Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus Tangerine Body Wash 10 Oz. [Eucalyptus Tangerine] uploaded by Miranda C.Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus Tangerine Body Wash 10 Oz. [Eucalyptus Tangerine] uploaded by Melinda G.Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus Tangerine Body Wash 10 Oz. [Eucalyptus Tangerine] uploaded by Clarisse T.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

CC K.
Westbury, NY
In my house Bath & Body works products take Center Stage in our bath and kitchen. And, this Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus Tangerine body wash is no exception. The scent really is relaxing, I honestly didn't expect it to be when I purchased it, I thought that it would just be a new scent profile for me to mix things up with - now it is my latest obsession for my nightly shower before bed.

This body wash foams nicely and does make me feel clean without stripping my skin and making it feel tight and dry. I love how the scent lingers too, even if I don't layer body lotion over it. Love this product and would give it more stars if I could!
Carmel L.
Elkhorn, NE
I'm always skeptical about purchasing soap and lotion from bath and body works because of the chemicals they use in their products. However, every once in a while I will try something, and I did try this body wash! It smells great and actually feels like it is stress relieving. The only thing I did not like about it is that there are so many suds that it makes the shower floor slippery. I would buy this again and use sparingly.
Erica M.
Lincoln Park, NJ
I've recently starting using this product. I was a little skeptical because I haven't found products like these to actually work in the past. But the line at bath and body works is really great. I can instantly feel myself relaxing from the amazing scent. The sleep line has really made a difference as well. Best part is they have essential oils on them which have many different health benefits
jessica B.
I Love Bath & Body Works Products... From Their Lotions To Soaps To Candles...Everything!!
This Body Wash Is Great! My Favorite Is Sea Island Cotton, I Am Obsessed With It! I Have The Soap, The Spray And Lotion. I Would recommend That Scent If You Love The Smell Of Fresh Clean Clothes. The Smell Makes Me So Happy! It Really Does Help With My Stress Levels.
-xx's YT: BostonBarbieDoll
Savannah G.
So calming and smells so good. I love to mix this in my bubble bath. The price is on par! Pros is the scent, affordability, and bubbling power! Cons is not really any! I love it. I definitely recommend this scent and the eucalyptus and sweet basil (I think that's it)!!!!!! That one is my favorite over this one. The whole line is perfect for pampering.
Lyah S.
Sacramento, Ca
This body wash is very refreshing in my opinion..
The tangerine and Eucalyptus scent is really awakening and smells so good. Not only does the scent stay for a while, but it doesn't leave any icky residue. Sometimes I use it in my bath tub at the end of an awful day! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone of my acquaintances!!
Ilene D.
Brooklyn, NY
Got to be honest I wasn't expecting much when I brought this at the semi-annual sale but it blow my expectations. I think this is the best stress relief one on the line. Don't be offended by the "tangerine" but it actually mixes well with the eucalyptus and I feel so much better after using this in the shower- especially after work!
LaVette S.
Woodbridge, VA
Cannot live without it! Love this stuff for everyday showers. I always feel great after a shower because of the wonderfully uplifting scent and smooth feel of this body wash. I always keep several of these on hand because I literally hate taking showers without using this body wash. Some of the best stuff on earth!
Lindsay S.
Sioux Falls, SD
Infused with relaxing essential oils, the smell of tangerine will fill your shower. Purchased from Bath & Body Works store in a value pack along with lotion. Use daily in the shower in the morning or at night for a great start or end to your day. A quarter sized amount is all you need. A great value for the price.
Adrienne M.
Saint Louis, MO
All time favorite B&BW scent. It's calming and bright and refreshing at the same time. The wash leaves your skin clean and soft, it also foams up easily. I love pampering myself with the aromatherapy body washes and the smells remind me of going to the spa. I order this and the eucalyptus spearmint over and over.