Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy STRESS RELIEF - EUCALYPTUS & SPEARMINT 3-Wick Candle

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #2 in Candles

Fragrance

Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Spearmint Essential Oil

Overview

The Perfect 3-Wick Candle! Made using the highest concentration of fragrance oils, an exclusive blend of soy-based wax and wicks that won't burn out, our candles melt consistently & evenly, radiating enough fragrance to fill an entire room. Topped with a decorative lid! Burns approximately 25 - 45 hours and measures 4" wide x 3 1/2" tall.

More Info

4 Tips to Safely Enjoy Our Candles!

1. Don't touch your candle while hot.
2. Keep an eye on all your candles and never burn near anything that can catch fire.
3. Keep your candles clean by trimming the wicks to 1/4 inch before you light them, every time!
4. Keep candles out of reach of pets & children.

See your pack slip included with Candle purchases for more information.

• do they really work for stress?9 Answers
  • If this really helps relieve stress I will definitely pur...5 Answers
  • Do these really help you relax I've never tired them ?9 Answers
Deliah H.
56954 Whitewood Drive Whitesboro, OK
I love Bath and Body Works products and their candles. Especially the Stress Relief because I know a lot about stress and love the relaxing feeling it gives me.
Torey M.
Fayetteville, NC
It smells absolutely amazing, it's the best way to relax and unwind after my long days! I love using it while I take my baths with my stress relief Epsom salts.
Ericka Z.
Van Nuys, CA
My top 5 favorite candle from B&BW. i don't know if it really relieves stress like it says, but the smell is amazing. this and the ginger citrus are a must have
Bridgette O.
I actually got this candle for my birthday and I love it it is a nice smelling just smells so good and relaxing especially when I'm sitting there reading a book
Kayla F.
Marshville, NC
This candle smells so good! We use this and the handsoap. It really helps the house smell nice and keeps everything calm. The scent is very nice and inviting.
T. B.
These candles are a great gift for family or friends. I keep one in my bedroom and others in my office and bathrooms. They are soothing and not overly scented.
Crystal A.
Weatherford, TX
Favorite scent. I have these candles, soaps, lotions, etc and NEVER get tires of it. Long lasting slow burning candle that will fill the whole room with ease.
Zimri F.
San Antonio, TX
Smells good, I just love bath and body works candles, they leave my rooms smelling good, it's very effective. They're a bit pricey but it smells good while lit
Kirsten P.
HAMILTON, OH
This is one of my favorite scents from bath and body works. The oils in it certainly work to relieve stress. They're dead on on the aromatherapy aspect of it.
Stephanie M.
Milwaukee, WI
This is my most favorite candle scent from bath and body. The smell is so refreshing and relaxing. I've given it as a gift as well as have the around my home.