BY BATH & BODY WORKS #2 in Candles

Fragrance

Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Spearmint Essential Oil

Overview

The Perfect 3-Wick Candle! Made using the highest concentration of fragrance oils, an exclusive blend of soy-based wax and wicks that won't burn out, our candles melt consistently & evenly, radiating enough fragrance to fill an entire room. Topped with a decorative lid! Burns approximately 25 - 45 hours and measures 4" wide x 3 1/2" tall.

More Info

4 Tips to Safely Enjoy Our Candles!

1. Don't touch your candle while hot.
2. Keep an eye on all your candles and never burn near anything that can catch fire.
3. Keep your candles clean by trimming the wicks to 1/4 inch before you light them, every time!
4. Keep candles out of reach of pets & children.

See your pack slip included with Candle purchases for more information.

• do they really work for stress?9 Answers
  • If this really helps relieve stress I will definitely pur...5 Answers
  • Do these really help you relax I've never tired them ?9 Answers

Start your review of Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy STRESS RELIEF - EUCALYPTUS & SPEARMINT 3-Wick Candle!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Sara K.
St Thomas, ON
I try to stay away from heavy scents, but this one is mild enough to have burning all day. I find that the stress relief candles create a calm and quiet environment and are well worth the 25$. They also are slow burning with three wicks, to create a longer, even burn.
Aleah W.
Grand forks , BC
Oh my god this candle is everything. Eucalyptus is my alltime favourite scent but when you mix it with spearmint?! Incredible!! This candle is so relaxing I love to burn it before bed while I write in my journal. This one is a must buy!
Britt C.
Ontario
All time favorite candle ever. I love using this candle when its bath time. I light a candle,draw a hot bath turn the lights off and listen to music with just the fickering of the candle. The smell outs me in a calm state. Love it !
wafa z.
algers
A candle that definitely gives off fragrance. I'll put this in my living room and you can honestly smell it throughout the whole house. It is pretty strong for the room it's actually in so if you don't like a heavy scent then this candle is not for you. Probably the most fragranced candle at B&BW
Courtney W.
North Vancouver , BC
Love this so much. The fact that it has three wicks is amazing and makes the candle burn perfectly. The smell is amazing. I love the spearmint and it makes me feel so relaxed. Will buy again
Tara Lynn W.
St, ON
I use this when I'm trying to relax while having a bubble bath! Smells absolutely amazing and helps sooth you, mentally and physically as you can allow yourself to completely relax.
Gabrielle s.
Dallas
The most relaxing thing when trying to study. You dont even have to light it if it's on your desk and your right there. The aroma will surround you just by taking the lid off.
Tiffany R.
Kingsville, ON
I love bath and body works candles. This scent lotion and candle is a great stress relief. The smell of eucalyptus aids in clearing your sinuses and is a nice calming scent.
Lamprini Z.
Dubai, Jumeirah 3
After a long day when I go home I need a stress relief candle and a book. This candle has strong smell and has immediate effect on your mood! It really calms you down.
Fatma S.
One of my favorite bath and body works candles 🕯 is ” stress relief”, I always make sure that I have a backup so I won't run out. It has a very fresh relaxing scent🍃