BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Sleep Night Time Tea Body Lotion
  • "I cant 100% say this helps everyone with sleep but I put this on before bed and I do feel more at ease to go to sleep. It is also a great lotion that hydrates my skin. " in 4 reviews
Selyn B.
Santa maria, CA
I love the smell of this lotion is so nice. The only reason that I gave it four stars is that I wish it was a little richer. When I put it on it absorbs really quick. I just wished it was more moisturizing.
katrina t.
Lacygne, KS
I love this stuff. I cannot say it enough. I get such a better nights sleep using it and it smells sooo goood. It’s long lasting. And ugh just the best night time lotion
Kristen D.
This has such a soothing scent. The lavender lets me fall right asleep. It is perfect for bed and any time you feel stressed. It is also not greasy and rubs in easily! The aromatherapy is so soothing!!
Heather R.
I've tried most of the aromatherapy products from B&BW but this scent is by far my favorite.. it's probably even my favorite out of ALL of B&BW scents (not just the aromatherapy line). It is such a relaxing and calming scent. I always use it before bed.. although I use/prefer the body Cream (could only find the body lotion listed).
Missy B.
SCRANTON, PA
I can't tell if I clicked the right pic, but I have the massaging gel/warming oil. Whatever it is called. I love this so much and it smells so sensual and it great for massages. I want the other collections!!
Liz M.
Iowa city, IA
I'm a huge fan of bath and body works aromatherapy products, and this scent is one of my all time favorites! I got my mom hooked on it too! It's a great lotion to put on before bed, and has a light nice scent. I wish I could get it in my stores though!
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Alexis B.
Frenchburg, KY
I like this product. I wouldn't say it helps you get to sleep, but I personally had a better nights sleep and felt more relaxed. The lotion also left my skin feeling wonderful.
Amber B.
One of my all time favorite lotions. I use it at night when I'm ready for bed and the essential oils in the lotion help me to relax! One of bath and body works best products
Lexi W.
Belleville, WI
I love this lotion already, and I've only been using it for about a week and a half. I use it every night after my bath and its scent is so calming and theraputic. I would definitely recommend this for anyone who is into aromatherapy or who has trouble sleeping, because this is literally the greatest thing ever!