BeautyBodyBody CareBath & Body Works
Aromatherapy Stress Relief - Eucalyptus + Spearmint Body Lotion, 65 Fl Oz, 2-Pack

by Bath & Body Works

Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief - Eucalyptus + Spearmint Body Lotion. 6.5 Fl Oz, 2-Pack . FRAGRANCE: Eucalyptus Essential Oil clears the mind. Spearmint Essential Oil soothes & uplifts. OVERVIEW: Ultra-creamy, fast-absorbing body lotion with nourishing shea butter & Vitamin E is formulated to give skin long-lasting moisture. An aromatherapy blend of natural ingredients & essential oils benefits body, mind & mood. Breathe deeply for best results. USAGE: Massage onto skin whenever you need to relax and unwind.

Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief - Eucalyptus + Spearmint Body Lotion; 6.5 Fl Oz, 2-Pack; FRAGRANCE - Eucalyptus Essential Oil clears the mind. Spearmint Essential Oil soothes & uplifts; OVERVIEW - Ultra-creamy, fast-absorbing body lotion with nourishing shea butter & Vitamin E is formulated to give skin long-lasting moisture. An aromatherapy blend of natural ingredients & essential oils benefits body, mind & mood. Breathe deeply for best results.; USAGE - Massage onto skin whenever you need to relax and unwind.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief - Eucalyptus + Spearmint Body Lotion, 6.5 Fl Oz, 2-Pack!
Arianna P.
Roswell, GA
Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief - Eucalyptus + Spearmint Body Lotion, 6.5 Fl Oz, 2-Pack uploaded by Arianna P.
It smells so good And is relaxing. The bottles are glass which is really nice as well, but makes it hard to travel with so I would say that’s a downside. It is not cheap so I don’t use it often
Kathy J.
Wilmington, NC
this smells amazing. I love the feel of it and the fragrance last a pretty long time. difinatley one of my favorites
Sharleen T.
2,019 reviews
This is one of my absolute favourites sense from bath and body works I love the candles in the whole line you cannot arong super soothing
Hilary P.
Irvine, CA
I love this scent so much that I have it in a candle. It is not a heavy formula, so I wouldn’t recommend it for super dry skin. The scent stays on the skin for a long time after applying it and is very soothing.
Abby
It just smells so amazing. It sometimes leaves my skin a little flaky but used consistently it smooths my legs quite nicely. They’re not too pricey. I bought a bunch of lotions, gels, oils, etc from this collection.
Sarah F.
Bloomsburg, PA
The scent of this is so soothing and relaxing to me. The lotion is 10/10 and I never want to stop applying it. The packaging is super slick and my favorite lotion!
Katy D.
Santee, CA
This scent is so calming and fresh. I feel rejuvenated all day. The lotion is also lightweight and not oily or greasy at all, but still moisturizing.
stephanie O.
Anaheim, CA
Used this everyday works wonders. I really like it it’s worth the price and isn’t to expensive as to other products the “relieve stress” and actually works. I even bought a little carry on. Would 10/10 recommend
Tabatha P.
Ottawa, ON
Smells excellent but if’s really potent! So if you apply it on your whole body the smell will stick with you and might actually be too much for you. It’s moisturizing but I have tried other products that moisturize for longer periods.

Looking for your answer?