Add a Photo

By BATH & BODY WORKS
#1 in Hand Cream
Super moisturizing hand cream softens, smoothes and soothes rough hands. Shea and Murumuru Butters provide deep moisturizing action, while an aromatherapy blend of essential oils boosts body, mind & mood. Breathe deeply for best results.
Photos (51)
Chloe P.
Chloe P.
Lunenburg, MA

Being a newbie to aromatherapy I was apprehensive to how this would work and if it would actually work at all. Bu after using this product for a while and bringing it into my routine, it began working and the effects of it has benefited me for the better. While it's a little pricy for aa broke college student, it truly works only buying it maybe 3 times a year if that. It smells amazing and defiantly seems to help with stress. I am now a firm believer in aromatherapy. I also love the product not only for that but it is not shiny or leaves a greasy residue. It is safe on all skin even if you are sensitive, not to mention it lasts a long time, but that's only if you're the only one using the product.
Erika L.
Erika L.
Lexington, OH

I worked at Bath & Body Works for five years and this was always my favorite scent! My whole entire family is obsessed with the aromatherapy line and I purchase them gift sets each years. My dad and brother's favorite scent is the Eucalyptus Spearment while my mom's is the Sleep Lavender Vanilla. The quality of these products are so wonderful and seem much more expensive than they are! I never get tired of this scent! It is perfect because whether you are a man or woman you could wear these scents flawlessly. If you're not a fan of super perfumey scents from Bath & Body purchase something from their Aromatherapy line! You will not regret it!
Mariah R.
Mariah R.
Eden Prairie, MN

This product smells amazing and leaves your hands feeling very soft. It is very calming, and a perfect way to relax. If I put this on right before bed, the smell can be a little too much for me (I sleep in a position in which my hands are close to my face), so I try to put it on at least an hour before going to bed so the scent can diffuse a little. This is a great way to chill out. I also have a body lotion and a large candle so I can really create a spa in my own home when I need to! I would say wait until Bath & Body Works has a sale to pick this up. It's not super pricey, but a little higher than their other lotions and candles.
Marissa N.
Marissa N.
South Portland, ME

I am so particular about applying scented lotions to my body- while I may enjoy something pungent, I never want to offend anyone around me by putting on anything too strong, no matter how much I enjoy it. I must say, I can lather this stuff on and my boyfriend who is super sensitive to smells/gets headaches easily from some of my beauty products, has never reacted- in fact, he loves it!

This is an incredibly soothing, lovely smell that you will just want to bask in all day. As an anxiety prone person, I NEED to surround myself with soothing scents. Plus, for the price this is hard to beat!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Victor, NY

This scent is just GLORIOUS I can't get enough. This is what converted me into an aromatherapy believer. Seriously sooo calming and soothing to me which is really helpful to me as I suffer from Generalized Anxiety Disorder. I like to use it before bed it helps me unwind and I also keep a small travel bottle in my purse so I can use it whenever my anxiety amps up. It's even become a bit of a superstition for me that I must put some on at school before a test :) It's also a really nice moisturizer as most B&BW products are, but I would probably still use it even if it was mediocre!
Emily H.
Emily H.
Grandview, MO

I became hooked on the Aromatherapy line by Bath & Body Works after a friend had the pillow mist back in December. I purchased their pillow mist, car air fresheners, travel size hand lotion and I'm currently on my second bottle of the body lotion. I lather myself in it right before bed and surprisingly, it helps relax me faster to sleep than their lavender and vanilla Sleep lotion does. The eucalyptus and mint compliment each other very nicely. It's not overbearing and leaves you feeling and smelling as though you were just at the spa.
Kam F.
Kam F.
Dryden, Mi

This is my favorite out of all Bath and Body Works products. It is much more moisturizing than any of their other lotions and it has THE BEST scent. I have bought every single item they have with this scent. Whenever I use it I always get comments on the great smell. I use this product the most often in the winter because that is when my hands get the most dry but I use it year round. The scent is long lasting. If you apply too much sometimes it feels a bit oily but it isn't nearly as bad as most lotions and moisturizers.
Tawfiq A.
Tawfiq A.
Dubai

I know the first signs of again his often seen on the hands and neck, this product will do you justice, I personally haven't used it but I am willing to try it, I usually use pure almond cold pressed oil and I blend with with shea butter and apply on my hand and cover them with sleepling gloves and in the morning, my hands looks plumed, and glowed. And to add that UMFF I like to apply my vitamin c serum on my hands in the morning and let it absorb then apply body moisture.
Celeste M.
Celeste M.
Las Cruces, NM

This scent is in the men's section of the store but I really really love it. It smells fantastic! And does a great job at moisturizing as well. It's one of my favorite products actually. It smells just like eucalyptus and is a very smooth and creamy constincy. I also really like that the 'stress relief' scent is available in this wonderful hand cream as well as oil, body lotion, and other forms. I would definitely received to a hard-working friend or family member.
Kimmy K.
Kimmy K.
Brownsburg, IN

The only reason that this is getting any stars is because the hand cream itself works fairly well. The stuff stinks and the smell lingers. I bought it a while ago to prepare myself for finals, and it smelled so bad the people next to me told me to TAKE IT OFF. I was so embarrassed and the whole experience only made me more stressed. Also, if you do end up liking the scent (it's not all that minty either), please don't put on too much or you'll get a headache.
Gladys A.
Gladys A.

Does this really calms u down after along day?
Diane J.
Diane J.
St Petersburg, FL

Would you try this product again?
M. Jennifer S.
M. Jennifer S.
Phoenix, AZ

Have you tried other Aromatherapy products from Bath and Body Works? If so which ones?
Maria S.
Maria S.
Pomona, Ca

Do you feel like this product really works?
Liza P.
Liza P.
Triangle, VA

What's your favorite aromatherapy product at bath&bodyworks?

Join Now