BY BATH & BODY WORKS #1 in Hand Cream

Super moisturizing hand cream softens, smoothes and soothes rough hands. Shea and Murumuru Butters provide deep moisturizing action, while an aromatherapy blend of essential oils boosts body, mind & mood. Breathe deeply for best results. see more...

Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy- Stress Relief Hand Cream
  • "Okay well I love the Eucalyptus Tea Body Lotion, it smells so good and I love the glass bottle it comes in but the Eucalyptus Spearmint Hand Cream felt super greasy on my hands and the sent wasn't as good. " in 81 reviews
  • "Smells great and always make me feel calm when I use it even if it is only psychological it still is great love the equcalyptus !" in 76 reviews
  • "I have this product, its just a stress relaxer, it smells amazing, when I shower and use it, I feel like I'm in a spa and just relax and my skin feels smooth and clean and relax!" in 73 reviews
  • "The candle, Hand and Body cream, bath soap..The calming scent of eucalyptus and spearmint really helps you wind down after a long day." in 55 reviews
  • "this has t be one of my favorite products from bath and body in the best fragrance they carry not overwhelming very soothing and very relaxing!" in 45 reviews
Mariah R.
Mariah R.
Eden Prairie, MN
Wellness Guru Expert
This product smells amazing and leaves your hands feeling very soft. It is very calming, and a perfect way to relax. If I put this on right before bed, the smell can be a little too much for me (I sleep in a position in which my hands are close to my face), so I try to put it on at least an hour before going to bed so the scent can diffuse a little. This is a great way to chill out. I also have a body lotion and a large candle so I can really create a spa in my own home when I need to! I would say wait until Bath & Body Works has a sale to pick this up. It's not super pricey, but a little higher than their other lotions and candles.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Victor, NY
This scent is just GLORIOUS I can't get enough. This is what converted me into an aromatherapy believer. Seriously sooo calming and soothing to me which is really helpful to me as I suffer from Generalized Anxiety Disorder. I like to use it before bed it helps me unwind and I also keep a small travel bottle in my purse so I can use it whenever my anxiety amps up. It's even become a bit of a superstition for me that I must put some on at school before a test :) It's also a really nice moisturizer as most B&BW products are, but I would probably still use it even if it was mediocre!
Emily H.
Emily H.
Grandview, MO
I became hooked on the Aromatherapy line by Bath & Body Works after a friend had the pillow mist back in December. I purchased their pillow mist, car air fresheners, travel size hand lotion and I'm currently on my second bottle of the body lotion. I lather myself in it right before bed and surprisingly, it helps relax me faster to sleep than their lavender and vanilla Sleep lotion does. The eucalyptus and mint compliment each other very nicely. It's not overbearing and leaves you feeling and smelling as though you were just at the spa.
Kam F.
Kam F.
Lapeer, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my favorite out of all Bath and Body Works products. It is much more moisturizing than any of their other lotions and it has THE BEST scent. I have bought every single item they have with this scent. Whenever I use it I always get comments on the great smell. I use this product the most often in the winter because that is when my hands get the most dry but I use it year round. The scent is long lasting. If you apply too much sometimes it feels a bit oily but it isn't nearly as bad as most lotions and moisturizers.
Celeste M.
Celeste M.
Las Cruces, NM
This scent is in the men's section of the store but I really really love it. It smells fantastic! And does a great job at moisturizing as well. It's one of my favorite products actually. It smells just like eucalyptus and is a very smooth and creamy constincy. I also really like that the 'stress relief' scent is available in this wonderful hand cream as well as oil, body lotion, and other forms. I would definitely received to a hard-working friend or family member.
Kimmy K.
Kimmy K.
Brownsburg, IN
The only reason that this is getting any stars is because the hand cream itself works fairly well. The stuff stinks and the smell lingers. I bought it a while ago to prepare myself for finals, and it smelled so bad the people next to me told me to TAKE IT OFF. I was so embarrassed and the whole experience only made me more stressed. Also, if you do end up liking the scent (it's not all that minty either), please don't put on too much or you'll get a headache.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Nashville , TN
Wellness Guru Expert
Honestly, 5 stars isn't enough!!! This is a product I use day and night every single day of my life. The delicious eucalyptus aromatherapy scent literally relieves stress within seconds. I find that it is helpful to put on before bed to settle into sleep. The moisturizing factor is also top notch! My hands are always soft and smooth. This hand cream can also be used on dry legs and elbows. All in all one of my absolute favorite products from bath and body.
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Annandale, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
One of my favorite hand creams. I've used this for a couple years now. I've got the small travel sized bottle which I keep in my purse. They say stress relief and I personally believe it. The scent alone puts me into spa mode, even in a crowd. It makes my hands super soft and not at all greasy. I will definitely continue to buy this. (The body washes/pillow sprays of the same scent are a great way to end the day as well!)
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
I was hesitant about buying this lotion. I didn't know if it was hyped up or what to expect and I tend to be a little frugal sometimes. I ended up receiving it as a gift and I was so excited to go home and try it out. It was a godsend! I love the combination of eucalyptus and spearmint. The feel of the lotion on my legs felt warm- a little like icy hot, but not nearly as strong. I went to sleep that night feeling great!
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
I love the entire line if Bath and Body Works Stress Relief Eucalyptus line. I use them on really stressful days and times and they really calm me down. I love the lotion and have one in my work bag to use on the go as needed. Several people in my office use this and everyone can recognize the smell. I love this product and will continue to purchase. I would highly recommend this product to a friend or family member.
Gladys A.
Gladys A.
Does this really calms u down after along day?
Diane J.
Diane J.
st petersburg, FL
Would you try this product again?
M. Jennifer S.
M. Jennifer S.
Phoenix, AZ
Have you tried other Aromatherapy products from Bath and Body Works? If so which ones?
Maria S.
Maria S.
El Centro, CA
Do you feel like this product really works?
Liza P.
Liza P.
Triangle, VA
What's your favorite aromatherapy product at bath&bodyworks?