BY BATH & BODY WORKS

This fast-foaming body wash is infused with soothing skin conditioners, while an aromatherapy blend of essential oils and natural ingredients benefits body, mind & mood. Breathe deeply for best results. see more...

• Has anyone used any other scents in this collection and if so wha...4 Answers
Jessica P.
Chesnee, SC
This stuff is AMAZING! I love the scent of this! It’s so clean and just smells so refreshing. I currently have 4 bottles of this, a body scrub in the same fragrance, at least 10 hand sanitizers in the same scent, hand lotion, body lotion, body cream, and bath soak! I’m telling y’all this stuff is addicting. I also have two hand soaps (only two I could I find). Best. Stuff. Ever.
brandi l.
Harvey, LA
My sister originally got me this as a gift set for Christmas last year and I fell in love with it! I use it on a daily basis and since then I have purchased the body lotion, the bath salts and the largest bottle of the body wash that they had! The aroma is so relaxing, especially at the end of a hard day at work. I don't think I'll ever purchase another body wash again!
Shabria G.
Las Vegas, NV
My sister introduced me to this product and I’m really glad that she did. I use this body wash/foam bath when I really need to relax, it’s very easy to use ; just put some on your body cloth or squirt some in your warm bath water. The scent is amazing as well!
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
This smells so amazing! My favorite bath and body scent honestly. It really relaxes me. I love the candle, bath cleanser, bubble bath, etc. anything with that scent. Try it out, it will clear your mind.
Jenn Y.
Oceanside, CA
This is one of my favorite products. It smells amazing and so clean. I have really bad headaches and migraines so i have been buying this to help with my headaches and migraines. It is a little pricey but I always get it when there is a deal going on.
Katie N.
Love this body wash. Not sure if it ACTUALLY relieves stress but at least it creates the nice illusion that I am stress free after I use it. Wish I had a Bath & Body Works close to school so I could buy it more often. Plus, it smells REALLY good. 10/10
Chelsea A.
I absolutely love the smell of this. I use it manly for foam baths, especially when I have headaches and migraines. It tends to help "clear my mind" so to speak. I highly recommend this product along with the rest of the aromatherapy line.
Sarah P.
Cambridge , OH
I absolutely love this stress relief bubble bath it only takes a little bit in the tub I use it every time I take a bath! I love the smell and it really does cause some stress relief! I buy it everytime I run out!!
Shelly J.
Pittsburgh
Every product of fragrance Aromatherapy stress relief is amazing due to its fragrance. I have all possible products of this fragrance - car freshener, room freshener refills, lotion, shower gel, body scrub.
Savannah S.
Concord, NC
My boss gave these out to everyone for Christmas, we all work a pretty stressful job so I definitely thought it'd be great to try. It smells great, not too strong though, I use it every single time I take a bath, it makes the best bubbles to relax in and really does help you unwind after a long day. I would recommend this to everyone and will be buying it again!
Sylvia C.
Deer Park, TX
Has anyone used any other scents in this collection and if so what are your favorite s ?