Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus Tangerine Body Wash 10 Oz. [Eucalyptus Tangerine] uploaded by Melinda G.Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus Tangerine Body Wash 10 Oz. [Eucalyptus Tangerine] uploaded by Miranda C.Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus Tangerine Body Wash 10 Oz. [Eucalyptus Tangerine] uploaded by Clarisse T.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Chabrielle A.
I love the scent of this body wash, and it suds up really well, so you don’t need a ton. It’s very gentle, and the scent is also not overpowering. Use it all the time!! Would recommend!
Dusti C.
Orange, TX
If I’ve had a hard day at work i love coming home to this. It’s amazing. I love every stress free aromatherapy item that they carry. It makes me skin so smooth and soft and it helps me to relax and unwind before bed
Ashley J.
I like the smell of this wash. It’s subtle and not overpowering. It lathers well without drying out my skin which has happened in the past with other body washes.
Casey R.
Glenshaw, PA
I normally don't use bath and body works products but I love this destress body wash and lotion! It smells amazing and really just calm me down!3 Piece Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus Tea Fragrance Gift Set- Luxury Bath, Body Wash/Foam Bath , & Body Cream (Eucalyptus Tea)
Brianna L.
Savannah, GA
I honestly love this product! My parents use the other scents that Bath &a Body Works offers in aromatherapy, but I'm faithful to this one. It smells very vibrant and fresh. Every time I use it, I feel a bit joyful and my skin smells amazing. As a side note...it's great for bubble baths!!
Alicja K.
Palos Hills, IL
I go through these aromatherapy body washes from bath and body works so fast. I love the smell of most of them and i keep repurchasing. This products fills up my bathroom with a wonderful smell and makes me forget about everything.
Melinda G.
Spartanburg, SC
Absolutely amazing! On the days where work is stressful this is my go to. It smells amazing, lathers well, and it takes you to a place during and after that we all need after a long day.
Alysson B.
National City, CA
I got this one with the 'sleep' body wash. I don't like the scent of this one. I prefer the other one. I still use it though whenever I feel stressed just because it says 'stress relief'. Just a way of tricking myself.
CC K.
Westbury, NY
In my house Bath & Body works products take Center Stage in our bath and kitchen. And, this Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus Tangerine body wash is no exception. The scent really is relaxing, I honestly didn't expect it to be when I purchased it, I thought that it would just be a new scent profile for me to mix things up with - now it is my latest obsession for my nightly shower before bed.

This body wash foams nicely and does make me feel clean without stripping my skin and making it feel tight and dry. I love how the scent lingers too, even if I don't layer body lotion over it. Love this product and would give it more stars if I could!
Miranda C.
Literally how I'm getting through Fall term of junior year. This was a birthday present from my boyfriend and I fully intend to use it every chance I get when the term gets stressful, and this one will be a doozy at 18 credit hours.

The aroma is amazing. A little bit of the body wash goes a long way, and the smell doesn't linger too long. It's not overly strong once you're outside the shower. It's absolutely perfect. I've loved Bath and Body Works's Aromatherapy line of products and this is no exception. I go from being stressed to the max, take a shower or bath with this, and feel refreshed and reenergized and ready to seize the day!