Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersBath & Body Works
Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus Basil Body Lotion

Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus Basil Body Lotion

by Bath & Body Works

Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus Basil Body Lotion 6.5 Oz. Ultra-creamy, nourishing body lotion is formulated to give skin long-lasting moisture while an aromatherapy blend of natural ingredients and essential oils benefits body, mind & mood. Breathe deeply for best results. Promotes Stress Relief. Not tested on animals

Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus Basil Body Lotion did someone already tried this does it work is it good?
Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus Basil Body Lotion[product:bath-body-works-aromatherapy-stress-relief-eucalyptus-basil-body-cream]Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Sleep Lavender Vanilla this someone already tried those, how are they? do you recommend it?
Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus Basil Body Lotion has anyone tried this or any of the other scents they have? Do they really "work"?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus Basil Body Lotion!
Product Highlights
...of the aromatherapy series but stress relief is the best. It's gentle, moisturizing, and long lasting. And it smells so good! The body wash/bubble bath is great, also.in reviews
Annie A.
Newyork
Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus Basil Body Lotion uploaded by Annie A.
I mean who doesn’t love bath & body works 😍 always been my fav everything all over bath & body works 💘 #lotion #stressfree #mosturize #love #happinessinabox
katrina L.
Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus Basil Body Lotion uploaded by katrina L.
I love this scent! This makes me feel like I’m at a spa and it smells a lot like eucalyptus which is semi sweet /minty. This is good at hydrating but it is more expensive than typical Bath & Body Works lotions because it comes in a glass bottle
Roberta B.
Kansas City, MO
I absolutely love using bath & body works stress line. They always have awesome sells/specials, so it's an awesome value. I like to use them anytime I feel stressed out from life. The scent is very cleansing and calming.
Wendy A.
Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus Basil Body Lotion uploaded by Wendy A.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
I looooove everything about this lotion; the smell, the texture, the bottle... definitely worth its price.
Lidia L.
The new packaging for this bottle is way nicer! But anyways, this is my favorite lotion. I keep a big glass bottle on my desk and a small travel size one in my purse. Whenever I feel a bit overwhelmed I use this lotion, the scent of the eucalyptus and spearmint is very relaxing. I honestly think this is the best scent, compared to the other aromatherapy lotions they have.
Brianna P.
Terre Haute, IN
Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus Basil Body Lotion uploaded by Brianna P.
I just got this in the mail and I LOVE it. Don't have anything bad to say about it, trust me if I did I would. am not disappointed at all. I love the smell overall and the way if smoothens my mood after I put it on. Just sitting in the scent gives me a relaxed and literal stress free vibe. One of my favorite purchases ever by far.
Emily S.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy Stress Relief Eucalyptus Basil Body Lotion uploaded by Emily S.
I use this product when i am giving my boyfriend a back massage. The smell of it is just so relaxing and I’m able to really get down into his tissue while using this. I guess some could say he smell is a little too strong but i love it [product:bath-&-body-works-aromatherapy-original-eucalyptus-spearmint-stress-relief-hand-soap]
Susan S.
Tucson, AZ
I bought this for my boyfriend. He's been very stressed about work and this has been working wonders for him. I've been giving him massages with this and he just passes out. He says the smell just works. He had some on his arms the other day and he said he was feeling stress at work and he just smelled his arms and he felt 100% better. They're having a sale for $8 on these so get them while you can!
Kelsey S.
Ball, LA
The ultimate relaxer. I absolutely love this product and the immediate relief it provides from my stress headaches.
Kristen K.
Lovely herbal scent. Feels nice on my hands and helps me with grounding. Plus, I always get compliments on how I smell!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Roxanne B.
fairisle , NB
il y a 2 ans
Klair H. il y a 2 ans
I have tried it and I think they do do work slightly.
Roxanne B.
fairisle , NB
il y a 2 ans
Teresa M. il y a 2 ans
They are amazing. I personally love the stress relief one. I put it on my kids at night and it relaxes them, when they cant sleep and off to bed they go. 🙊
Sabrina D.
il y a 3 ans
Roni M. il y a 3 ans
I've tried a few and I don't think they really do what they say.