Add a Photo

#1 in Hand Cream
Super moisturizing hand cream softens, smoothes and soothes rough hands. Shea and Murumuru Butters provide deep moisturizing action, while an aromatherapy blend of essential oils boosts body, mind & mood. Breathe deeply for best results.
Photos (53)
Daniel G.
Daniel G.

Being a newbie to aromatherapy I was apprehensive to how this would work and if it would actually work at all. Bu after using this product for a while and bringing it into my routine, it began working and the effects of it has benefited me for the better. While it's a little pricy for aa broke college student, it truly works only buying it maybe 3 times a year if that. It smells amazing and defiantly seems to help with stress. I am now a firm believer in aromatherapy. I also love the product not only for that but it is not shiny or leaves a greasy residue. It is safe on all skin even if you are sensitive, not to mention it lasts a long time, but that's only if you're the only one using the product.
Chloe P.
Chloe P.
Lunenburg, MA

Mariah R.
Mariah R.
Eden Prairie, MN

This product smells amazing and leaves your hands feeling very soft. It is very calming, and a perfect way to relax. If I put this on right before bed, the smell can be a little too much for me (I sleep in a position in which my hands are close to my face), so I try to put it on at least an hour before going to bed so the scent can diffuse a little. This is a great way to chill out. I also have a body lotion and a large candle so I can really create a spa in my own home when I need to! I would say wait until Bath & Body Works has a sale to pick this up. It's not super pricey, but a little higher than their other lotions and candles.
Nicolet F.
Nicolet F.
Fort Worth, TX

Love this product!!! Love everything about it! ...and so does my husband!The scent is so pleasant! It makes me feel happy and calm! I've used 3 of them: Eucalyptus Tea, Eucalyptus Tangerine and Eucalyptus Spearmint. All of them are just great!Love how this cream feels on my skin. Love how it works for my skin. It moisturizes so good and makes it very soft and it's non-greasy. I use it like a body cream and also like a hand cream. Both work great!I love it a lot! My husband does too! I also bought these creams as gifts for my friends and they were very happy with them!!! Great product!Highly recommend it!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Victor, NY

This scent is just GLORIOUS I can't get enough. This is what converted me into an aromatherapy believer. Seriously sooo calming and soothing to me which is really helpful to me as I suffer from Generalized Anxiety Disorder. I like to use it before bed it helps me unwind and I also keep a small travel bottle in my purse so I can use it whenever my anxiety amps up. It's even become a bit of a superstition for me that I must put some on at school before a test :) It's also a really nice moisturizer as most B&BW products are, but I would probably still use it even if it was mediocre!
Hazelkrystal D.
Hazelkrystal D.
Fremont, CA

I love this hand cream. It is so luxurious, the scent and feel are wonderful. I like to keep it handy on my desk at work or in my car because it soothes my very dry hands. My hands are constantly dry because I work in the health field, meaning I wash my hands 24/7. Although it is a bit more expensive compared to Bath & Body Works products, it is very worth it. The Eucalyptus essential oil clears the mind while spearmint essential oil uplifts. Incredibly moisturizing, perfect for women and men. It's very refreshing in the summer and helps open your sinuses in the winter.
Valerie L.
Valerie L.

LOVE!!! I absolutely love this product. The scent is amazing! I have the lotion, oil, and bath wash and I am absolutely addicted to using all of them. I usually use this with a hot bath so that I can relax on nights when I can't get very much sleep at all. It also helped with with severe headaches. I bathe with the bath wash then apply some lotion and a small amount of oil on my skin and take deep breaths of it. it eases my headaches really quickly and lets me relax. I always have to be stocked up on this!!!! I would recommend it to anyone!!
Emily H.
Emily H.
Grandview, MO

I became hooked on the Aromatherapy line by Bath & Body Works after a friend had the pillow mist back in December. I purchased their pillow mist, car air fresheners, travel size hand lotion and I'm currently on my second bottle of the body lotion. I lather myself in it right before bed and surprisingly, it helps relax me faster to sleep than their lavender and vanilla Sleep lotion does. The eucalyptus and mint compliment each other very nicely. It's not overbearing and leaves you feeling and smelling as though you were just at the spa.
Kam F.
Kam F.
Dryden, Mi

This is my favorite out of all Bath and Body Works products. It is much more moisturizing than any of their other lotions and it has THE BEST scent. I have bought every single item they have with this scent. Whenever I use it I always get comments on the great smell. I use this product the most often in the winter because that is when my hands get the most dry but I use it year round. The scent is long lasting. If you apply too much sometimes it feels a bit oily but it isn't nearly as bad as most lotions and moisturizers.
Marta V.
Marta V.

I'll admit, I was kind of a skeptic about this because it sounds silly that a smell can help you relieve stress. I will say that that this lotion gives off a relaxing vibe. It smells great. I always grab this lotion, dab a bit on my hands and then lather for it to really sink in the skin. I then inhale and breathe deeply... stress slowly slips away -- probably because I'm not thinking about the stress and focusing on breathing not because of the actual lotion itself.... so it's a good aid to a de-stressing routine.
Gladys A.
Gladys A.

Does this really calms u down after along day?
Diane J.
Diane J.
st petersburg, FL

Would you try this product again?
M. Jennifer S.
M. Jennifer S.
Phoenix, AZ

Have you tried other Aromatherapy products from Bath and Body Works? If so which ones?
Maria S.
Maria S.
El Centro, CA

Do you feel like this product really works?
Liza P.
Liza P.
Triangle, VA

What's your favorite aromatherapy product at bath&bodyworks?

Join Now