BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Scent Name:Eucalyptus Basil

Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus Basil Body Wash 10 Oz. This fast-foaming body wash is infused with soothing skin conditioners, while an aromatherapy blend of essential oils and natural ingredients benefit body, mind & mood. For a bubbly bath, add a couple ounces to warm, running water. Breathe deeply for best results. A blend of eucalyptus essential oils and basil helps combat mental fatigue to instill clarity

Brooke A.
St Clr Shores, MI
I love the whole line of bath and body works aromatherapy scents and products. They smell amazing and really do give you that relaxing or uplifting feeling you are looking for. I like the eucalyptus scents a lot when I’m sick so I prefer this scent in the winter. If you get coupons I always try to get these free. Both my husband and I use them.
Kassandra Z.
Santa Maria
My all time favorite body wash ever! Bath and body did a good one for this body wash. I just love how relaxing this body wash is in a nice warm shower especially after a long day. Let’s not forget the scent it has as well. It’s affordable, and I recommend it 100%!
Lauren C.
Pineville , LA
I love the eucalyptus scents for bath and body works, this one smells like it could be a manlier type of scent but it still could be used for whichever. That's just my opinion. It smells great!
Clarissa N.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love Bath and Body Works! When they came out with an aromatherapy line I was so happy! Being a full time college student this stress relief body wash really helps. I use it after a stressful day and I feel less stressed. I also love the smell.
Breonna M.
I use this in the bath and the eacalyptus really helps me relax! It also doesn't leave my skin feeling dry when I get out of the water and the sent lasts all day! I would highly recommend to anyone trying to relax!
Samantha C.
Philadelphia, PA
Between school and work I have so much going on but this body wash washes away all my stress. The smell is addictive and the way it makes me feel is even better!
Amanda B.
Searcy, AR
The stress relief is the best thing they could have came out with it.. I love it! It truest relaxes you and makes you feel stress free.. the scent is so calming
Gabriella H.
Monterey Park, CA
Love the smell and how relaxed it makes me feel. It also leaves my skin feeling so smooth. Would recommend to any stressed out nurses out there!
Josalyn H.
Carmichael, CA
Absolutely love this scent! So calming and relaxing. My husband and fight over them to use for bathes or showers
Samantha L.
Orem, UT
Literally my all time favorite ! This is one of the products I can't live without. I have to always have it in my bath, it smells so good and relaxing especially after a long day. I'd definitely recommend these to all moms and anyone who just wants to relax. If you need to calm yourself and truly pamper yourself I think you need to try this product out. The scent is very calming and the body wash is very gentle on my skin. I would buy this product again.

Amazon