Skin CareBody CareMassage OilBath & Body Works
Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Sleep Lavender Vanilla Massage Oil

Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy Sleep Lavender Vanilla Massage Oil

KEY FRAGRANCE NOTES: Lavender Essential Oil and Vanilla Absolute help calm feelings of stress so you can sleep better.

How to Use: Massage into freshly cleansed skin at the end of a busy day, or add to running water for the ultimate bath. Place a towel under body to protect bedding from oil.

Do you feel that this works or is it just another lavender scented lotion that has the illusion of aromatherapy?
Does this really help with sleep? Is it a strong lavender scent?
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy Sleep Lavender Vanilla Massage Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Chandra G.
Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Sleep Lavender Vanilla Massage Oil has a very calming scent and with a great massage relaxes the mind and body. This oil is slightly oily which allows your hands to glide over the skin so easy and leaves the skin feeling so silky.  Such a nice massage oil.
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy Sleep Lavender Vanilla Massage Oil uploaded by Letty S.
One of the only 100% guaranteed ways to make me fall asleep, no questions asked, within 10 minutes or less. I use essential oils all the time and have used lavender spray on my pillow since I was younger to help me to sleep but to be able to have a massage and smell that relaxing scent is the equivalent of an at-home spa treatment
Christine A.
Hamburg , NY
I absolutely love this product from the shower gel to the lotion to the massage oil however I prefer the lavender vanilla and I don't think there making that version anymore I think they have 2 different lavender ones out I wish they would have the lavender vanilla because it is by far my favourite the other ones I will not use due to allergies
mysunshine510 R.
Terryville, CT
I loveeee the smell! The product absorbs nicely, isn’t too greasy. Great product for the cost.
Rosemary A.
Sykesville, MD
I love love love these oils! Lavender is the perfect scent for a nice relaxing massage. It's also perfect for a massage before bed, it will send you into deep relaxation that lasts the night! I use it occasionally for when I can convince my boyfriend to give me a massage after a hard day at work. He even likes it when I use it on his back, and he is pretty picky when it comes to lotions. Doesn't leave you feeling greasy.
Michelle R.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this lotion and how it immediately calms me when I use it and it doesn't smell to strong it's little pricey but we'll worth it because I rather be relaxed for hours and smell good too and it's a trusted popular name brand so it's killing two birds with one purchase lol recommend this fully
Rävėn S.
College Sta, TX
Lavender is another of my favorites, and this products definitely pleases your senses with lavender and vanilla. Silky and soothing
Marina M.
Lawrence, KS
Love the bath&body works oils. They replenish your skin and don’t leave you feeling oily. It soaks right up. Nice variety of oils. One for ever occasion.
Melissa O.
Aiken, SC
I have medical condition that sometimes makes it hard to fall asleep a nice massage from hubby with this stuff has been know to knock me out. I'd recommend it highly.
Neveen S.
El Cajon, CA
It’s so calming and smells beautiful! They have others too but this is my favorite!!!