BY BATH & BODY WORKS #3 in Aromatherapy

Fragrance

Eucalyptus Essential Oil clears the mind. Spearmint Essential Oil soothes & uplifts

Overview

Spray a light mist over linens whenever you need to relax & unwind. Allow fabric to dry prior to contact. Breathe deeply for best results.

Usage

Use as part of your daily routine.

• Does this mist really work ! Cause if it does really need...2 Answers
  • Has this made anyone's face break out or had adverse effe...1 Answers
  • Does this irritate your skin? 2 Answers
Lissette R.
Queens
I ABSOLUTELY love these mists ! I honestly feel like this scent and the sleep one are just MY scents. I would like them to be body mists but oh well. I use these to help myself and my kids to sleep a bit better than normal. So recommend. Get them while on sale this because these can get expensive.
Tenzin D.
buffalo
Purchased at: Target
This stuff is amazing. Smells like heaven. In between laundry, it’s a great product to freshen up your pillows. The smell also helps me sleep better. I would definitely recommend this product to my friends!
Avani P.
I've purchased this product two times and I love it more and more every time I use it! It actually does calm me down and destresses me a lot. I spray it on my bed and pillows before I go to sleep, the  Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy STRESS RELIEF - EUCALYPTUS & SPEARMINT Pillow Mist really calms me down. I would recommend this to anyone dealing with stress in their lives. As a college student, I experience stress on the daily! I am also running out of my spray which makes me so sad! I need to go buy more when I get the chance.
Ali F.
Saunderstown, RI
I absolutely love this lotion.  It smells so amazing and the scent really does calm you down.  I also really love the fact that this product's scent lasts for quite a while.  I first tried it in one of my professors office's and I would go there everyday just to put some on that is how much I loved it.  I purchased it with a coupon, because bath and body works always has coupons so I highly recommend doing that! But it was totally worth the purchase :D
Mikael W.
I absolutely love the entire aromatherapy line by Bath & Body Works. This scent is just so relaxing to me it calms my nerves and allows me to sleep peacefully when I apply it to my pillowcases and sheets
Paige L.
So amazing it actually works and my husband and I have been so stressed out lately and this stuff has helped us tremendously so worth the $$ ❤️ smells amazing and I just can’t say enough about how amazing this product is ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Ashley C.
Opelousas , LA
I love this. This is the scent that I hold all others too. I keep this by my bedside and spritz my pillows and bedsheets and it just completely relaxes me. It is the scent theme of my room and I try to keep a new one at all times.
Anmol A.
Sugar Land
Fantastic smell. I use a bath gel of the same fragrance, then slather this lotion on. Makes me sleep well. Very good for the skin as well. I've noticed that the rough patches I've been applying this to has begun to resolve in just a few days.
Tarshica W.
fort smith
I love to spray my bed with this before I go to sleep to get a good nights sleep. The scent is so relaxing. I recommend purchasing any item from the aroma therapy line during the semi annual sale which is going on now otherwise you’re paying full price which is about $13-$15 a piece. If this review was helpful please let me know.
Stephanie O.
Chesterton
This is the first pillow mist I purchased from B&BW. Stress relief is an excellent scent! I have the lotion and bar of soap in it as well and the pillow mist does not disappoint. Two sprays is enough and you'll feel relaxed! I recommend this pillow mist!
Victoria M.
Does this really help unstress you? I'm interested in it!
Tenzin C.
Does this mist really work ! Cause if it does really need one !!
Astrid H.
Wilmington, NC
Does this irritate your skin?
Brandi C.
Louisville, KY
Has this made anyone's face break out or had adverse effects? I have sensitive skin and worried this would make it go haywire.
Tabi H.
I've used this lotion and it's not much different, does the spray work any better?