M. Jennifer S.
Phoenix, AZ
Have you tried other Aromatherapy products from Bath and Body Works? If so which ones?
Deborah C.
Deborah C.
Baltimore, MD
11 months, 3 weeks ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Yes! The Sleep one does help you to fall asleep. It's the Lavender Vanilla!!! I just love the smell as well!!!
Abigail C.
Abigail C.
Pickerington, OH
1 year, 4 months ago
I own something from all of the aromatherapy fragrances. Each one serves a purpose for me - I use the orange ginger fragrance in the morning, the eucalyptus in the afternoon, and the lavender just before bed. They're all amazing!
Amy K.
Amy K.
Coalinga, CA
1 year, 4 months ago
I'VE TRIED MANY OF THESE LOTIONS. tHEY REALLY DO WORK! i LOVE THE SLEEP TIME ONE NAD THE STRESS ELIEF AS WELL AS ENERGY.
Eliza B.
Eliza B.
1 year, 4 months ago
Yes! I really like the Sleep and Awake lotions, both scents are really great and I've used them in body wash and body scrub as well. Even if the aromatherapy doesn't work (which I think it does), it helps to get into a routine and have these scent cues to help you get in the mind set of settling down for the night or getting pumped for the day ahead!
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Pewaukee, WI
1 year, 5 months ago
I love this product in the eucalyptus tea it feels and smells amazing and is a great moisturizer. I think it all comes into play with stress and relaxation
Sara S.
Sara S.
Rncho Cordova, CA
1 year, 5 months ago
I've tried the Orange&Ginger one, I forget what it's supposed to do though. Obviously these products don't make you feel energized or sleepy or free of stress instantly. It's more the idea of sitting down and giving yourself a pamper. That being said, the ingredients in the aromatherapy line have been studied and shown to actually work for those things, but don't expect the energy lotion is like a cup of coffee.
Princess J.
Princess J.
Daly City, CA
1 year, 5 months ago
Yes..i tried the energy and sleep line. All of the aromatherapy are really great products.
Brittany V.
Brittany V.
Algonac, MI
3 years, 9 months ago
Yes, The sleep line is my all time favorite. As a person who has a hard time falling asleep and staying asleep, i found that using the pillow mist, lotion, and body wash before bed give that extra little push to relax and fall asleep fast. They have many different scents within the sleep line, one to fit everyone! I highly suggest you give it a shot!
Riley H.
Riley H.
Lehi, UT
4 years, 1 month ago
I tried the energy one and also the sleep one.. I like them all!
Peej P.
Peej P.
Reno, NV
4 years, 2 months ago
My absolute favorite is Sensual Black Current Vanilla. Man, that fragrance just puts me in a good frame of mind.