual Black Current Vanilla scents. I also get compliments on how good I smell when I wear the body spray. The sad thing is I can't find it anymore, not even on their website. I hope they bring it back again.
Kathryn E.
Kathryn E.
Lawrenceville, NJ
4 years, 4 months ago
I love all of the Sleep and Energy products!
Tina T.
Tina T.
4 years, 4 months ago
I absolutely love the eucalyptus tea shower gel. I think it's lighter scent compare to the Eucalyptus mint lotion (which I prefer) and its such a relaxing scent to shower in.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
4 years, 4 months ago
My favorite is the Eucalyptus Spearmint is my favorite scent in this line. It is light yet fragrant. And very calming.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Lindstrom, MN
4 years, 5 months ago
I've tried the sleep, energy, and boost collections. I love the tangelo woods boost aromatherapy lotion.
Sonora, CA
4 years, 5 months ago
Orange ginger, Lemon zest, and Lavender chamomile are also favorites of mine
Melodie S.
Melodie S.
4 years, 5 months ago
I've tried all the Aromatherapy line, but my favorite is the Orange and Ginger Energy scent. It's a very warm, citrusy scent and although I'm not sure if it's truly energizing or not, it smells great!
Marcelle J.
Marcelle J.
Sault Sainte Marie, MI
4 years, 5 months ago
I have tried the orange energy one and I really liked it because of the smell. Its supposed to smell like oranges but it smells like wet naps or fruit loops! I am not going to re-use it though because I find the product to thick. I don't find it helps give me energy though. I've also tried sleep line and I adore some of the scents they have but I don't know that it helps me sleep. I love sleep by nature so I tend to not have problems sleeping.
Loganville, GA
4 years, 5 months ago
I love stress relief, but I have to agree with a lot of the other answers that the sleep line is great, too. I love anything with lavender and find it to be helpful in relaxing and relieving stress as well. I love the bubble bath, lotions and sprays. Does anyone have any suggestions on which aromatherapy scent/product I should try next?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
The village, OK
4 years, 5 months ago
I've used some of there "sleep" lines. The linen spray is one of my favorites!!! I've also used there honey sleep lotion and it smells awesome!
Helen T.
Helen T.
Whitestone, NY
4 years, 6 months ago
Yes, my personal favorite is the Sensual Jasmine Vanilla. The scent is strong and it lasts all day, but I absolutely love it, especially during the cooler months since it is such a heavy scent.
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Peachtree Cor, GA
4 years, 6 months ago
I really like the Sensual fragrance. I'm usually too exhausted after work to become intimate with my spouse, but after a shower with this stuff, I'm ready for a romantic evening.
Kerri D.
Kerri D.
Mebane, NC
4 years, 6 months ago
I think i have tried them all, the sleep with lavendar vanilla is relax ing, i had a reaction to the new one honey chamomile and they took it back no problem. the energy one i don't like as much because i am not big on citrus scents. my fav though is the stress relief by far
Mackenzie B.
Mackenzie B.
Concord, Nh
4 years, 6 months ago
The Lavender Vanilla scent is wonderful. I love to use the bubble bath and burn the candle in that scent to relax.
Jocely M.
Jocely M.
Perris, CA
4 years, 6 months ago
I have tried the sleep on it helps you go to sleep i use it eveynight i just massage a little on my neck and face and helps you go to sleep
Veronica P.
Veronica P.
Cary, NC
4 years, 6 months ago
Energy Orange Ginger and Lemon Zest make me feel very relaxed and alert.
Carissa E.
Carissa E.
Alexandria, VA
4 years, 6 months ago
The Eucalyptus Spearamint Body Scrub is INCREDIBLE! I have two and will be getting more after I use both up. Actually when I start the second one I'll get myself a backup to replace that one, haha. It's incredible.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Ashburn, VA
4 years, 6 months ago
Yes! The Aromatherapy Sleep from Bath and Body Works is also really good!
Moriah N.
Moriah N.
