influenster

influenster

Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy- Stress Relief Hand Cream

Highlights
allison j.
  • Okay well I love the Eucalyptus Tea Body Lotion, it smells so good and I love the glass bottle it comes in but the Eucalyptus Spearmint Hand Cream felt super greasy on my hands and the sent wasn't as good. in 81 reviews.

• Jessica Q.
  • Smells great and always make me feel calm when I use it even if it is only psychological it still is great love the equcalyptus ! in 76 reviews.

• Lisbel F.
  • I have this product, its just a stress relaxer, it smells amazing, when I shower and use it, I feel like I'm in a spa and just relax and my skin feels smooth and clean and relax! in 73 reviews.

• Cassi M.
  • The candle, Hand and Body cream, bath soap..The calming scent of eucalyptus and spearmint really helps you wind down after a long day. in 55 reviews.

• Sarah j.
  • this has t be one of my favorite products from bath and body in the best fragrance they carry not overwhelming very soothing and very relaxing! in 45 reviews.

0 character used

HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Erin M.

2 influensters found this helpful

I have been using this for a few years now and it smells great! I use it every night before bed and taking deep breaths it really does relief the feelings of stress! The smell is wonderful and calming. I also bought this smell in the pillow mist that Bath and Body Works offers and works like a dream! I would recommend anything in this line of aromatherapy if you're looking for something to help you sleep or relax!

Ainsley K.

2 influensters found this helpful

If you love the stress relief lotion, then this is a perfect item to have in your purse or backpack. Great for dry skin and I believe that this smell just makes you feel relaxed and calm

marie  b.

1 influenster found this helpful

Love all of the different types of Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy- Stress Relief products.
    I buy them all the time. I love getting them on sale. I love getting their new types and different types.
    Its a must get!! I highly recommend this brand!!! I told my cousin about it and she got some and fell in love with Aromatherapy- Stress Relief products too :)

Regi W.

1 influenster found this helpful

I have the pillow mist, body lotion, hand lotion (I keep it at work) and the body wash in this scent. I also have like 17 of the car deodorizers in this scent. I love it. I can't say that it gets rid of my feelings of stress and anxiety, but it does sort of relieve the feelings. The scent is soothing and relaxing, and for that reason it is worth buying.

Jennifer T.

1 influenster found this helpful

I LOVE this scent. It is my absolute favorite scent from Bath & Body Works, I'd say, but then again I haven't smelled everything. This scent is so pleasant, I look forward to just getting to smell it. I wish the cream went a long way though. The formula could be improved, but the scent is spot on!

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Brittany B.
    Brittany B.

Is this worth buying and trying out?

9 answersNov 18 - 2014 - 10:28 a.m.
    Samara H.
    Samara H.

HOW does it relieve stress?

1 answerFeb 09 - 2016 - 12:25 a.m.
    Allison D.
    Allison D.

Is there a strong scent for this hand cream?

0 answersJan 28 - 2016 - 5:26 p.m.
    Andrea D.
    Andrea D.

I know it's supposed to have a great scent for stress relief but does it help chapped or dry hands too?

0 answersJan 18 - 2016 - 9:09 p.m.
    Haley T.
    Haley T.

Wondering if this actually does help anyone stay unstressed?

6 answersJan 17 - 2016 - 3:26 p.m.
    Katrina T.
    Katrina T.

Does this lotion really relieve stress?

0 answersJan 15 - 2016 - 7:26 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now