BY BATH & BODY WORKS #2 in Candles

Fragrance

Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Spearmint Essential Oil

Overview

The Perfect 3-Wick Candle! Made using the highest concentration of fragrance oils, an exclusive blend of soy-based wax and wicks that won't burn out, our candles melt consistently & evenly, radiating enough fragrance to fill an entire room. Topped with a decorative lid! Burns approximately 25 - 45 hours and measures 4" wide x 3 1/2" tall.

More Info

4 Tips to Safely Enjoy Our Candles!

1. Don't touch your candle while hot.
2. Keep an eye on all your candles and never burn near anything that can catch fire.
3. Keep your candles clean by trimming the wicks to 1/4 inch before you light them, every time!
4. Keep candles out of reach of pets & children.

See your pack slip included with Candle purchases for more information.

• do they really work for stress?9 Answers
  • If this really helps relieve stress I will definitely pur...5 Answers
  • Do these really help you relax I've never tired them ?9 Answers

Start your review of Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy STRESS RELIEF - EUCALYPTUS & SPEARMINT 3-Wick Candle!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Gisela O.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I just lo over the smell of this candle totally recomendable to anyone on these holidays.. it would be great to get this scent on the next influence box goodies... ..
Brittney B.
I love this candle. Soothing aroma...perfect while enjoying a warm bath or just relaxing...really sets the mood. Not too strong but still evident. Burns a long time.
Haleigh W.
Yucaipa , CA
I love to light this candle while I'm doing paperwork or even if you have homework. It is a great smell and can help you relax while doing something that makes you stressed out. Great product to have to start your day or even end it.
Shalyse W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is my absolute favorite candle of ALL time. I buy several and use them to make my house smell relaxing. I always get comments that it smells like a spa in my home!
Quay G.
Greensboro, NC
These are the best candles!! Especially if you have a smoker in the house. Its long-lasting and smells great. I love getting these when they're on sale. Kinda pricey but its a good size candle. Would definitely recommend.
Tiffany L.
Carrollton, TX
This scent is so refreshing and so clarifying! This is my favorite product of the stress relief scent line!!! I love lighting this candle during a weekend afternoon to just clear my mind and let go of my weekly stresses.
Heather M.
Brighton, MA
I just bought this and I love it. I actually love all of bath and body's eucalyptus scents. It smells like a spa-it's really soothing and natural smelling, it feels like you're outdoors. I light it before bed to relax.
Kaitlyn B.
Ocala, FL
I actually bought this candle for my mom as a Mother's Day gift and she loves it! It smells amazing and has a very unique warm uplifting scent. I will definitely be repurchasing another one for myself.
Lia R.
Hyattsville, MD
This is my favorite candles  from bath and body works. I love a light scent and also makes my house smell nice. Its very soothing and calming. One candle can make fill the room with an delightful scent.
Brittney C.
Vestavia Hls, AL
My favorite smell there! This is a great candle to have lit while studying, homework, or office-work. It would also be great while soaking in a bath. Very soothing smell, would recommend. Inexpensive considering the product.