I love the smell of a lotion or oil that provides calming properties, I like their bath salts so I feel like this would be just as good of a product? Does it leave a greasy feeling after your apply?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Bath & Massage Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Westport, MA
This product smells amazing and give you such a nice relief.  I love using this whenever I am actually stressed or had a long day. Just like the title of what this product is called, it gives you that luxury feel of being relaxed! I am in love with this product and would highly recommend this to anyone who has a busy life and constantly working!
Victoria, BC
Just the smell of this relaxes me instantly. I have had this product for years and seriously enjoy it. I wouldn’t go out of my way to rebuy it but I do really like it
Brampton, ON
I actually really enjoy this product! The scent truly calms you! It is an oil so anybody who uses it at home I do recommend to place a towel down so it doesn’t stain any furniture or clothes. I would definitely recommend!
Denton, TX
This massage oil is the second one I buy. I love the scent which really relaxes me. If you have the eucalyptus candle and this you are set. Sometimes I like to put a little bit of the oil in my bath water for ultimate relaxation. I do find that at times it can be a little dry on the hands when applying it on someone. But when you rub someone's back with it it's easy to rub out.
nice oil, lasts a long time and has a great smell. often go on sale! makes my skin feel super soft, I apply right after the shower
Saint, QC
I just live this oil. So soft on the skin. The scent is not toi strong and really helps to relax.