Home & GardenHome FragrancesCandlesBath & Body Works
Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy STRESS RELIEF - EUCALYPTUS & SPEARMINT 3-Wick Candle

Fragrance

Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Spearmint Essential Oil

Overview

The Perfect 3-Wick Candle! Made using the highest concentration of fragrance oils, an exclusive blend of soy-based wax and wicks that won't burn out, our candles melt consistently & evenly, radiating enough fragrance to fill an entire room. Topped with a decorative lid! Burns approximately 25 - 45 hours and measures 4" wide x 3 1/2" tall.

More Info

4 Tips to Safely Enjoy Our Candles!

1. Don't touch your candle while hot.
2. Keep an eye on all your candles and never burn near anything that can catch fire.
3. Keep your candles clean by trimming the wicks to 1/4 inch before you light them, every time!
4. Keep candles out of reach of pets & children.

See your pack slip included with Candle purchases for more information.

What do you guys think of this? I have multiple different candles of this brand but I do not have this one. Let me know!
Looking for a candle that is similar to Bath and Body Works but not expensive ?
What’s it smell like and does it really relive stress? I could use something to help calm my anxiety and help to relax?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy STRESS RELIEF - EUCALYPTUS & SPEARMINT 3-Wick Candle!
How would you rate this product?
abby F.
Richmond
Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy STRESS RELIEF - EUCALYPTUS & SPEARMINT 3-Wick Candle uploaded by abby F.
Love this. I think it definitely helps with my stress level. I love the scent and it last a pretty long time. There are usually sales at bath and body works so I would take advantage of that. Otherwise, a little expensive.
Rylan B.
Orem, UT
Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy STRESS RELIEF - EUCALYPTUS & SPEARMINT 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Rylan B.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
This has become one of my new favorite candle scents. I like the smells that are more on the guy side and this has a really great guy smell yet it’s very calming!
Ishana D.
Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy STRESS RELIEF - EUCALYPTUS & SPEARMINT 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Ishana D.
If it’s one thing that should be a staple for any university student, is this candle. It gives me the most “treat yourself” and relaxing vibes ever!
Tririka N.
Miramar, FL
Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy STRESS RELIEF - EUCALYPTUS & SPEARMINT 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Tririka N.
The aroma of the candle is a plus… just the overall vibe once you lite up a bath and body works candle… The ambiance is off the grid… runs about 24.00 dollars bit it’s worth it
Ashley S.
Bronx, NY
Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy STRESS RELIEF - EUCALYPTUS & SPEARMINT 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Ashley S.
Purchased at: Amazon
My all time favorite! I always have this candle burning in my home daily . It makes your home smell SOOO good like you are in a spa. Only con is that it burns fast . But other than that this candle is definitely a vibe.
Taylor M.
Puyallup, WA
Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy STRESS RELIEF - EUCALYPTUS & SPEARMINT 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Taylor M.
all of the aromatherapy candles are my absolute favorite. they smell like essential oils and can leave your room smelling soooo goooood, bath and body works is expensive but totally worth it
Caryn O.
Rahway, NJ
Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy STRESS RELIEF - EUCALYPTUS & SPEARMINT 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Caryn O.
My favorite! I have this one going year round! It instantly puts me in a good mood! Not too fragrant where I get a headache. The perfect mix of eucalyptus and mint! Aromatherapy for stress relief! I think it’s time for a new one for me! You have to stock up when they have a sale! Like the 10$ off or during the holidays when they are onLY 10$.
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
I am obsessed with candles and this one doesn't dissapoint. Its very pretty and this can make an entire house smell amazing. I love using this one in the fall time. It smells amazing! I love this in the bathroom. This really does help with stress relief. It makes me feel relaxed and the perfect mood setter for a hot bubble bath. I recommend!! I will buy this again. It is very long lasting. Bath & Body Works® White Barn MAHOGANY TEAKWOOD 3-Wick Candle #InfluensterAwards2020
Brandi E.
Austin, TX
1,334 reviews
I really love this candle it really does help with stress. I love the smell of eucalyptus mmmm. It's effective and lasts so long. They are a little pricey in my opinion but they still work.
Laike S.
Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy STRESS RELIEF - EUCALYPTUS & SPEARMINT 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Laike S.
I really like the eucalyptus scent with the spearmint I feel like it really opens up my chest and makes me feel super relaxed. If you get it with regular pricing it’s a little expensive but they do have deals that make it totally worth it.

168 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Josette F.
il y a 7 mois
Lea Z. il y a 6 mois
If you can get your hands on Holiday that to me smells so amazing! It smells very different from the stress relief tho. But holiday has to be my second favorite candle after stress relief 😊