Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus & Spearmint Body Wash & Foam Bath

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Frgrance

Eucalyptus Essential Oil clears the mind. Spearmint Essential Oil soothes & uplifts

Overview

This fast-foaming body wash is infused with soothing skin conditioners, aloe & bamboo extract. An aromatherapy blend of essential oils & natural ingredients benefits body, mind & mood. Breathe deeply for best results.

Usage

Use in shower or bath whenever you need to relax and unwind.

• Has anyone used any other scents in this collection and i...4 Answers
Alyssa B.
I'm not sure this really helped with stress, but I do like the Aromatherapy products from Bath & Body Works. The eucalyptus spearmint is nice, refreshing , and clean scent. I'm not really a huge fan of minty scents, however, this one is definitely not strong or overpowering in my opinion.
Jessica P.
Chesnee, SC
This stuff is AMAZING! I love the scent of this! It’s so clean and just smells so refreshing. I currently have 4 bottles of this, a body scrub in the same fragrance, at least 10 hand sanitizers in the same scent, hand lotion, body lotion, body cream, and bath soak! I’m telling y’all this stuff is addicting. I also have two hand soaps (only two I could I find). Best. Stuff. Ever.
brandi l.
Harvey, LA
My sister originally got me this as a gift set for Christmas last year and I fell in love with it! I use it on a daily basis and since then I have purchased the body lotion, the bath salts and the largest bottle of the body wash that they had! The aroma is so relaxing, especially at the end of a hard day at work. I don't think I'll ever purchase another body wash again!
Morgan B.
My skin is super sensitive and this aromatherapy stress relief body wash is amazing. Scent does relax you and really like the lather. Middle of the road when it comes to price. But will buy again and again.
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
This smells so amazing! My favorite bath and body scent honestly. It really relaxes me. I love the candle, bath cleanser, bubble bath, etc. anything with that scent. Try it out, it will clear your mind.
Shelby R.
Kansas City, MO
Clean scent, doesn't dry out skin, don't need a lot of product to get a good lather going. Fragrance isn't so strong that you can't use it on "sensitive areas", is fine for sensitive skin. Leaves skin very soft, easy to rinse off. Easily doubles as bubble bath which is great.
Shabria G.
Las Vegas, NV
My sister introduced me to this product and I’m really glad that she did. I use this body wash/foam bath when I really need to relax, it’s very easy to use ; just put some on your body cloth or squirt some in your warm bath water. The scent is amazing as well!
Jenn Y.
Mesa, AZ
This is one of my favorite products. It smells amazing and so clean. I have really bad headaches and migraines so i have been buying this to help with my headaches and migraines. It is a little pricey but I always get it when there is a deal going on.
Chelsea A.
I absolutely love the smell of this. I use it manly for foam baths, especially when I have headaches and migraines. It tends to help "clear my mind" so to speak. I highly recommend this product along with the rest of the aromatherapy line.
Nicole S.
Columbus, OH
I can't say enough about this! I strictly use it for bubble baths and it is the best! Helps with headaches, opens up sinuses and is very relaxing. Bath and Body Works always has a sale so that's when I stock up! Everyone knows it's my favorite so I get it for gifts a lot too. A must try if you like clean fresh scents! It’s my all time favorite!! Love it!
Sylvia C.
La porte, TX
Has anyone used any other scents in this collection and if so what are your favorite s ?