Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

influenster

JOIN NOW

Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy- Stress Relief Hand Cream

Highlights
allison j.
  • Okay well I love the Eucalyptus Tea Body Lotion, it smells so good and I love the glass bottle it comes in but the Eucalyptus Spearmint Hand Cream felt super greasy on my hands and the sent wasn't as good. in 81 reviews.

• Jessica Q.
  • Smells great and always make me feel calm when I use it even if it is only psychological it still is great love the equcalyptus ! in 76 reviews.

• Lisbel F.
  • I have this product, its just a stress relaxer, it smells amazing, when I shower and use it, I feel like I'm in a spa and just relax and my skin feels smooth and clean and relax! in 73 reviews.

• Cassi M.
  • The candle, Hand and Body cream, bath soap..The calming scent of eucalyptus and spearmint really helps you wind down after a long day. in 55 reviews.

• Sarah j.
  • this has t be one of my favorite products from bath and body in the best fragrance they carry not overwhelming very soothing and very relaxing! in 45 reviews.

0 character used

Write Review
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Jessica M.
    Jessica M.

4 influensters found this helpful

So delicious smelling and it really helps to reduce stress.
    It is decently priced and can usually be purchased as a bundle.
    I love to keep this in my purse.

Theresa L.

3 influensters found this helpful

I bought this for myself at Bath & Body Works, and absolutely love it. I really enjoyed the Aromatherapy collection so I decided I would try this. The price is a little bit too high, for such a small lotion, though, I love the smell, and it actually does make me feel more relaxed. It is also very moisturizing to my hands, with a very cute packaging. I also love the fact that it is mini, and easy to carry around!

Lisa M.
    Lisa M.

2 influensters found this helpful

I use this product all of the time, it has a great relaxing spa like light scent. It is a rich and silky lotion that moisturizes without being greasy. The price is reasonable and the product is well worth the money.

Tatiana A.
    Tatiana A.

2 influensters found this helpful

I love this product so much! The scent is invigorating, clean and crisp! The scent is not too overwhelming. Also, I love to use this on summer nights because it gives this cool feeling and helps me sleep better.

Christina P.
    Christina P.

2 influensters found this helpful

This is not some off brand lotion that makes you believe it relieves stress.... This stress relief lotion from bath and body works is the real deal! Great aroma and does not leave the skin oily

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Brittany B.
    Brittany B.

Is this worth buying and trying out?

8 answersNov 18 - 2014 - 10:28 a.m.
    Brittney V.
    Brittney V.

I always wanted to try these. Does it actually relieve stress?

6 answersApr 16 - 2015 - 2:26 p.m.
    elisha j.
    elisha j.

I know it says hand cream but can I rub some on my temples as well? I heard it's really soothing.

2 answersApr 06 - 2015 - 3:36 p.m.
    Katelyn H.
    Katelyn H.

I always see these in bath & body works and I'm so tempted to buy one but I don't understand how a hand cream can relieve stress. does anyone know if this actually works?

0 answersJul 25 - 2015 - 4:27 a.m.
    Emily B.
    Emily B.

If you see the eucalyptus spearmint shea butter lotion in the non-aromatherapy packaging ( it has a pink flower) it is the same thing! And it is cheaper!

1 answerJul 17 - 2015 - 6:25 p.m.
    ilona p.
    ilona p.

Does this lotion leave a greasy feeling after you put it on?

3 answersJul 16 - 2015 - 2:36 a.m.
    ASK A QUESTION