Hair CareHair ProductsShampooBath & Body Works
Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Body & Shine Shampoo

by Bath & Body Works

Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint

What does this smell like ? I’m afraid it will be too loud smelling. What is everyone’s thoughts please and thank you...
Does the shompoo works as good as the other items like the bubble bath, and body lotion?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Body & Shine Shampoo!
nephthys P.
Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Body & Shine Shampoo uploaded by nephthys P.
I'm am a huge fan of bath and body works. This is one of my top aromatherapy fragrances. Its smells so devine and perfect for a relaxing day after repairing buses. I highly recommend the set. You can you the spray on your body, on curtains or on your bedding . Its so versatile and a lil pricey but its worth every penny
Jazmin G.
Kerrville, TX
Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Body & Shine Shampoo uploaded by Jazmin G.
I love this so much I always have to get it every time I go into bath and body works. I love the smell and also how luxuries it is when it get used in a bubble bath. I also have the stress relief lotion and love them both
Tiffany S.
Pearland, TX
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
This is a strong, heavy scent but it is also therapeutic and wonderful to use before bed. I highly recommend as an end to those super stressful days. Bath & Body Works Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy EUCALYPTUS & SPEARMINT Body Wash & Foam Bath
Quita D.
Lithonia
Absolutely looooove it. Definitely a fav to use after a long day at work. The scent filled the room for a relaxing experience even after the shower was over.
Sharlene L.
Tamarac, FL
OMG this stuff is AMAZING. A little goes a long way. It soaps up really quick and nice a thick. The smell is absolute heaven - and last nice and long as well especially in your loofah/flannel.
Ashley B.
Haysville, Ks
When it says stress relief that's what it means. I hop in the shower and lather myself up with this and I can just feel the day melt right off me. I recommend this to anyone needing thst relief.
Namrata P.
Elgin, IL
I love using this shampoo because I like the smell of spearmint. Not that exciting of a product unless you’re into spearmint as well.
Itzitl P.
Clifton, NJ
Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Body & Shine Shampoo uploaded by Itzitl P.
Omg is I was obsessed with this for a long time!! The scent of eucalyptus is so relaxing every time I used it it made me think happy thoughts!! Or simply pretend to be at the spa! I highly recommend it ! It leaves your hair nice and clean, and smelling amazing !
Jennifer I.
Fort Worth, TX
My hair has never felt so clean before! I think most hair products leave behind residue, but I honestly don't think Bath & Body Works' Stress Relief hair care line does. Not only does my hair look and feel great, it also smells amazing! You'll feel like you're treating yourself to a spa day when you use this product. I have already recommended it (and the conditioner) to all my friends and family.
Fernanda B.
Phoenix, AZ
This is probably my all time favorite shampoo. I try not to use is as often because it can be a little expensive, especially if you have long hair. After using it my hair always feels super clean, it also may not be great if you have really dry hair. My hair tends to be on the oily side and I feel like this is really good at controlling that.