Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus Tangerine Body Lotion 6.5 Oz.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

• "The smell of this product is amazing! It is smooth and not greasy. It moisturizers my dry skin while calming me and literally relieving my stress :)" in 8 reviews
  • "I have really sensitive skin, so finding something that smells good, feels good and doesn't break me out is an ongoing battle but this stuff is the bomb, I love it! I put it on at night before bed and sometimes throughout the day just because and it's my favorite. " in 3 reviews
Kelly S.
Sacramento, CA
These products are very good at taking care of yourself they smell really good they leave your skin super-soft and they're great for the aromatherapy and the senses
Adisa J.
Clackamas, OR
My favorite lotion from Bath and Body! It's super nourishing, long lasting and moisturizing. The scent of eucalyptus tangerine makes you feel calmer, clears your mind. I suggest using it before bedtime as it will make you fall asleep faster.
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
Just the right blend of citrus!! Perfect for any time of year for a citrus lover. The whole line works amazing and helps me relax- I am a serious stress ball!! This does not make my sensitive skin break out, which is really hard to find! I buy this from B&B at least a few times a year.
Tina H.
Chapel Hill, NC
I love their eucalyptus line. The smell is nice and relaxing. I usually find Bath and Body scent to be on the strong side by their stress Relief line is awesome. The lotion goes on smooth and does not leave me feeling sticky. The glass bottle give a nice, quality product feel. Overall, I would definitely recommend.
Celine G.
Arcadia, CA
Smells so good and is so moisturizing. I buy these when bath and body works has a sale. I really love the scent of the tangerine. It is a relaxing scent. You don't need a lot and it still moisturizers really well
Maria Zobel B.
My new bedtime lotion that takes away my pain and stress in life. Its so magical that it hydrates and relax you at the same time! Got one from a post christmas sale for 50% off and a coupon of 10$ off for every 40 dollar purchase so i get like 4 of them and some fragrance mist.
Kaylan B.
Potosi, MO
This has got to be one of my favorite lotions from Bath & Body. Not only does it smell great, but it also makes my skin feel great. I have been using this lotion on a daily basis for over 4 months, and I still have yet to run out. I would 100% recommend this to others, especially stressed college students!
Jade H.
Sacramento, CA
I honestly don't know if it's something all in my head, but this product actually works very well for me. One of my favorite things to do is come home from a long day at work, take a nice bath, and lotion up afterwards with this. The smell is very calming and leaves my skin feeling smooth and refreshed.
Evelyn C.
Newland, NC
I always have a problem with letting stress get to me. After researching products that will help me relax, I found the B&W Aromatherapy Stress Relief lotion and do not walk out of my house without it. It has a very soothing scent and if I am feeling the stress increasing I take a big deep breath as close to my arms or hands as possible. Immediate relief.
Jessi B.
Athens, GA
My best friend just sent this to me today as a birthday present and I'm in love 😍 the minty medicated smell of eucalyptus and the citrus smell of the tangerine really compliment each other. I also swear by #bathandbodyworks lotions!