4 years, 6 months ago
I have almost all of them. Even old discontinued scents. I don't really care if they live up to what they say, aromatherapy wise, I just love the way a lot of them smell. My favorites are the sleep ones and the sensual ones. I don't really think there is a bad scent in either of those two types.
Megan H.
Megan H.
4 years, 6 months ago
I've tried and loved them all. I recommend black currant for sensual, honey vanilla dream for sleep, and orange ginger for energy.
Erin E.
Erin E.
4 years, 6 months ago
I've tried them all, and they're all as wonderful as the Stress Relief! The energy aroma therapy really works deep to give you energy. I use it in the morning, since I am not a morning person, and it really helps me wake up and get energized.
Annie J.
Annie J.
Waco, TX
4 years, 6 months ago
The stress relief candles are heavenly.
Lakita H.
Lakita H.
4 years, 7 months ago
Yes, the Lavender and Chamomile line is wonderful. I use the pillow mist every night.
4 years, 7 months ago
I love the sensual bath soap along with the sleep bath soap and pillow spray
Kait K.
Kait K.
Pensacola, FL
4 years, 7 months ago
My favorite is the Sensual Blackberry currant candle and lotion. It's smells amazing and my boyfriend loves it.
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
East New Market, MD
4 years, 7 months ago
The stress relief foam bath.
Katie G.
Katie G.
New Albany, OH
4 years, 7 months ago
I've tried the Aromatherapy candles, and they really work! I burn mine every night before I go to bed. Just be sure to blow it out before you actually sleep! :D
Callie P.
Callie P.
Ithaca, NY
4 years, 7 months ago
Yes, love the roll-on peppermint headache relief!
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Lebanon, TN
4 years, 7 months ago
Yes! The boost one smells delicious. It really does wake me up!
Krista R.
Krista R.
Jacksonville, IL
4 years, 7 months ago
The sleep aroma in the pillow mist or the wallflower is amazing. I've also loved the boost its really gets you up and moving if you are sluggish and need to get work done.
Andrea T.
Andrea T.
Far Rockaway, NY
4 years, 7 months ago
Yea I've tried the sleep line
Brianna J.
Brianna J.
Canton, OH
4 years, 7 months ago
I'm not one to spend lots of money on products like this but having been a BBW employee, we got to try some products for free. When the new sleep line came out last year, we got to choose one - I chose the lavender chamomile for my trial and I absolutely love it. I take my showers at night and applying that lotion right after my shower is the perfect combination for sleeping like a baby. I'm no longer a BBW employee but I'd still purchase the sleep products when I do run out.
Charity L.
Charity L.
Corunna, MI
4 years, 7 months ago
I use the eucalyptus spearmint scrub and shower gel/bubble bath, and body lotion and I think they all help with stress while improving your skin.
Allison D.
Allison D.
N Chesterfld, VA
4 years, 7 months ago
Yes I have used the eucalyptus candle and the lavander pillow mist, and I thought both smelled/ worked great and calmed me down after a long day!
Tricia G.
Tricia G.
harwich, MA
4 years, 8 months ago
I really enjoy the sleep line. I have the Lavender Chamomile Pillow Mist and it just calms me down and relaxes me after a long hard day. I also use the Lavender Vanilla Body Lotion. I put that on my hands right before bed and it is so soothing! I got the Energy line shower gel and I like it for a little bright spot in my day. I really enjoy the aromatherapy products. The packaging is very classy - oftentimes in glass bottles.
Kathryn H.
Kathryn H.
Atlanta, GA
4 years, 8 months ago
I also have the sleep one. It helps for when you need to calm down at night or anywhere. The ginger one is also one to consider. I usually use it in the morning to help me spring out of bed!
Erin F.
Erin F.
Cumberland, MD
4 years, 8 months ago
I use the vanilla & verbena body wash / foam bath. I love to take warm baths at the end of the day and the scent is really nice.
Sandra D.
Sandra D.
Mississauga, Ontario
4 years, 8 months ago
I love the Spearmint & Eucalyptus Pillow Mist. It really helps me get to bed and sleep well.
Joanna D.
Joanna D.
I've tried the Stress relief one in Lavender Vanilla
Hayley R.
