Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Sleep Lavender Vanilla

Ultra-creamy, nourishing body lotion is formulated to give skin long-lasting moisture while an aromatherapy blend of natural ingredients and essential oils benefit body, mind & mood. Breath deeply for best results. see more...

• Does this work good? Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Sleep Laven...3 Answers
Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Sleep Lavender Vanilla
  • "I love this line♡really relaxing smell I also love the sensual ones. They're also very hydrating" in 6 reviews
Ginger S.
Austin
This my absolute favorite aromatherapy from Bath and body works. My entire family loves this bodycream, it has such a relaxing smell that is totally amazing. My 11 son who complains about everything smelling like “girl” he asked me if he could please take it too School for his dry skin. It has the right ratio of essential oil lavender to vanilla. I was afraid one the two fragrances would be too overpowering, it’s no you will definitely enjoy this cream. And it does wonders for dry skin. It doesn’t leave your skin sticky or oily. Nice smooth and fresh feeling. I am looking forward to trying the candle out really soon.
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Honestly it didn't really help me sleep lol but it does smell nice and it works well as a lotion. 4 out of 5 stars for me because I actually dislike that the bottle is glass. Sure it makes it feel more upscale however I had this near my marble sink in the bathroom and since the bottle is not wide it tips over at times or slips out of my hand after applying and my floor is also tile so glass and marble and tile don't mix. I had some close calls with it. Fortunately It didn't shatter but it bottle did chip.
Kristen S.
Parksley , VA
I’m obsessed with Bath and body works!! I love their candles, plugins, body sprays, lotions and body wash. I stock up when ever I catch a sale, which is often. The last couple years I’ve been buying more from the aromatherapy line, especially the sleep and relax scents. I love the lavender and vanilla scent! It’s such a calming smell. I even use the pillow mist every night
Emily G.
Hixson, TN
I’m obsessed with this product! It seriously smells so heavenly . Even my boyfriend commented on the lovely smell(which he rarely does on products) rubbing it on your body after a hot shower is just amazing. It instantly relaxes you, and gradually you become sleepy . I fall asleep so much faster with this lotion. It has helped tremendously when anxiety doesn’t want me to sleep. I recommend this to all my friends!
Ashlee P.
This scent is light and incredibly soothing. I use this lotion on my hands, elbows, knees and feet to soften my dry areas and gently soothe. I love putting it on before bed because it makes you want to rest. I have been buying this stuff for years.
Katie M.
I absolutely love this lotion and many others from bath and body works! I especially use this one every single night! It smells great and has a very relaxing and calming scent! It really moisturizes my skin!
Liz P.
Edmond, OK
My favorite bath & body works scent! I love this at the end of the day to wind down and relax! I’ve used the bath gel-lotion and pillow sprays! Great for the cost & worth every penny!
Victoria N.
So I'm not the best at winding down and falling asleep fast (unlike my husband.. so jealous!). I've always gotten my body products from bath and body works so when I can across this product I was intrigued. I got a bottle to try out, needles to say I was still pretty skeptical of if it would really have an affect on my ability to fall asleep. Well let me tell you this really helped me feel relaxed and able to sleep. I keep this on my nightstand and every night when I get into bed I take a couple of pumps and rub it on my hands and arms. Works like a charm every time and smell great too! Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Lavender Vanilla Sleep Body Lotion
Holland P.
Royse City, TX
Two products in one! I absolutely love the scent of this stuff! It's a smooth and relaxing blend of rich lavender and creamy vanilla. Reminds me of a lot of well known night time baby bath products. The scrub is excellent and serves as a exfoliator.
maddi f.
Ewing, NJ
I love this lotion! It never leaves my bedside, and I sleep substantially better when I use it then when I don't. Not only does it help me sleep, but it also moisturizes my hands and makes them feel fantastic when I wake up.

This stuff is fantastic and I would absolutely buy it again.
Megan S.