BY BATH & BODY WORKS #2 in Aromatherapy

Fragrance

Eucalyptus Essential Oil clears the mind. Spearmint Essential Oil soothes & uplifts

Overview

Spray a light mist over linens whenever you need to relax & unwind. Allow fabric to dry prior to contact. Breathe deeply for best results.

Usage

Use as part of your daily routine.

• Does this mist really work ! Cause if it does really need...2 Answers
  • Has this made anyone's face break out or had adverse effe...1 Answers
  • Does this irritate your skin? 1 Answers
Avani P.
I've purchased this product two times and I love it more and more every time I use it! It actually does calm me down and destresses me a lot. I spray it on my bed and pillows before I go to sleep, the  Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy STRESS RELIEF - EUCALYPTUS & SPEARMINT Pillow Mist really calms me down. I would recommend this to anyone dealing with stress in their lives. As a college student, I experience stress on the daily! I am also running out of my spray which makes me so sad! I need to go buy more when I get the chance.
Ali F.
Saunderstown, RI
I absolutely love this lotion.  It smells so amazing and the scent really does calm you down.  I also really love the fact that this product's scent lasts for quite a while.  I first tried it in one of my professors office's and I would go there everyday just to put some on that is how much I loved it.  I purchased it with a coupon, because bath and body works always has coupons so I highly recommend doing that! But it was totally worth the purchase :D
Danielle B.
Auburn Hills, MI
This scent is pretty great as my wind down scent but I will say it can get overpowering sometimes, I generally use this before I go to bed because if I put it on during my daily morning routine it makes me too sleepy but I still love this scent it gives me comfort. You really don’t have to use much of this, a little goes a long way
Paige L.
So amazing it actually works and my husband and I have been so stressed out lately and this stuff has helped us tremendously so worth the $$ ❤️ smells amazing and I just can’t say enough about how amazing this product is ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Ashley C.
Opelousas , LA
I love this. This is the scent that I hold all others too. I keep this by my bedside and spritz my pillows and bedsheets and it just completely relaxes me. It is the scent theme of my room and I try to keep a new one at all times.
Anmol A.
Sugar Land
Fantastic smell. I use a bath gel of the same fragrance, then slather this lotion on. Makes me sleep well. Very good for the skin as well. I've noticed that the rough patches I've been applying this to has begun to resolve in just a few days.
the K.
Jeanerette, LA
I recommend this scent to anyone and everyone in any bath and body works product. As I’ve stated in many stress relief reviews, this is perfect for studying and even getting to bed. Shoo stress!
jackie h.
Butler, PA
I've been a repeat buyer of this product. I love the scent and how long it lasts, I've tried other pillow sprays but they don't last as long or smell as good as this product. I use all the stress relief products from this line because they do exactly what they are supposed to do compared to others.
Aliyah L.
['Whittier', ''], CA
Besides the sleep one this is my favorite spray I think I would even pick this one over the sleep spray whenever im having stressful or bad day i spray it in my room with the fan on and it really does relax me I recommend it for anyone who is having a tough day and wants to brighten it up!
Samantha M.
My favorite pillow mist! It is so refreshing and really sticks to the pillows. It is not too overwhelming. I have been repurchasing this for years. Bath and body always has amazing coupons. I recommend to all of my friends!
Victoria M.
Does this really help unstress you? I'm interested in it!
Tenzin C.
Does this mist really work ! Cause if it does really need one !!
Brandi C.
Louisville, KY
Has this made anyone's face break out or had adverse effects? I have sensitive skin and worried this would make it go haywire.
Tabi H.
I've used this lotion and it's not much different, does the spray work any better?
Astrid H.
Wilmington, NC
Does this irritate your skin?