Add a Photo

By Bath & Body Works

#1 in Hand Cream
Super moisturizing hand cream softens, smoothes and soothes rough hands. Shea and Murumuru Butters provide deep moisturizing action, while an aromatherapy blend of essential oils boosts body, mind & mood. Breathe deeply for best results.
Photos (43)
Jasmin P.
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX

I think the smell is so soothing and relaxing so in my opinion, this lotion does work when it comes to relieving stress. Whenever I'm stressing out I just put some of this lotion on and take deep breaths and I soon start feeling better. I've heard some people say this lotion does nothing but I believe that if you think to yourself that it's not going to work when you're trying it, then it won't help you. You have to relax your mind and be willing for it to work. The best time to buy the aromatherapy products is during a sale. I got the full sized lotions for $5 and each is originally $15. I purchased Stress Relief, Sleep and Energy; so for the price of 1 I got 3 of them. B&BW is all about being smart when you purchase certain items. I would recommend this lotion, it's amazing. I even bought the smaller size to take it with me to school!
Erika L.
Erika L.
Lexington, OH

I worked at Bath & Body Works for five years and this was always my favorite scent! My whole entire family is obsessed with the aromatherapy line and I purchase them gift sets each years. My dad and brother's favorite scent is the Eucalyptus Spearment while my mom's is the Sleep Lavender Vanilla. The quality of these products are so wonderful and seem much more expensive than they are! I never get tired of this scent! It is perfect because whether you are a man or woman you could wear these scents flawlessly. If you're not a fan of super perfumey scents from Bath & Body purchase something from their Aromatherapy line! You will not regret it!
Mariah R.
Mariah R.
Minneapolis, MN

This product smells amazing and leaves your hands feeling very soft. It is very calming, and a perfect way to relax. If I put this on right before bed, the smell can be a little too much for me (I sleep in a position in which my hands are close to my face), so I try to put it on at least an hour before going to bed so the scent can diffuse a little. This is a great way to chill out. I also have a body lotion and a large candle so I can really create a spa in my own home when I need to! I would say wait until Bath & Body Works has a sale to pick this up. It's not super pricey, but a little higher than their other lotions and candles.
Jasmine K.
Jasmine K.
Long Beach, CA

I first bought this particular scent as a hand wash and lotion duo for my kitchen sink, but those quickly ran out when I realized just how much I loved the scent. It's so crisp and clean and calming. As a college student, I'm constantly stressed about finances and studying and tests that I need something simple like this to calm me down. It's the perfect size to carry around in my bag and I use this right before every test. It's been helping my grades, though that's probably just because it helps me calm down which in turn helps me think more clearly. All in all, one of my favorite scents ever.
Marissa N.
Marissa N.
South Portland, ME

I am so particular about applying scented lotions to my body- while I may enjoy something pungent, I never want to offend anyone around me by putting on anything too strong, no matter how much I enjoy it. I must say, I can lather this stuff on and my boyfriend who is super sensitive to smells/gets headaches easily from some of my beauty products, has never reacted- in fact, he loves it!

This is an incredibly soothing, lovely smell that you will just want to bask in all day. As an anxiety prone person, I NEED to surround myself with soothing scents. Plus, for the price this is hard to beat!
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Erie, PA

This scent is just GLORIOUS I can't get enough. This is what converted me into an aromatherapy believer. Seriously sooo calming and soothing to me which is really helpful to me as I suffer from Generalized Anxiety Disorder. I like to use it before bed it helps me unwind and I also keep a small travel bottle in my purse so I can use it whenever my anxiety amps up. It's even become a bit of a superstition for me that I must put some on at school before a test :) It's also a really nice moisturizer as most B&BW products are, but I would probably still use it even if it was mediocre!
Emily H.
Emily H.
Grandview, MO

I became hooked on the Aromatherapy line by Bath & Body Works after a friend had the pillow mist back in December. I purchased their pillow mist, car air fresheners, travel size hand lotion and I'm currently on my second bottle of the body lotion. I lather myself in it right before bed and surprisingly, it helps relax me faster to sleep than their lavender and vanilla Sleep lotion does. The eucalyptus and mint compliment each other very nicely. It's not overbearing and leaves you feeling and smelling as though you were just at the spa.
Kam F.
Kam F.
Dryden, MI

This is my favorite out of all Bath and Body Works products. It is much more moisturizing than any of their other lotions and it has THE BEST scent. I have bought every single item they have with this scent. Whenever I use it I always get comments on the great smell. I use this product the most often in the winter because that is when my hands get the most dry but I use it year round. The scent is long lasting. If you apply too much sometimes it feels a bit oily but it isn't nearly as bad as most lotions and moisturizers.
I picked this up blindly when BBW was having a sale and I needed 1 extra item, this ended up being my favorite.

The smell is heavenly and I just cannot get enough, it is moisturizing but not greasy. It does offer a rather soothing/cooling effect, not sure if it truly relieves stress but it will delight your senses and put you in a comfortable state of mind.

The Aromatherapy line has quickly become my favorite. I will say this line is a bit more expensive than other items you can purchase in BBW (but so worth it).
Jade B.
Jade B.
Cincinnati, OH

I was very iffy on if this stress reliever would work for me. With taking on 2 jobs plus, working at a internship job, and applying to different law schools, I thought I would give it a shot with this stress relief lotion. To say the least, this lotion will calm you down. No doubt. I highly recommend this lotion to anyone that has a stressful job, life, etcetera. It's also better to put this lotion on after a shower before you go to bed. You'll feel very relaxed.
Gladys A.
Gladys A.

Does this really calms u down after along day?
Diane J.
Diane J.
St Petersburg, FL

Would you try this product again?
M. Jennifer S.
M. Jennifer S.
Phoenix, AZ

Have you tried other Aromatherapy products from Bath and Body Works? If so which ones?
Maria S.
Maria S.
El Centro, CA

Do you feel like this product really works?
Liza P.
Liza P.
Triangle, VA

What's your favorite aromatherapy product at bath&bodyworks?

Join Now