Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy STRESS RELIEF - EUCALYPTUS & SPEARMINT 3-Wick Candle

BY BATH & BODY WORKS #4 in Candles

Fragrance

Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Spearmint Essential Oil

Overview

The Perfect 3-Wick Candle! Made using the highest concentration of fragrance oils, an exclusive blend of soy-based wax and wicks that won't burn out, our candles melt consistently & evenly, radiating enough fragrance to fill an entire room. Topped with a decorative lid! Burns approximately 25 - 45 hours and measures 4" wide x 3 1/2" tall.

More Info

4 Tips to Safely Enjoy Our Candles!

1. Don't touch your candle while hot.
2. Keep an eye on all your candles and never burn near anything that can catch fire.
3. Keep your candles clean by trimming the wicks to 1/4 inch before you light them, every time!
4. Keep candles out of reach of pets & children.

See your pack slip included with Candle purchases for more information.

• If this really helps relieve stress I will definitely pur...5 Answers
  • Do these really help you relax I've never tired them ?9 Answers
  • Is the smell truley that good? I’ve been thinking about b...4 Answers
Tabitha R.
Mount Juliet, TN
I enjoy burning this candle throughout my whole house. It’s a very relaxing, and welcoming scent. It just pleases your well-being.
A good comparison of this scent would be, if you’ve ever taken a Dr. Teal’s epsom salt bath. The Eucalyptus & Spearmint scented one. It smells exactly like that. It’s a very calming, and soothing scent. It all around relaxes you. If you’re looking for a nice candle that smells good, and has calming properties this is an amazing choice.
Harley G.
Windsor, ME
This is one of the most fragrant and dense scented candles I've ever experienced. Scented candles are one of my top five things. I beleive I've developed a way to smell the good between the bad. Bad candles are ones that smell good in teh store but don't smell at all once you get them home. This is definitely a top tier candle! Buy it!Easily my favorite candle! Just got it yesterday and had it lit for an hour or two in the bedroom last night and almost a whole day later the room still smells amazing. We will be picking up a few more for sure for other rooms in the house.
Ashley L.
Virginia Bch, VA
I was very leery of products that advertise to relieve something - stress, anxiety, loss of sleep, etc - because they normally don't work. However, this candle did its job and I am in shock! During finals week I am so stressed that I barely eat or sleep; however, after burning this candle I noticed that I gained my appetite back and resumed a normal sleep schedule. As someone who LOVES candles, the scent itself is actually very pleasant, and is one I could smell all day long and not get tired of it.
Leticia S.
Weslaco , TX
I love this I love turning the the candle on when I'm doing homework just because it really just like it says I get stress relief it just helps me in love with stress and then why the candle is on also like to play some stress relief music on Spotify and it really helps a lot it's so suitable I just end up with my homework done and complete at the end of the day it's done turned in my teacher grades it and there is no need to change anything so it's really helpful if you don't want to spend a lot of money on these candles they also have a stress relief hand sanitizer I would recommend checking that out or just going by this candle when it's on sale when they usually have the 70% off sale or when you get a coupon you can search coupons for candles these tunnels are so expensive it's crazy but just to trip on Google coupons for Bath & Body Works and it's convenient or just subscribe to their email feed where they send you emails that they're having a special and stuff so yeah I really recommend
Gina A.
This is just a classic! If you love Bath and Body Works and candles, this is a must have. The smell IS strong while the candle is burning so if you dislike very string candles, this may not be the one for you. Price-wise I think Bath and Body Works candles are sort of expensive, because when compared to Yankee Candle which is five dollars more for a large jar, these don't last as long, but they still last a decent amount of time. I think that they are still worth it because they smell so nice!
Courtney O.
West Monroe
Bath and body works candles are my go to candles. However, I have discovered some smell much stronger when burning and that what I like- I recently came across
Some of the test lab candles- not sure exactly what this means, but I have only seen them in stores one time during a semi annual sale and let me be the first to tell you- I wish they were there daily - they smell amazing and can smell an entire house the scents are so strong !
Melanie P.
Long Is City, NY
I love this 3-wick candle! This candle is sooo fragrant and it truly makes the whole room smell like eucalyptus spearmint! I love how this takes forever to finish so I don't have to constantly repurchase it every month (even though I repurchase it every 6 months!) I love how this candle puts you in such a relaxing mood that it makes you feel better and less stress! I really love the aromatherapy line from bath & body works!
Angelina L.
St. Louis
Great candle!!! It smells amazing. I think it's perfect for a kitchen or bathroom. Bath and Body Works have great candles that are extremely fragrant and long lasting. I've had this candle now for 5 months and I use it very often.  The price seems high but they are almost 50% off. I usually wait until they are 50% off and then get two for the price of one! Highly recommend. I can't wait to purchase more.
Lauren s.
Robertsdale, AL
Bath and body works candles are undeniably amazing! Starting with the packaging, they have themes that go perfect in any home! Secondly the scent is absolutely breathtaking! I go through a variety and always end back at the stress relief it’s calming and refreshing! Lastly the price is always a plus and they always have coupons!! Highly highly recommend a bath and body works candle to everyone who loves yummy scents!
Brandy W.
The 1st time I smelled the scent I smelled it in the body products and absolutely fell in love with it so I purchased a candle the scent is breathtaking The best time to burn this candle in my opinion is probably at night prior to going to sleep Because the sent Is soothing and of course its aroma therapy the next time your in bath and body works smell this if you have not already you won't regret it
Jessica T.
Laval, Québec
What is , in your opinion, the best Bath and Body Works candle in terms of long-lasting scent and "lifespan"?
Hannah H.
Does this actually relieve stress?
Elsa H.
Elgin, TX
Do these really help you relax I've never tired them ?
Rosa C.
Springfield, IL
do they really work for stress?
mental i.
Which favor or smell is your favorite concerning candles??