Fragrance

Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Spearmint Essential Oil

Overview

The Perfect 3-Wick Candle! Made using the highest concentration of fragrance oils, an exclusive blend of soy-based wax and wicks that won't burn out, our candles melt consistently & evenly, radiating enough fragrance to fill an entire room. Topped with a decorative lid! Burns approximately 25 - 45 hours and measures 4" wide x 3 1/2" tall.

More Info

4 Tips to Safely Enjoy Our Candles!

1. Don't touch your candle while hot.
2. Keep an eye on all your candles and never burn near anything that can catch fire.
3. Keep your candles clean by trimming the wicks to 1/4 inch before you light them, every time!
4. Keep candles out of reach of pets & children.

See your pack slip included with Candle purchases for more information.

DooEs this help you relax and calm down?
How does the candle smell?
Candles or air freshner?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy STRESS RELIEF - EUCALYPTUS & SPEARMINT 3-Wick Candle!
How would you rate this product?
Sugar notch
The aromatherapy lines by bath and body works are completely amazing! I especially love the “stress relief” line. I love taking a hot shower using the body wash. I also like coming home after a stressful day and lighting these candles in my house. I instantly feel the stress of my day ease up and the longer I sit around this scent the better I feel. Even my boyfriend loves how good it smells and also feels relief after working a crazy day at his restaurant job.
Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy STRESS RELIEF - EUCALYPTUS & SPEARMINT 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Laike S.
I really like the eucalyptus scent with the spearmint I feel like it really opens up my chest and makes me feel super relaxed. If you get it with regular pricing it’s a little expensive but they do have deals that make it totally worth it.
Boston
This is probably my favorite candle that bath and Bodyworks has come out with! I absolutely love the smell of Eucalyptus and spearmint so the fact that they put them together into one candle was amazing! I love lighting this candle after a long stressful day it really does help me relax! I highly suggest buying one it is so worth it! [product:bath-&-body-works-aromatherapy-stress-relief-eucalyptus-&-spearmint-3-wick-candle]
Miami
Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy STRESS RELIEF - EUCALYPTUS & SPEARMINT 3-Wick Candle uploaded by Natalie C.
I love this candle so much! This candle makes me feel super relaxed whenever I light it. I don’t think there is any ways of improving it. This candle is affordable and Bath and Body Works always has amazing deals to purchase these products! I would definitely recommend this product because of its refreshing and clean smell.
Toledo, OH
This candle is my kryptonite! After a long day at the office, I’ll take an hour with this bad boy lit up next to me in my sudsy, dim lit bathtub! #StressRelief Let’s talk about about the smell, you guys! Omg, the freaking smell is delightful! The key to this candle is the natural essential oils it’s infused with. Eucalyptus and spearmint are promote relaxation naturally... so what are you waiting for? If you’re stressed, and most of us are, you need this candle in your life.
Montrose
I absolutely love this candle!!!!!!! Its so fresh and clean smelling. It's not heavy, I'm very sensitive to smells. It's the perfect blend! It definitely help you relax. The smell gives you a comfort feeling! Oh gosh I am just so happy with this purchase! I definitely recommend it! Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy STRESS RELIEF - EUCALYPTUS & SPEARMINT 3-Wick Candle
Asheville, NC
Favorite candle ever. I burn it every night for an hour or two and it makes my whole room smell amazing. Burns evenly and lasts a few weeks with my daily use. I always nab them when they are on sale and it's worth it. I even give them for gifts at Christmas and on birthdays. Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy STRESS RELIEF - EUCALYPTUS & SPEARMINT 3-Wick Candle
Orlando , FL
I enjoy this candle very much, it’s always a must by for me when going to bath & body works! i don’t like when the eucalyptus scent is too strong but this scent is perfect relaxing! i enjoy lighting this candle while taking a bath or just simply whenever feels best. this candle makes the room smell very relaxing and just seems to take the stress off a bit :)
Love these 3 wick candles. They seem to last a long time, and I burn them frequently (almost every day). Only buy them during sales, and I buy them in bulk during those times. It can be pricier if you pay full retail $, so just wait for coupons or a promotion and you'll be glad you did! I believe I scored some last time for $6.50 each. I want to try the other Aromatherapy scents now.
I love the smell of eucalyptus this candle is used for aromatherapy can help you clean out your sinuses or if you feel sick or stressed out the scent will help you I use the body lotion all the time to de-stress I would recommend this to anyone who would want to relax and de-stress and if you love eucalyptus smell or mint smell this candle is for you

146 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...