BY BATH & BODY WORKS #1 in Hand Cream

Super moisturizing hand cream softens, smoothes and soothes rough hands. Shea and Murumuru Butters provide deep moisturizing action, while an aromatherapy blend of essential oils boosts body, mind & mood. Breathe deeply for best results. see more...

Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy- Stress Relief Hand Cream
  • "Okay well I love the Eucalyptus Tea Body Lotion, it smells so good and I love the glass bottle it comes in but the Eucalyptus Spearmint Hand Cream felt super greasy on my hands and the sent wasn't as good. " in 81 reviews
  • "Smells great and always make me feel calm when I use it even if it is only psychological it still is great love the equcalyptus !" in 76 reviews
  • "I have this product, its just a stress relaxer, it smells amazing, when I shower and use it, I feel like I'm in a spa and just relax and my skin feels smooth and clean and relax!" in 73 reviews
  • "The candle, Hand and Body cream, bath soap..The calming scent of eucalyptus and spearmint really helps you wind down after a long day." in 55 reviews
  • "this has t be one of my favorite products from bath and body in the best fragrance they carry not overwhelming very soothing and very relaxing!" in 45 reviews
Randi S.
Winnemucca, NV
This scent will always be near and dear to my heart❤ it literally got me through my first break-up. I have really bad stress and anxiety and depression. when i went through that breakup, i was going through a tough time. i bought a set of this stress relief scent and helped calm me and sooth me. Tip: if you mix some of the massage oil in with some vaseline, you have homemade vix vapor rub. put that mix on a cotton pad in a hot shower; it opens up the senses and feels like your at a spa❤️
Allison M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am currently hooked on the Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy stress relief hand cream.  I keep it on my desk and work and throughout the day my hands get very dry and when I apply this hand cream it is just such a relaxing scent.  I recommend this to my co-workers and usually get this only sale so its a score!
Tori D.
This Stress Relief lotion actually works! I know, sounds cliche. But when I use this lotion my body INSTANTLY begins to feel more calm and relaxed. You can find this for an affordable price at Bath & Body Works. Anyone with even a little bit of stress in their life (which is all of us), should try this!
Micaela D.
Taylorsville, KY
I am currently a graduate level college student so the amount of stress and pressure I am under to succeed is absolutely insane! I am a strong believer and supporter of aromatherapy. Stress relief hand cream keeps my hands super soft and smells great and relieves stress all at the same time!!!
Meghan R.
Detroit, MI
I love the smell of this cream! It has a very relaxing, stress free scent to it! It also makes my hands and feet feel wonderful! I bought this at the semi annual sale, and already want to try the bath soap and the scrub of it!
Alexis M.
Bayville
Love this lotion. I am currently a college student so I think you could guess how much stress I endure each day, especially when I have homework piled up to my chin! This lotion provides me a relaxing release, even just for a few seconds. It smells great and a very affordable price!
Melissa M.
Charlotte, NC
I love this scent! Everytime I see it on sale at Bath and Body Works, I have to go purchase some! It is amazing. It is also gentle on skin which is perfect for me since I have really sensitive skin. I will continue to buy this product and will recommend it to others!
Alexis P.
Riverside, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The aroma of this cream alone will set you in a relaxed mood. This product smells and feels great putting me in a blissful state! It is hydrating and effective ! It has helped me eliminate stress and focus on more important tasks at hand. I recommend.
Madison B.
Clarksville, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my go-to gift for people! This product not only smells AMAZING, it truly does moisturize. The scent IS stress relieving, as well. Bath and Body Works are always having sales and coupons so you should always get some kind of deal on this product!
Julianne H.
ORLANDO, FL
I'm obsessed with this hand cream! I keep it at my desk in my office with the scented oil diffusers and the lotion. Everyone loves the smell, gender-neutral and refreshing. This entire line is fabulous and the hand cream is extremely moisturizing.
Gladys A.
Does this really calms u down after along day?
Diane J.
st petersburg, FL
Would you try this product again?
M. Jennifer S.
Phoenix, AZ
Have you tried other Aromatherapy products from Bath and Body Works? If so which ones?
Maria S.
El Centro, CA
Do you feel like this product really works?
Liza P.
Triangle, VA
What's your favorite aromatherapy product at bath&bodyworks?