BY BATH & BODY WORKS #1 in Hand Cream

FRAGRANCE
Eucalyptus Essential Oil clears the mind. Spearmint Essential Oil soothes & uplifts

OVERVIEW
Moisturize hands while you relax and unwind with Eucalyptus and Spearmint Essential Oils. Our luxurious hand cream with shea butter & vitamin E absorbs quickly to leave hands feeling soft, smooth and nourished.

• Does this really calms u down after along day?155 Answers
  • Is the smell truley that good? I’ve been thinking about b...1 Answers
  • Does this actually work? 3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
So I didn't have exactly Eucalyptus & Spearmint but Lavender & Cedarwood and I have to say how nice surprise this cream for $4 is! My regular hand cream is from Loccitane (and yes it is still the best) but I don't mind to switch between these two at all! I actually had Bath & Body on my nightstand and were using it before sleep. It definitely improved my skin! The formula is thicker, glycerine like, but it soaks in really quickly. Since it's thicker I went through it faster than my other hand creams but I don't mind for that price tag. And it smells wonderful, duuh. I will repurchase again and maybe I will try different scents.
Meraki M.
Jersey City, NJ
I’ve been using this for more than a month now and totally in love with it. The magical fragrance alone does all the wonder in uplifting the mood & reducing stress instantly giving a spa-like feel at home. It is incredibly refreshing and soothing, and feels great on skin. I massage my hands, neck and feet using this every night before sleep and it sure does puts my stressed-out mind at ease in seconds and helps me fall asleep quickly. My husband loves this cream too. I've stocked the entire Stress Relief line from Bath & Body Works after using this one. I would highly recommend this & their massage oil!
Judith S.
Los Angeles
I have been using bath and body hand cream since last year. I tried other hand creams and nothing makes my hands as soft as bath and body hand cream. I love it. It is expensive but if you buy it on sale a few times a year and get 10 or 12 for only 2 dollars a tube it will last all year and always have some available in your bag. It is fantastic! It makes my hands feel like velvet!
Lorna B.
Oceanside, CA
Im obsessed with this scent from bath and body works, i have a bottle of the lotion on my desk at work, i use the bubble bath and i even own the pillow mist. It seriously has changed my life. Im a high stress individual as it is and i have noticed a drastic difference in my days when i use this hand cream. i love it and continue to buy it.
Talley C.
Augusta, GA
This smells great, but it leaves a very weird feeling on my hands. My fingers don't glide as easily over my keyboard and mouse pad and I just generally feel sticky. The scent can also be somewhat overpowering if you're in a public place. I don't like the residue that it leaves.
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
This smells really good and it isn't greasy at all. It rubs right into your skin without any residue. The smell is strong but not overpowering. My co-worker had this and I tried it, so I can't actually say whether or not it did what the bottle says it does. Price-wise - I am sure you're simply paying a lot because it's Bath and Body Works, but if you aren't a penny pincher, like myself, this item is quite affordable. Even if you just buy it for its scent, alone.
Uche I.
Vacaville, CA
I got this for my mother as a Christmas present, and when I would hug her goodnight I would smell this on her skin! And she always smelled wonderful, so wonderful that I would immediately relax just from the scent. This stuff really relieves stress and is worth every penny!
Melissa M.
Maiden, NC
I love this scent! Everytime I see it on sale at Bath and Body Works, I have to go purchase some! It is amazing. It is also gentle on skin which is perfect for me since I have really sensitive skin. I will continue to buy this product and will recommend it to others!
Sage H.
Brookline, MA
I would carry this around in my school bag especially during the winter. It kept my hands so soft & the lavender scent isn't artificial. Had to buy extra tubs since all my classmates would ask for it when they were stressed out or had dry hands. Amazing product!
Brittney L.
This product is one of my must haves from this brand. Not only does it leave my hands feeling super soft, it’s scent is very calming and relaxes you. I will sometimes put this on before bed and it helps me sleep soundly. I highly recommend this product.
Gladys A.
Does this really calms u down after along day?
Diane J.
st petersburg, FL
Would you try this product again?
M. Jennifer S.
Phoenix, AZ
Have you tried other Aromatherapy products from Bath and Body Works? If so which ones?
Maria S.
El Centro, CA
Do you feel like this product really works?
Liza P.
Triangle, VA
What's your favorite aromatherapy product at bath&bodyworks?