BeautyBodyBody CareBath & Body Works
Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy STRESS RELIEF EUCALYPTUS & SPEARMINT Body Cream

Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy STRESS RELIEF EUCALYPTUS & SPEARMINT Body Cream

by Bath & Body Works

Fragrance

Eucalyptus Essential Oil clears the mind. Spearmint Essential Oil soothes & uplifts

Overview

Ultra-rich, non-greasy body cream deeply nourishes skin with protective 24-hour moisture, conditioning Vitamin E & shea butter. An aromatherapy blend of essential oils soothes body, mind & mood. Breathe deeply for best results.

Usage

Massage into skin, especially dry spots, whenever you need to relax and unwind.

give me your thoughts on Bath and Body Works Stress Relirf products? Planning to buy it. Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy STRESS RELIEF EUCALYPTUS & SPEARMINT Body Cream ?
Does it have a strong scent? And do you feel it really works?
Hi 👋 can anybody [email protected] to know about this product ? How effective is this?? Does it promise what it says?? Is it worth buying for?? How’s the fragrance?? How does it effect on sensitive skin and soft hand 🖐???? Please guide me... it will be a great [email protected] I order online💖💓 hugs and love 💕 [product:bath-&-body-works-aromatherapy-stress-relief-eucalyptus-&-spearmint-body-cream]
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy STRESS RELIEF EUCALYPTUS & SPEARMINT Body Cream!
Product Highlights
This body cream is perfect!! It smells delicious, is immensely hydrating, and doesn't feel sticky. I love it!in reviews
Bianca L.
HUTCHINSON, MN
Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy STRESS RELIEF EUCALYPTUS & SPEARMINT Body Cream uploaded by Bianca L.
Absolutely amazing! The sweet and subtle hints of eucalyptus and spearmint really calm down the nerves! I use it for myself as well as my son. I always put this body lotion on my son when he's in the hospital and it seems to calm him down a lot more. Really love being able to use a product that makes me feel so relaxed and stress-free! And makes my skin soft and smooth! Bath and Body Works Stress Relief Eucalyptus Basil Body Cream 8 Ounce [Eucalyptus Basil]
Dani L.
Accokeek, MD
Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy STRESS RELIEF EUCALYPTUS & SPEARMINT Body Cream uploaded by Dani L.
This body cream! What can I say, it is like velvet, smells delicious and will attract compliments for the wearer. It is so rich and nourishing, that I actually use this as a hand cream. I do have the small labeled hand creams, but this is just as nourishing and with how much we clean our hands - the bigger size is needed! The scent is calming, clean and refreshing, it will attract attention, and feels so nourishing. Just a great hand (or body) cream.
Jaimee S.
na
Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy STRESS RELIEF EUCALYPTUS & SPEARMINT Body Cream uploaded by Jaimee S.
they have a new look, which i like a lot, but the product hasn’t changed (which is good thing!) I love this scent and use it both to moisturize and for aromatherapy
Rebecca B.
Delavan, WI
Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy STRESS RELIEF EUCALYPTUS & SPEARMINT Body Cream uploaded by Rebecca B.
I absolutely love this scent! It is a great moisturizing cream that absorbs nicely. It does not leave a sticky feeling after you apply it. I definitely recommend this product to others and will purchase again in the future.
Rachel J.
Northville, MI
Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy STRESS RELIEF EUCALYPTUS & SPEARMINT Body Cream uploaded by Rachel J.
This is my ultimate favorite Aromatherapy cream from Bath and Body Works. It has such a fresh and clean fragrance. Definitely reduces my stress when I can relax and smell this scent. Worth buying. It’s also a very gender neutral scent, so everyone can use it.
Ana  A.
San Antonio, TX
Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy STRESS RELIEF EUCALYPTUS & SPEARMINT Body Cream uploaded by Ana  A.
I really like this body lotion even when the smell is not my favorite one from this brand, it is a good product, very smooth and easy to apply and absorb. You don’t really need a lot of product to have good results
Tolonda W.
Detroit, MI
Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy STRESS RELIEF EUCALYPTUS & SPEARMINT Body Cream uploaded by Tolonda W.
OMG!! I love this body cream. It’s thick and the mixture of both Eucalyptus & Spearmint as a stress reliever is perfect. I can’t say enough about it. I love it so much I bought 2 and will definitely be stocking up soon! Definitely a most have. Hope you try and love it too.
Allison M.
York, PA
Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy STRESS RELIEF EUCALYPTUS & SPEARMINT Body Cream uploaded by Allison M.
My mom has a ridiculous amount of products that are this smell. She has to have every product bath and body works sells of this smell. The lotion is her favorite thing the smell lasts a long time and makes her whole room smell of it when she uses it. This was the go smell I buy her when she has a bad week of work she gets super happy every time. To me it smells like it would be used in a high class spa. The smell seems to have a calming effect.
Orletta R.
Pinson, AL
Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy STRESS RELIEF EUCALYPTUS & SPEARMINT Body Cream uploaded by Orletta R.
I love this.... Great way to end a hot shower or bath. The smell is amazing and long lasting. Relaxing!!! I received as a gift, I will be repurchasing again. I highly recommend this product. 💚💚💚
Michelle K.
Spring, TX
Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy STRESS RELIEF EUCALYPTUS & SPEARMINT Body Cream uploaded by Michelle K.
This stuff is the BOMB! I use it at home, in the car, at work, and carry one in my purse. It calms and relaxes me after a crazy day, or in the middle of the day and I need a little vacation. Smells great and really does relieve stress! I will say, the glass bottle is really cool looking but it tips over easily. I usually catch it but one time i didn't and it broke all over the place. BUT
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sandra E.
Beaumont, CA
il y a 3 ans
Kayla K. il y a 2 ans
I love putting on lotion to relax and this scent really helps!