Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

influenster

JOIN NOW

Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy- Stress Relief Hand Cream

Highlights
  • A great pairing for the product is the eucalyptus spearmint shower gel it makes for a relaxing night after a long day. in 81 reviews.

• I love this product it smells great nice and relaxing .. only con is its expensive for the amount you get... in 76 reviews.

• It smells amazing and it actually works after a stressful day at school it makes me feel so much better. in 73 reviews.

• After a long day I personally like to shower and put that lotion/ hand cream on and it makes my day perfection. in 55 reviews.

• The smell is very relaxing and calming, especially after a long day at work or a long day with the kids. in 45 reviews.

0 character used

Write Review
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Jessica M.
    Jessica M.

4 influensters found this helpful

So delicious smelling and it really helps to reduce stress.

It is decently priced and can usually be purchased as a bundle.

I love to keep this in my purse.

Theresa L.
    Theresa L.

3 influensters found this helpful

I bought this for myself at Bath & Body Works, and absolutely love it. I really enjoyed the Aromatherapy collection so I decided I would try this. The price is a little bit too high, for such a small lotion, though, I love the smell, and it actually does make me feel more relaxed. It is also very moisturizing to my hands, with a very cute packaging. I also love the fact that it is mini, and easy to carry around!

Lisa M.
    Lisa M.

2 influensters found this helpful

I use this product all of the time, it has a great relaxing spa like light scent. It is a rich and silky lotion that moisturizes without being greasy. The price is reasonable and the product is well worth the money.

Tatiana A.
    Tatiana A.

2 influensters found this helpful

I love this product so much! The scent is invigorating, clean and crisp! The scent is not too overwhelming. Also, I love to use this on summer nights because it gives this cool feeling and helps me sleep better.

Christina P.
    Christina P.

2 influensters found this helpful

This is not some off brand lotion that makes you believe it relieves stress.... This stress relief lotion from bath and body works is the real deal! Great aroma and does not leave the skin oily

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Brittany B.
    Brittany B.

Is this worth buying and trying out?

6 answers Nov 18 - 2014 - 10:28 a.m.
    Maileen D.
    Maileen D.

is this brand available anywhere else ?

0 answers Jul 05 - 2015 - 2:19 p.m.
    Paulina B.
    Paulina B.

I LOVE TO KEEP MY HANDS SOFT. HOW GOOD OF A moisturizer?

2 answers May 03 - 2015 - 7:45 p.m.
    Shaquoya B.
    Shaquoya B.

Love B&B! Does this product really relieve stress? If so, Is there a specific area where I should apply the cream?

3 answers Apr 25 - 2015 - 10:01 p.m.
    Brittney V.
    Brittney V.

I always wanted to try these. Does it actually relieve stress?

6 answers Apr 16 - 2015 - 2:26 p.m.
    elisha j.
    elisha j.

I know it says hand cream but can I rub some on my temples as well? I heard it's really soothing.

1 answer Apr 06 - 2015 - 3:36 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION