Skin CareBody CareMassage OilBath & Body Works
Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Bath & Massage Oil

I love the smell of a lotion or oil that provides calming properties, I like their bath salts so I feel like this would be just as good of a product? Does it leave a greasy feeling after your apply?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Bath & Massage Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Bath & Massage Oil uploaded by Letty S.
I love this line of Stress relief products. I have been purchasing it for years.I have shampoo and shower gel. I have the lotion and hand sanitizer. I use the wall plug ins in my house. I have had the car packet they smell good initially but don't last very long.
Somalia A.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Bath & Massage Oil uploaded by Somalia A.
I have the Lavender Mimosa oil and I love it! I also like to add this in my bubble baths which adds an extra relaxing vibe to my self-care.
Chelsea O.
Pittsburgh, PA
Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Bath & Massage Oil uploaded by Chelsea O.
I actually use the Eucalyptus + Tea body oil but I’m OBSESSED. I love this body oil! It is so calming and is a great massage oil. It isn’t too slick and the bottle is great at regulating the amount of product that comes out of the opening, saving me from overuse or accidental spills. #stressrelief #bodyoil #massageoil #aromatherapy
Morgan H.
Manchester, NJ
I love everything bath and body works 😻 and this is no exception! Literally smells amazing!! The stress relief (eucalyptus spearmint) line is also my favorite 🙌🏻 super super relaxing and calming!! [product:bath-&-body-works-aromatherapy-stress-relief-eucalyptus-spearmint-bath-&-massage-oil] is a great product and worth the price! I have repurchased many times and will continue to...10/10 recommend 💚💜
Aileen G.
Riverside, CA
Loved this product. It was a Christmas gift. Took a bubble bath and felt relaxed and stress free.
Stephanie B.
Gainesville, GA
Me encanta este aceite. Su olor antiestres es delicioso, lu uso en la parte de mi espalda la cual es muy sensible y trabaja muy bien. Cambiaría que el aceite saliera más rápido del contenedor. Tiene una durabilidad excelente. Yo lo recomiendo. Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus Spearmint Bath & Massage Oil
Kayla C.
Purchased at: Target
I used this after my second child and it helped relieve the mommy stress. Perfect to take a nice breath with!
Gabby T.
Bath & Body Aromatherapy line and a tough one to beat! At the top of line, is their stress relief is AMAZING!! Works wonders for relaxation!
mysunshine510 R.
Terryville, CT
Smells like heaven! Works very well. It’s not sticky. It’s great in a bath or as massage oil. I’ve actually used it as body oil when my skin is very dry.
Jessie W.
Van Wert, OH
Love the aromatherapy line. This one smells really good and is relaxing. Doesn’t absorb into the skin as quickly as others which is nice