Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Body Wash & Foam Bath

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #4 in Spa Accessories

Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Original Eucalyptus Spearmint Stress Relief Hand Soap 8 oz (236 ml) This fresh, foaming hand soap gently cleanses skin while an aromatherapy blend of essential oils and absolutes clears your mind so you can relax. Think... see more...

• Does this really make you feel like your stress free got kids and...2 Answers
  • Is this product working. I read nice comments?1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever had a allergic reaction from using this product. ...7 Answers
  • "I am always going to bath and body works to get more, for me I feel like it really helps me calm down if I have a stressful day, I would tell every one about this! " in 5 reviews
Ashley L.
Hudson
This is by far the best product bath and Bodyworks has! The packaging is very nice very attractive, you get a good amount for the price you pay, and this seriously does relieve my stress from a long day! It smells fantastic and I use the entire line religiously.
the K.
Jeanerette , LA
I love anything in this scent line from bath and body works. Such an amazing scent and definitely does what it’s supposed to do, relieve stress!! It’s perfect to help you get to bed or get you through your day if you’re a morning shower person!
Dominique D.
This is one of my favorites I guess cause I am always anxious. I love the way the bottle looks but I am always terrified I’m going to break it so I like the lil tubes too!! If you haven’t tried it I would recommend for your next at home spa day!
Savina C.
Arlington Hts, IL
This body wash doesn’t make ur skin super dry and i love the smell of it. I have eczema and because it’s made with essential oils it doesn’t make it flare up. It’s nice to have a body wash that has a smell to it that doesn’t irritate my skin.
Amy K.
Manalapan
I’m a huge fan of the stress line from bath and body works. This body wash smells refreshing & this scent is very soothing to the mind. When using stress aromatherapy it leaves the bathroom lingering with the scent.
Alison P.
Pros: great scent, feels soothing, the bottle lasts forever!
Cons: dries my skin out a bit
I know you can use this for a bubble bath and I have never tried that but I’m sure it’s wonderful!! The smell of eucalyptus really makes the product great!
Charity A.
Absolutely a must for when my anxiety kicks up and I’m feeling frantic!! I always go straight to aromatherapy to help me breathe and calm down. This helps me focus and. Helps me gather my thoughts and feelings!
Meghan M.
Swansea, SC
I wouldn't say this product actually relieves stress but it does smell great, it's a simple relaxing smell. I like using it more for a foam bath than body wash but it works really well either way. If you want to take a nicenl relaxing bath I highly reccomend this product.
Kara K.
Received this as a gift and absolutely love it. Perfect for baths and even when you have a cold. Strong scent but great, clears out the sinuses! Little goes a long way. Worth the $
Jessica P.
Chesnee, SC
The. Best. Stuff. On. The. Market. Hands. Down. Do I need to say more?! ... seriously, this stuff is amazing! It smells great and feels great on the skin! Everything from this line is amazing! The lotion, soaps, bath salts, hand sanitizers, body creams, everything!
Tara D.
Attleboro, MA
Has anyone ever had a allergic reaction from using this product. My skin is sensitive and wondering if I would get any allergic side affects.
Sandy G.
Charlotte, NC
Does this really works?
Shar W.
Grand Prairie , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this really reduce your stress levels? Or just soothes you for the moment?
yunia c.