I love the smell of a lotion or oil that provides calming properties, I like their bath salts so I feel like this would be just as good of a product? Does it leave a greasy feeling after your apply?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Bath & Massage Oil!
How would you rate this product?
4 months agoWayside
Eucalyptus is my favorite smell, aside from lavender. I love the tingly sensation, because it is soothing and so relaxing. I love anything the smells like eucalyptus.
a year agoNaples
Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Bath & Massage Oil uploaded by Kimberly Lukacs L.
I do love this very relaxing soaks into the skin nicely. It is very relaxing if you are stressed and need a spa at home. I do keep buying it for how I feel after using. It's not greaseie that's great. I their just something missing to that I think they could add to these types of products. You buy money for a smell you like but feads to fast. Maybe add another essential oil that enhances with say eucalyptus that the smell would stay that would be amazing and it would probably sell a lot more of it. Then it would get a 5 star from me
2 years agoAliquippa, PA
This massage oil is excellent for that one on one time with your special hunnie. My husband and I like to give each other massages, 1. Because a spa charges a lot & 2. It’s just more intimate this way. This oil smells so good and gets dry pretty quickly. It’s worth the price.
3 years agoMarengo, IL
Absolutely love this product. Helps relax me when im worked up. I use it almost everytime im in the bath and it makes me want to fall asleep haha, it smells so good and overall is an amazing product. I would highly suggest this for girls who love their baths.
5 months agoChicago, IL
My man and i absolutely love it. It smells so nice unlike other oils ive bought that are too over powering and mixed with too much. It really helps to dig deep into sore muscles and massage out cramps or pains. It makes my massage so much more relaxing that i drift off to sleep thank to the smell.
4 months agoGULFPORT, MS
This oil help calm your mind and your body into a relaxation. This oil soothes your skin and helps the hands glide along your body for a nice massage. I really recommend all Aromatherapy products from BBW. I use them for my headaches, for my sleeping, and for relaxation.
7 months agogrand prairie, tx
Smells amazing!!🙊 😍 love it!! Anything aromatherapy ...minty , makes me feel happy and healthy. My body is refreshed and relaxed 😌. Can’t go wrong and it last for hours.
a year agoMarana, AZ
I use this after I take a hot bath, and my skin feels great. I love the smell and it dries pretty quickly. It's also great for back rubs or rubbing a sore muscle after working out. I don't go without this in my bathroom because of how useful it is.
3 months agoMedford, NJ
This is by far my favorite fragrance in their aromatherapy collection. The addition of tea makes it smell comforting without being overpowering. Consistency is nice as well but, to be honest, using it for aromatherapy is more effective than using it for massage
4 months agoMiami
I really love the smell of this lotion. I found that it has actually worked to calm my anxiety and I was surprised because I was skeptical at first. Definitely recommend for it’s therapeutic properties and it’s more affordable than most aromatherapy on the market.