Add a Photo

By Bath & Body Works

#1 in Hand Cream
Super moisturizing hand cream softens, smoothes and soothes rough hands. Shea and Murumuru Butters provide deep moisturizing action, while an aromatherapy blend of essential oils boosts body, mind & mood. Breathe deeply for best results.
Photos (42)
Alejandrina R.
Alejandrina R.
Brownsville, TX

The smell is so relaxing. As you apply it on and inhale it helps as aroma therapy too. I use it in tbe office and a home to help me relax..
Melissa b.
Melissa b.
Flat Rock, NC

This stuff is amazing. Put on before bed time. Helps you relax. Absolutely love the sent. Love to stock up when they have the yellow duck sale. Also- when applied at night, sent was still noticeable 6 hours later when I woke up. If you like bath and body Works you should definitely try this scent
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Brookfield, WI

I love this stuff. I have really bad anxiety and just the smell of this stuff calms me down. I tend to use it right before bed and right after yoga. It has a nice consistency and isn't greasy at all! (as some lotions are).
Erin J.
Erin J.

I love the way this smells. This is very moisturizing and i also bought a spray in the same sent so that my pillows would smell relaxing.
shane c.
shane c.

I love this hand cream!!!!! The smell is so relaxing. It's super minty and smells great. I put it on every night before I go to bed!
Ainsley K.
Ainsley K.
S Milwaukee, WI

If you love the stress relief lotion, then this is a perfect item to have in your purse or backpack. Great for dry skin and I believe that this smell just makes you feel relaxed and calm
Erin M.
Erin M.

I have been using this for a few years now and it smells great! I use it every night before bed and taking deep breaths it really does relief the feelings of stress! The smell is wonderful and calming. I also bought this smell in the pillow mist that Bath and Body Works offers and works like a dream! I would recommend anything in this line of aromatherapy if you're looking for something to help you sleep or relax!
Veronica M.
Veronica M.

This is my all time favorite lotion , relaxes you right away and is so soft on skin , reminds me of being at a spa!
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Indianapolis, IN

I keep a bottle of this hand cream in my backpack for school. Being a full time student can be stressful, but the mix of essential oils in this calms me right down. It's so soothing on my ultra-dry hands, especially in the harsh winter months. I would absolutely recommend.
Shaila V.
Shaila V.

I bought my friends one too. It really relaxes you in stressful times, especially during finals
Gladys A.
Gladys A.

Does this really calms u down after along day?
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
June 30, 2016, 10:53 a.m.
I honestly think it does if you put it on right before bed. The scents are soft, fresh and relaxing. If you get in the habit of using it your body will recognize the scent and relate it to sleep. love this product.
Diane J.
Diane J.
St Petersburg, FL

Would you try this product again?
Theresa C.
Theresa C.
June 16, 2016, 8:16 a.m.
Yes! This I definitely one of my favorite products from bath and body works.
M. Jennifer S.
M. Jennifer S.
Phoenix, AZ

Have you tried other Aromatherapy products from Bath and Body Works? If so which ones?
Abigail C.
Abigail C.
July 5, 2016, 10:35 p.m.
I own something from all of the aromatherapy fragrances. Each one serves a purpose for me - I use the orange ginger fragrance in the morning, the eucalyptus in the afternoon, and the lavender just before bed. They're all amazing!
Maria S.
Maria S.
El Centro, CA

Do you feel like this product really works?
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
June 30, 2016, 1:01 a.m.
Yes I love this. I purchased the body lotion and the candles. I find it very relaxing after a long day and helps me wind down and sleep better. I wound recommend this lotion to anyone!
Liza P.
Liza P.
Triangle, VA

What's your favorite aromatherapy product at bath&bodyworks?
Anabel Z.
Anabel Z.
June 28, 2016, 7:01 p.m.
The stress relief eucalyptus mint bubble bath and body wash is one of my favorites! would higly recommend

Join Now