Personal CareHand & FootHand Cream & MoisturizersBath & Body Works
Aromatherapy STRESS RELIEF-EUCALYPTUS & SPEARMINT Hand Cream

Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy STRESS RELIEF-EUCALYPTUS & SPEARMINT Hand Cream

FRAGRANCE
Eucalyptus Essential Oil clears the mind. Spearmint Essential Oil soothes & uplifts

OVERVIEW
Moisturize hands while you relax and unwind with Eucalyptus and Spearmint Essential Oils. Our luxurious hand cream with shea butter & vitamin E absorbs quickly to leave hands feeling soft, smooth and nourished.

Destaca su aroma? me encantaría probarla y dar mi opinión
Does this actually work ?
Is this a thick lotion and is good for dry skin?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy STRESS RELIEF-EUCALYPTUS & SPEARMINT Hand Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Shannon L.
Bluefield, WV
Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy STRESS RELIEF-EUCALYPTUS & SPEARMINT Hand Cream uploaded by Shannon L.
I really thought I’d like this scent because I like both of these but I am not crazy about this smell which reminds me more of an antiseptic than anything. More minty would be nice. I didn’t notice any additional stress relief effects but it does help with my sinus issues. The lotion itself is fine, as with any of these creams from Bath and Body Works. I find that it’s still not a long wearing moisturizer for my skin and I have to reuse frequently. I think I’d purchase a different fragrance next time.
Kayla R.
Lexington, SC
Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy STRESS RELIEF-EUCALYPTUS & SPEARMINT Hand Cream uploaded by Kayla R.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
This is the best hand cream ever! I am not a lotion person and this has won me over! It smells sooooo good! It really does have a calming effect. It keeps my hands moisturized without being greasy! I love it
Jasmine A.
Richmond, TX
Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy STRESS RELIEF-EUCALYPTUS & SPEARMINT Hand Cream uploaded by Jasmine A.
Not only is this product perfect for a purse it is also has a very nice scent. It’s not extremely strong which is something I like and makes my hands smooth. It’s also a Greta price and I love that it does not leave a oily feeling on your hands.
Erika G.
Williamsburg, KY
Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy STRESS RELIEF-EUCALYPTUS & SPEARMINT Hand Cream uploaded by Erika G.
I havn't been able to tell personally that this helps with stress however it does help you relax just a little bit. My husband absolutely loves this. The smell can be overwhelming to me but he basically bathes himself in it.
Victoria G.
Hacienda Hts, CA
Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy STRESS RELIEF-EUCALYPTUS & SPEARMINT Hand Cream uploaded by Victoria G.
I usually don’t love super powerful scents as lotions as you usually cover your whole body in them, but this one is really what you might need when in need of relaxation. I really enjoy the cooking effect too.
Prem P.
Austin, TX
Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy STRESS RELIEF-EUCALYPTUS & SPEARMINT Hand Cream uploaded by Prem P.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
I adore this product! It goes on really nicely without leaving a slippery or oily feeling on my palms. It smells incredible. It's been a huge help with my mood.
Yamilitza V.
New London, CT
I love bath and body I’m definitely there at least once a week. Let me tell you I Love this hand cream . I keep one in the car. Definitely one of my favorite sents from bath and body. Not greasy leaves hands soft.
Shazul S.
Latham, NY
Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy STRESS RELIEF-EUCALYPTUS & SPEARMINT Hand Cream uploaded by Shazul S.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
Found this gem at my bath and bodywork. The full size bottle which I have never seen before. This has the old formula in it - you can tell by taking a sniff. Absolutely awesome and great for for collection.
Ashley I.
Creedmoor, NC
I was diagnosed with Anxiety a few years ago and currently I'm pregnant and I'm unable to take my anxiety medication. I was given this lotion as a gift from my significant other as a means to help alleviate the amount of stress and anxiety I have in a day to day basis. This does just that and more! It leaves my skin feeling hydrated and smooth. The smell is soothing and lingers on my skin for hours so I don't have to keep reapplying. I would highly recommend this product to anyone under slight to severe stress!
Saturday  L.
Brooklyn, NY
Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy STRESS RELIEF-EUCALYPTUS & SPEARMINT Hand Cream uploaded by Saturday  L.
I love these tiny lotions! Perfect to keep in my purse and for on the go use! They arent too greasy but also help to moisturize well!

229 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Chenna M.
atlanta
il y a 3 ans
Jasmine F. il y a 3 ans
I personally have experienced softer skin after use! Everyone’s skin is different. So I would always suggest trying it out! Best of luck!