Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy- Stress Relief Hand Cream

based on 2520 reviews

Highlights
allison j.
  • Okay well I love the Eucalyptus Tea Body Lotion, it smells so good and I love the glass bottle it comes in but the Eucalyptus Spearmint Hand Cream felt super greasy on my hands and the sent wasn't as good. in 81 reviews.

• Jessica Q.
  • Smells great and always make me feel calm when I use it even if it is only psychological it still is great love the equcalyptus ! in 76 reviews.

• Lisbel F.
  • I have this product, its just a stress relaxer, it smells amazing, when I shower and use it, I feel like I'm in a spa and just relax and my skin feels smooth and clean and relax! in 73 reviews.

• Cassi M.
  • The candle, Hand and Body cream, bath soap..The calming scent of eucalyptus and spearmint really helps you wind down after a long day. in 55 reviews.

• Sarah j.
  • this has t be one of my favorite products from bath and body in the best fragrance they carry not overwhelming very soothing and very relaxing! in 45 reviews.

0 character used

Add Picture
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Erin M.

2 influensters found this helpful

I have been using this for a few years now and it smells great! I use it every night before bed and taking deep breaths it really does relief the feelings of stress! The smell is wonderful and calming. I also bought this smell in the pillow mist that Bath and Body Works offers and works like a dream! I would recommend anything in this line of aromatherapy if you're looking for something to help you sleep or relax!

Lauren A.

2 influensters found this helpful

I love this stuff. I have really bad anxiety and just the smell of this stuff calms me down. I tend to use it right before bed and right after yoga. It has a nice consistency and isn't greasy at all! (as some lotions are).

Ainsley K.

2 influensters found this helpful

If you love the stress relief lotion, then this is a perfect item to have in your purse or backpack. Great for dry skin and I believe that this smell just makes you feel relaxed and calm

Erin J.

2 influensters found this helpful

i love the way this smells. This is very moisturizing and i also bought a spray in the same sent so that my pillows would smell relaxing.

shane c.

2 influensters found this helpful

I love this hand cream!!!!! The smell is so relaxing. It's super minty and smells great. I put it on every night before I go to bed!

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Brittany B.
    Brittany B.

Is this worth buying and trying out?

11 answersNov 18 - 2014 - 10:28 a.m.
    Ashley M.
    Ashley M.

What time of day is the best time to use the stress relief cream? Also, what does it smell like?

0 answersMay 31 - 2016 - 5:35 p.m.
    Piriyanga P.
    Piriyanga P.

Does this lotion really relieve stress/anxiety?

0 answersMay 29 - 2016 - 12:22 a.m.
    member-fb029ee80
    member-fb029ee80

What kind of scent does this product have?

0 answersMay 25 - 2016 - 10:22 a.m.
    Kelsey D.
    Kelsey D.

I've heard that there are some harmful chemicals in this product. is this true?

0 answersMay 24 - 2016 - 4:13 p.m.
    alex b.
    alex b.

Does this product contain essential oils? I'd love to try it but I don't want to buy it online just to find out that I don't like the smell!!

1 answerMay 13 - 2016 - 7:13 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now