BY BATH & BODY WORKS #1 in Candles

• If this really helps relieve stress I will definitely purchase. W...5 Answers
  • Do these really help you relax I've never tired them ?9 Answers
  • do they really work for stress?7 Answers
Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief - Eucalyptus Spearmint Scented Candle, 14.5 OZ
Harley G.
Windsor, ME
This is one of the most fragrant and dense scented candles I've ever experienced. Scented candles are one of my top five things. I beleive I've developed a way to smell the good between the bad. Bad candles are ones that smell good in teh store but don't smell at all once you get them home. This is definitely a top tier candle! Buy it!Easily my favorite candle! Just got it yesterday and had it lit for an hour or two in the bedroom last night and almost a whole day later the room still smells amazing. We will be picking up a few more for sure for other rooms in the house.
Elyse B.
This is the best candle I have ever owned. I have burned through probably 6 or 7 in the past 6 months and I have 6 waiting to be used! It smells amazing, lasts about a month if you burn it every day like I do, and it makes my entire apartment smell amazing. I love it. I would recommend to anyone, it is an incredible candle and everyone I know who has smelled it, likes it! Perfect for gifting and for yourself!
Shayla /.
Fargo, ND
I am obessed with the Bath and Body works aromatherapy candle. I love to burn it when I am taking a a nice relaxing bath or just at night when I need to relief a little stress. Its smells so good but the negative about all bath and body works candles is that they burn incredibly fast. I would say the candle puts off a nice subtle scent and so fresh.
Danielle B.
Rochester Hls, MI
This candle is pretty great as my wind down candle but I will say it can get overpowering sometimes, my space is a bit tiny that I burn my candles in so the abundant eucalyptus takes over sometimes and I have to crack a window but I still love this candle it gives me comfort. Once I have a good aroma surrounding me I blow it out and let what is in the room take over.
Allison C.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is one of my most favorite candles from Bath and Body Works!  The scent is light enough that it is not overbearing, but it can still make an entire room smell nice.  While I cannot say that it relieved all of my stresses, taking a nice inhale while it was lit made me appreciate having a wonderfully scented home.  :)
Elizabeth C.
Greensboro, NC
I really enjoy the scent of the Eucalyptus Spearmint Candle from Bath & Body Works. The scent is one of my favorites from the aromatherapy line. Perfect for anytime not just stress reducing! I like to gift these to my girls teachers .
Amber M.
Dallas
Bath and Body Works candles are the absolute best! I’ve only come across a few scents that I’m not fond of with their large selection and this is not one of them! They’re thrice wick candles so they burn really nicely and the scent payoff is fantastic! It also helps that B+BW also has great sales and coupons!
Green B.
Please give whoever created this scent a raise! It's such a calming, refreshing smell. I love how you can create a spa in your home with these candles, hand soap, lotion...whatever it is! The scent lingers for such a long time and I absolutely love it. It's not too pricey either. It's great!!
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
I would die for this candle!  The scent alone brings me to my knees!  We have one in almost every room and the smell of it alone is addicting.  There is also a lotion that matches this scent and it is heavenly.  The candle is huge and it feels like it burns for a lifetime!
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
I’ve used this multiple times. I’m telling you it works. If you allow it. Get a bath ready. Light the candle. Turn relaxing music on, turn off the lights. And just let your mind go blank and pretend you’re somewhere else. You then come out feeling so much better and with more mental clarity.
Jessica T.
Laval, Québec
What is , in your opinion, the best Bath and Body Works candle in terms of long-lasting scent and "lifespan"?
Hannah H.
San Antonio, TX
Does this actually relieve stress?
Elsa H.
Elgin, TX
Do these really help you relax I've never tired them ?
Rosa C.
Springfield, IL
do they really work for stress?
mental i.
Which favor or smell is your favorite concerning candles??