Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Body Wash & Foam Bath

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #2 in Spa Accessories

Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Original Eucalyptus Spearmint Stress Relief Hand Soap 8 oz (236 ml) This fresh, foaming hand soap gently cleanses skin while an aromatherapy blend of essential oils and absolutes clears your mind so you can relax. Think... see more...

• Does this really make you feel like your stress free got kids and...2 Answers
  • Is this product working. I read nice comments?1 Answers
  • Does this product really work? I always sent on if i should get i...1 Answers
  • "I am always going to bath and body works to get more, for me I feel like it really helps me calm down if I have a stressful day, I would tell every one about this! " in 5 reviews
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
I originally purchased a few Eucalyptus Spearmint Stress Relief products from Bath & Body Works' Aromatherapy line for my mother in law's birthday. I thought it would be a great gift and help her relax since she's always stressing about bills and her job. She really appreciated the gift and raved about the products so much that I went and bought a few of my own to try out. I personally don't care much for eucalyptus so I didn't think I was going to enjoy the scent very much, but paired with spearmint it's actually very pleasant and soothing. After a particularly stressful day of work or taking care of my kids, it's a rare treat to be able to pour some of this into a bath and relax for a while. I own the body wash and body cream as well and they're also extremely calming and smell great. I haven't tried any other Stress Relief scents but this one is amazing and it definitely works to help alleviate some stress.
Jessa B.
Jessa B.
Saint Paul, MN
I had to stop using this because my doctor put me on medicated wash for my eczema, but I loved this while I was using it. It was definitely a kick in the pants in the morning when I'd wake up, because of the strong smell. It was fairly gentle, and my fiance still uses it and loves it. I would not recommend it for really sensitive skin, which is why I had to stop using it, but if you're skin isn't super sensitive, definitely recommend
Molly Z.
Molly Z.
This bubble bath is my absolute favorite. It foams up so well and a lot really does go a long way. The scent is really soothing and calming before bed. Paired with a candle and body butter, the stress really vanishes. Another cool thing I really like about this bubble bath is that it lets off this kind of steam from the bubbles that fills the bathroom with the whole scent and it's just AMAZING. Would totally recommend!
Sharlene A.
Sharlene A.
Bronx, NY
This is mine and my husbands favorite line from bath and body works. The smell is so relaxing and when you take a shower it just soothes your muscles and relaxes your senses. We like to use this with the same kind of body lotion after. It is eucalyptus spearmint and has a very slight cooling effect. I love to use this most especially during summer because it cools me off, refreshes and relaxes me.
Madison R.
Madison R.
This is my all time favorite thing! I love the smell and I love its benefits! It is very calming and relaxing! I have multiple products of Bath and Body Works Eucalyptus Spearmint, such as the lotion, hand sanitizer, and room spray! I would definitely recommend this product to someone looking for a gentle moisturizing lotion that naturally relieves a little stress and smells great!!
Margaret T.
Margaret T.
Round Lake Pk, IL
HUGE fan of the Stress relief line. The cooling feeling of the Eucalyptus Spearmints is amazing when applied anywhere on the body but especially tired feet or the back of the neck. Not only is my bathroom stocked with the body wash/foam bath but I have bottles of the corresponding lotion there, at my desk at work, next to my bed and at my boyfriend's house. It is worth every penny!!
Leah P.
Leah P.
A recently discovered scent for me! So different than my typical buys. It's nothing like the tropical, fruity scents that I've grown up using. I always go for the wash and bath because of its versatility, I love a good bubble bath to myself! Also it's gentle cleansing capability is unique to this soap. Regular body washes could never compare to Bath and Body Works!
Alena P.
Alena P.
This is my absolute favorite scent that Bath and Body Works has put out. It is very strong so a little will go a long way. Not everyone likes the smell of eucalyptus, so I don't have this on when I go out. But I love the smell, so it's great after a long day out. I like to use it right before bed. You will feel as if you just left a spa.

This is a must have!
Rasamee V.
Rasamee V.
Denver, CO
My nose is usually really sensitive to smells. But this particular one from BBW, is amazing! It's calming and it's what I use after a long day of work in the lab. The lather is nice, even on shower scrubbie gloves. It doesn't leave my skin dry, but I always put on lotion anyway because Colorado. I hope they never retire this fragrance.
Laney P.
Laney P.
This body wash is amazing! Not only does it smell wonderful but its also is very relaxing after working out at the gym, or in your morning shower. I've been using this body wash for a little over 5 years now and will continue to use it. Thank you bath and body works for making something that relaxes you and leave you smelling fresh!
Sandy G.
Sandy G.
Charlotte, NC
Does this really works?
Shar W.
Shar W.
Grand Prairie , TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this really reduce your stress levels? Or just soothes you for the moment?
Tara D.
Tara D.
Attleboro, MA
Has anyone ever had a allergic reaction from using this product. My skin is sensitive and wondering if I would get any allergic side affects.
Therese R.
Therese R.
North Haven, CT
I'd like to try this product in the store it's not nice. I would like to know if anyone has used it and felt stress release?
yunia c.