Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus & Spearmint Body Wash & Foam Bath

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #79 in Body Wash

Frgrance

Eucalyptus Essential Oil clears the mind. Spearmint Essential Oil soothes & uplifts

Overview

This fast-foaming body wash is infused with soothing skin conditioners, aloe & bamboo extract. An aromatherapy blend of essential oils & natural ingredients benefits body, mind & mood. Breathe deeply for best results.

Usage

Use in shower or bath whenever you need to relax and unwind.

• Does this really make you feel like your stress free got ...2 Answers
  • Is this product working. I read nice comments?1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever had a allergic reaction from using this p...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kayla L.
Newport, NC
Hands down this is my favorite body wash!! I only use it on nights I have had a long day because it honestly relaxes and distresses me so much! I can literally feel myself unwind. The smell is so amazing. It leaves my body so smooth and the smell lingers for a long time.
Laura D.
Got this on a mega sale and it was worth every penny to be honest my only regret is that I did not get more. It is very soothing and also helped me when I came down with bronchitis. Combine this with a hot shower to soothe sore muscles and open up the airways.
Alyssa B.
I'm not sure this really helped with stress, but I do like the Aromatherapy products from Bath & Body Works. The eucalyptus spearmint is nice, refreshing , and clean scent. I'm not really a huge fan of minty scents, however, this one is definitely not strong or overpowering in my opinion.
Dominique D.
This is one of my favorites I guess cause I am always anxious. I love the way the bottle looks but I am always terrified I’m going to break it so I like the lil tubes too!! If you haven’t tried it I would recommend for your next at home spa day!
the K.
Jeanerette, LA
I love anything in this scent line from bath and body works. Such an amazing scent and definitely does what it’s supposed to do, relieve stress!! It’s perfect to help you get to bed or get you through your day if you’re a morning shower person!
Nina L.
Denver
I love this body wash, I just bought it last month but I think it’ll be go to here on out. The scent is amazing and definitely stress relieving, just as promised. I had the lotion first, which is great as well but I’m so glad I also bought the body wash.
Amy K.
Manalapan
I’m a huge fan of the stress line from bath and body works. This body wash smells refreshing & this scent is very soothing to the mind. When using stress aromatherapy it leaves the bathroom lingering with the scent.
Taylar V.
Cookeville, TN
Absolutely love anything that is bath and body, but their Aromatherapy line is by far my favorite! You can always find this body wash in my shower as it is so soothing and the smell stays on you body for so long!
Jessica P.
Chesnee, SC
This stuff is AMAZING! I love the scent of this! It’s so clean and just smells so refreshing. I currently have 4 bottles of this, a body scrub in the same fragrance, at least 10 hand sanitizers in the same scent, hand lotion, body lotion, body cream, and bath soak! I’m telling y’all this stuff is addicting. I also have two hand soaps (only two I could I find). Best. Stuff. Ever.
Samantha R.
Lancaster
This is AMAZING! I use this constantly, I’ve used up so many bottles and always repurchase. It smells fantastic and makes your skin smell great all day. Such a relaxing scent and very affordable. I’d definitely recommend trying it to relax you
Sandy G.
Charlotte, NC
Does this really works?
Tara D.
Attleboro, MA
Has anyone ever had a allergic reaction from using this product. My skin is sensitive and wondering if I would get any allergic side affects.
Shar W.
Grand Prairie , TX
Does this really reduce your stress levels? Or just soothes you for the moment?
anastasia d.