Home & GardenHome FragrancesAromatherapyBath & Body Works
Aromatherapy STRESS RELIEF - EUCALYPTUS & SPEARMINT Pillow Mist

Fragrance

Eucalyptus Essential Oil clears the mind. Spearmint Essential Oil soothes & uplifts

Overview

Spray a light mist over linens whenever you need to relax & unwind. Allow fabric to dry prior to contact. Breathe deeply for best results.

Usage

Use as part of your daily routine.

Iss this worth it? I love this secent and didn’t know they made it in the pillow mist!!!!!
Does this help you or is it just all in your head?
How does it smell? What notes do you recognize profoundly? Does help it with calming/relaxation? Where do you apply? Is it worth the price?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy STRESS RELIEF - EUCALYPTUS & SPEARMINT Pillow Mist!
How would you rate this product?
Saige R.
Farmerville, LA
Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy STRESS RELIEF - EUCALYPTUS & SPEARMINT Pillow Mist uploaded by Saige R.
This is my favorite pillow spray. I keep it on my bedside table and use it every night. It gives off a nice and relaxing smell, but the scent is not too much so that it gives a headache. When I am having trouble sleeping, I spay a little extra. I 10/10 recommend this pillow spray.
Cortni B.
Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy STRESS RELIEF - EUCALYPTUS & SPEARMINT Pillow Mist uploaded by Cortni B.
I like to spray this on my pillow/bedding before I crawl in. It brings me a relaxing, refreshing feeling. My husband likes the scent too. One bottle lasts a long time.
Walter H.
Clarksville, TN
Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy STRESS RELIEF - EUCALYPTUS & SPEARMINT Pillow Mist uploaded by Walter H.
I spray this on my pillows and it’s got a pretty strong scent, but it’s one that I like. I enjoy this whole line from bath and body works. It has lasted a long time but I’ll replace it when it’s out
Morgan H.
Manchester, NJ
When it comes to Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy they can honestly do no wrong 💁🏼‍♀️. Their Stress Relief line is THE best! Eucalyptus Spearmint 🍃 is so calming and it truly does relax you 🧘🏼🧘🏼‍♀️.[product:bath-&-body-works-aromatherapy-stress-relief-eucalyptus-&-spearmint-pillow-mist] is one of my favorite products and I always use it before I lay down in bed 🛌! This spray brings on the good vibes for a great nights sleep 💤 and I’m THE worst sleeper! I’ve been using this since 2007 and I’ve gotten so many people hooked. 12/10 recommend 💚🤍💚
Anna G.
Austin, TX
Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy STRESS RELIEF - EUCALYPTUS & SPEARMINT Pillow Mist uploaded by Anna G.
I like to keep a bottle of this aromatherapy stress relieving spray by my bag, anytime I’m feeling stressed out I’ll make my bed and spray my pillows down so that it’s ready for me to lay down and relax at the end of my game I’ll do this anytime I change my sheets so I go through the bottle pretty fast
Samantha B.
Loveland, CO
This scent line from Bath and Body Works is DIVINE! I love this scent and it really does does wonders in aromatherapy for anxiety as well as head aches for me. There is nothing better than taking a long bath and then getting out and using this product.
Abigail G.
Bronx, NY
Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy STRESS RELIEF - EUCALYPTUS & SPEARMINT Pillow Mist uploaded by Abigail G.
I’ve enjoyed using this sleeping mist, I overall love the smell. To be honest I haven’t really paid attention to how it made me sleep I just like the calming smell it has though when I lay down to sleep.
jen H.
Nixa, MO
1,730 reviews
I love the scent of this mixture. Highly relaxing and instantly stress reducing. Try the entire line of this scent including the candle.
Kimberly R.
Midland, TX
I love the way this smells, and it does make falling asleep easier. My big complaint it that my face starting getting little blackheads directly after I started using the product. To me, that's not a good trade off. I haven't tried any other varieties due to this.
Jaclyn H.
Brookings, OR
This is a great scent. It helps me relax and relive stress. Would definitely recommend. I love bath and body works products.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Larissa P.
Chillicothe, OH
il y a 2 ans
Cheryl R. il y a 5 mois
There are some scents that are universally accepted as soothing, stress-relieving scents. This is one of them. Good scents make me happy, this scent from Bath and Body is no exception. The scent plus a hot bath or shower is definitely calming to me, but I suppose we are all different.