Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Body Wash & Foam Bath

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #5 in Spa Accessories

Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Original Eucalyptus Spearmint Stress Relief Hand Soap 8 oz (236 ml) This fresh, foaming hand soap gently cleanses skin while an aromatherapy blend of essential oils and absolutes clears your mind so you can relax. Think... see more...

• Does this really make you feel like your stress free got kids and...2 Answers
  • Is this product working. I read nice comments?1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever had a allergic reaction from using this product. ...7 Answers
  • "I am always going to bath and body works to get more, for me I feel like it really helps me calm down if I have a stressful day, I would tell every one about this! " in 5 reviews
Ingrid M.
Peoria , AZ
Wellness Guru Expert
This stress lotion can also pass as a lotion to put you to sleep if applied at night. The scent is strong enough to release all the negative energy and get relaxed. I think bath and body works created a great line of products like this!
Rachel B.
Love the way this smells. Super fresh and clean. For sure a stress reliever. It’s super gentle and doesn’t leave your skin dry. I always wait until it goes Onsale or use a couple. I always buy it in the mall. I frequently purchase this product!!
Val I.
Barrington, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
Love it. Relaxing and soothing. I like taking a bubble bath in this after particularly stressful days teaching! The bubbles are poofy and luxurious and you get a really nice bath out of it. I don't really use it as a body wash.
Morgan P.
I love aromatherapy stress relief! It smells amazing, and it has a fairly long lasting scent. I don't mind paying for it because I feel like my bottle lasts for a while. I would recommend this product for anyone who likes relaxing scents of lavender!
Ashten M.
Battle Creek, MI
I would highly recommend this product! The mix of essential oils really is a stress reliever and it has a great scent, I buy it at my local bath and body works it is very gentle and I would totally buy it again!
diana c.
Palm Coast, FL
I am huge on aromatherapy! This stuff is awesome! Their body wash / bubble bath is also amazing! These products will definitely help you relax after a long day! Makes your body feel soft afterwards!
Kimberly B.
Salt Lake City
This product takes me instantly to la la land, opens my sinuses and is a sweet oasis in the tub. I love the way my skin smells afterwards and will continue purchasing for my bubble bath escape.
Danielle L.
Louisville, KY
I love this scent. And love aroma therapy products, one of my fav scents. I love to use right before bed. I also have the candle I'm this scent which us awesome too.
Ava E.
I love the aromatherapy line at Bath and Body Works. My mother first purchased this for me after I had my son. It helped me relax after child birth and also whenever I have a long stressful day. I use the shower gel along with the lotion and they scent just relaxes me until I fall asleep.

I keep at least two bottles at all time so I never run out. It may be a little pricey for some people, but B&BW has coupons and what's on sale when you sign up for the emails.
Zoe L.
Eau Claire, WI
The Stress Relief line by Bath and Body Works is one of my favorites. While working full time, going to school full time, and having a house to take care of, it provides a calming aroma on my nights off. Whether it's the wash and foam bath, or the chapstick, I definitely recommend this line.
Tara D.
Attleboro, MA
Has anyone ever had a allergic reaction from using this product. My skin is sensitive and wondering if I would get any allergic side affects.
Sandy G.
Charlotte, NC
Does this really works?
Shar W.
Grand Prairie, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this really reduce your stress levels? Or just soothes you for the moment?
anastasia d.