Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus & Spearmint Body Wash & Foam Bath

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #79 in Body Wash

Frgrance

Eucalyptus Essential Oil clears the mind. Spearmint Essential Oil soothes & uplifts

Overview

This fast-foaming body wash is infused with soothing skin conditioners, aloe & bamboo extract. An aromatherapy blend of essential oils & natural ingredients benefits body, mind & mood. Breathe deeply for best results.

Usage

Use in shower or bath whenever you need to relax and unwind.

• Does this really make you feel like your stress free got ...2 Answers
  • Is this product working. I read nice comments?1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever had a allergic reaction from using this p...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kelli M.
Framingham, MA
Totally random but this is my favorite body wash of all time! I use this every time I shower and the smell is absolutely amazing and so relaxing. I usually shower at night so this helps to soothe me before bed but would be perfect to wake you up as well! I always wait for these to go on sale and stock up then and it’s totally worth the price. It never dries out my skin and it leaves a lingering scent which is so nice to smell okay shower 🚿
Kayla L.
Newport, NC
Hands down this is my favorite body wash!! I only use it on nights I have had a long day because it honestly relaxes and distresses me so much! I can literally feel myself unwind. The smell is so amazing. It leaves my body so smooth and the smell lingers for a long time.
Joseline c.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the smell of eucalyptus and it makes a nice combination with spearmint. I loved the smell and I did feel more relaxed once getting out of the shower, not sure if it really helped destress but i enjoyed it and would repurchase. The smell is just right and not overpowering.
Laura D.
Got this on a mega sale and it was worth every penny to be honest my only regret is that I did not get more. It is very soothing and also helped me when I came down with bronchitis. Combine this with a hot shower to soothe sore muscles and open up the airways.
Alyssa B.
I'm not sure this really helped with stress, but I do like the Aromatherapy products from Bath & Body Works. The eucalyptus spearmint is nice, refreshing , and clean scent. I'm not really a huge fan of minty scents, however, this one is definitely not strong or overpowering in my opinion.
the K.
Jeanerette, LA
I love anything in this scent line from bath and body works. Such an amazing scent and definitely does what it’s supposed to do, relieve stress!! It’s perfect to help you get to bed or get you through your day if you’re a morning shower person!
Dominique D.
This is one of my favorites I guess cause I am always anxious. I love the way the bottle looks but I am always terrified I’m going to break it so I like the lil tubes too!! If you haven’t tried it I would recommend for your next at home spa day!
Nina L.
Denver
I love this body wash, I just bought it last month but I think it’ll be go to here on out. The scent is amazing and definitely stress relieving, just as promised. I had the lotion first, which is great as well but I’m so glad I also bought the body wash.
Amy K.
Manalapan
I’m a huge fan of the stress line from bath and body works. This body wash smells refreshing & this scent is very soothing to the mind. When using stress aromatherapy it leaves the bathroom lingering with the scent.
Taylar V.
Cookeville, TN
Absolutely love anything that is bath and body, but their Aromatherapy line is by far my favorite! You can always find this body wash in my shower as it is so soothing and the smell stays on you body for so long!
Sandy G.
Charlotte, NC
Does this really works?
Tara D.
Attleboro, MA
Has anyone ever had a allergic reaction from using this product. My skin is sensitive and wondering if I would get any allergic side affects.
Shar W.
Grand Prairie , TX
Does this really reduce your stress levels? Or just soothes you for the moment?
anastasia d.