BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Frgrance

Eucalyptus Essential Oil clears the mind. Spearmint Essential Oil soothes & uplifts

Overview

This fast-foaming body wash is infused with soothing skin conditioners, aloe & bamboo extract. An aromatherapy blend of essential oils & natural ingredients benefits body, mind & mood. Breathe deeply for best results.

Usage

Use in shower or bath whenever you need to relax and unwind.

• Does this really make you feel like your stress free got ...2 Answers
  • Is this product working. I read nice comments?1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever had a allergic reaction from using this p...7 Answers
Kayla L.
Newport, NC
Hands down this is my favorite body wash!! I only use it on nights I have had a long day because it honestly relaxes and distresses me so much! I can literally feel myself unwind. The smell is so amazing. It leaves my body so smooth and the smell lingers for a long time.
Alyssa B.
Review for: Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus & Spearmint Body Wash & Foam Bath more...
I'm not sure this really helped with stress, but I do like the Aromatherapy products from Bath & Body Works. The eucalyptus spearmint is nice, refreshing , and clean scent. I'm not really a huge fan of minty scents, however, this one is definitely not strong or overpowering in my opinion.
Dominique D.
This is one of my favorites I guess cause I am always anxious. I love the way the bottle looks but I am always terrified I’m going to break it so I like the lil tubes too!! If you haven’t tried it I would recommend for your next at home spa day!
the K.
Jeanerette, LA
I love anything in this scent line from bath and body works. Such an amazing scent and definitely does what it’s supposed to do, relieve stress!! It’s perfect to help you get to bed or get you through your day if you’re a morning shower person!
Amy K.
Manalapan
I’m a huge fan of the stress line from bath and body works. This body wash smells refreshing & this scent is very soothing to the mind. When using stress aromatherapy it leaves the bathroom lingering with the scent.
Jessica P.
Chesnee, SC
This stuff is AMAZING! I love the scent of this! It’s so clean and just smells so refreshing. I currently have 4 bottles of this, a body scrub in the same fragrance, at least 10 hand sanitizers in the same scent, hand lotion, body lotion, body cream, and bath soak! I’m telling y’all this stuff is addicting. I also have two hand soaps (only two I could I find). Best. Stuff. Ever.
Megan L.
Sioux City, IA
This is my favorite bubble bath and body wash. The scent is strong and very calming. It foams very easily and creates a wonderful bubble bath. Pair with the matching candle for the best experience!
Sandra E.
Beaumont, CA
Review for: Bath & BodyWorks Stress Relief Body Wash: Travel Size more...
Love the scent and how my skin feels. Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy STRESS RELIEF - EUCALYPTUS & SPEARMINT Pillow Mist. this is an amazing product. Price is good too.
brandi l.
Harvey, LA
My sister originally got me this as a gift set for Christmas last year and I fell in love with it! I use it on a daily basis and since then I have purchased the body lotion, the bath salts and the largest bottle of the body wash that they had! The aroma is so relaxing, especially at the end of a hard day at work. I don't think I'll ever purchase another body wash again!
Morgan B.
My skin is super sensitive and this aromatherapy stress relief body wash is amazing. Scent does relax you and really like the lather. Middle of the road when it comes to price. But will buy again and again.
Tara D.
Attleboro, MA
Has anyone ever had a allergic reaction from using this product. My skin is sensitive and wondering if I would get any allergic side affects.
Sandy G.
Charlotte, NC
Does this really works?
Shar W.
Grand Prairie , TX
Does this really reduce your stress levels? Or just soothes you for the moment?
anastasia d.