Hayley R.
Pineville, LA
4 years, 8 months ago
I have the Sleep pillow mist and the Sensual jasmine vanilla body wash and lotion. I love both! The Sleep relaxes me before sleep and it really does help me get to sleep. And the sensual just smells so good, and I feel attractive when I wear it. The scent is amazing.
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
THE ENERGY HAS A FRESH " LET'S FO THIS" SMELL AND I HAVE ALSO TRIED THE BODY WASH WITH LAVANDER. OMG , JENIFER MUST TRY THIS
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
Tampa, FL
4 years, 9 months ago
ENERGY! Orange ginger smells awesome :)
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Amherst, ny
4 years, 9 months ago
Orange Ginger (energize) really does wake you up and smells awesome!
April M.
April M.
Largo, FL
I love the Eucalyptus Speatmint, Tranquil Mint and Lavendar Chamomile
Sierrah G.
Sierrah G.
Columbus, OH
4 years, 9 months ago
I use the sleep one! It works perfectly! :) These are amazing!
Blake A.
Blake A.
Dallas, TX
4 years, 9 months ago
Let me tell ya, I have them all! The best night one is the lavender vanilla. For energy I love the Lemon Zest over the orange ginger... but if I run out of the Lemon Zest, I still love the orange ginger... Then for stress I prefer the Eucalyptus tea tree over the eucalyptus spearmint.
Amber E.
Amber E.
Lexington, NC
4 years, 9 months ago
I have tried the Orange energy one, and the Sleep Lavendar and Vanilla. I love them both but my fave is the Sleep one!
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Hammond, IN
4 years, 9 months ago
The sleep line in lavendar vanilla is really nice too
Alea T.
Alea T.
Cypress, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The eucalyptus massage oil is HEAVEN. I have my boyfriend give me a little back/shoulder massage when I'm feeling tense and I almost always knock out a few minutes into the massage.
Ashlyn R.
Ashlyn R.
Lafayette, IN
4 years, 9 months ago
I love the Eucalyptus Spearmint shower gel. It's great to use when you're taking a nice, long, hot shower and need to unwind/relax.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
4 years, 9 months ago
The lavender vanilla from the Sleep line is my absolute favorite. I also like the orange from the energy.
Vivian N.
Vivian N.
Westminster, CA
4 years, 9 months ago
Yes!My absolute favorite is tranquil mint :9 but it is now discontinued! Eucalyptus spearment is my second!
Helena D.
Helena D.
Castle Rock, CO
4 years, 9 months ago
The sleep one and the wake up one they are all great products! There is just something about them:)!
Bianca P.
Bianca P.
Elkview, WV
4 years, 9 months ago
Like many, I absolutely love the Sleep aromatherapy products. I have the lotion, candle, and pillow spray and I can't get enough of the scent.
Makenna S.
Makenna S.
Schenectady, NY
4 years, 9 months ago
I just recently bought the Lavender Vanilla Sleep aromatherapy online. I wish I had smelled it in the store first because while I like it, I'm not in love with the smell. Yesterday I was in the store and smelled the Lavender Chamomile and I wish I had gotten that one instead. However, I find it really does work! It definitely relaxes you and puts your mind to rest.
Ruskin, FL
4 years, 9 months ago
Eucalyptus Spearmint, Eucalyptus Tea, Nighttime Tea and Honey Vanilla Dream are awesome! Honey Vanilla Dream is only seasonal and going away soon though. Stock up at the SAS!
Destinee L.
Destinee L.
Charlotte, NC
4 years, 9 months ago
My mother and I have both used the Sleep line regularly and I love it, although in my opinion the Body Shop's sleep line works a bit better.
Avery S.
Avery S.
Tulsa, OK
4 years, 9 months ago
I personally love the sleepy time ones.
Mackenzie
Mackenzie
Merritt Island, FL
4 years, 9 months ago
I have tried both the sleep line and the energy line.
Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.
Aurora, CO
4 years, 9 months ago
Yes! The sleep line with lavender and chamomile really helps me go to sleep