Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Sleep Lavender Vanilla

by Bath & Body Works

Ultra-creamy, nourishing body lotion is formulated to give skin long-lasting moisture while an aromatherapy blend of natural ingredients and essential oils benefit body, mind & mood. Breath deeply for best results.
Start your review of Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Sleep Lavender Vanilla!
Product Highlights
I love this line♡really relaxing smell I also love the sensual ones. They're also very hydratingin reviews
Amanda F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I love love love this sleep line. I put it on before bed and I sleep like a baby! It smells amazing and is long lasting!
Bre H.
Chesterfield, VA
Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Sleep Lavender Vanilla uploaded by Bre H.
I received this as a gift from a friend and I love this lotion. I put it on before bed and it calms me and I get great sleep. Would highly recommend
Aleea P.
Minersville, PA
Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Sleep Lavender Vanilla uploaded by Aleea P.
I love that these come in beautiful dark amber glass bottles. It makes them feel so high end and look beautiful in the bathroom or anywhere really, with the decor. The product smells great, smells of real lavender and vanilla but isn't obnoxious or overpowering. The nozzle is good quality, pumps without an issue and I like that it is thin and doesn't cake up with product.
Deborah C.
Kissimmee, FL
Omg!! This really work!!! I got the sample size to try and I loved!!! Really helps me to relax and had a good sleep. The smell is not strong at all and nice, I prefer fruity smell but I can said I like it.
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
1,451 reviews
Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Sleep Lavender Vanilla uploaded by Zairi G.
New formula now with natural essentials oils and vitamins sells for under $14 and has a strong scent #GoodByeJuly
Shannon O.
Cape Coral , FL
This body wash smells amazing and just a little bit goes a long way! I use it before bed time and it just calms me down due to the smell of lavender.
Justine M.
I love this product! I got it as a gift from my grandfather (love that man). The smell is incredible, I love to is it right before I go to b d. The aroma does help I do feel a calmness I want to say after 10 minutes of putting it on. Bath and body works is a bit pricey this bottle is almost $13 . The good thing about them they always have special s and sales which is perfect. This is has to be the adult version of Johnson and Johnson baby sleep collection lol .
Summer R.
Cincinnati, OH
Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Sleep Lavender Vanilla uploaded by Summer R.
I really like this lotion. It smells so good and I defiantly use it every night. It's very thin so I have to use a lot to feel like I used any at all. I was told if you use it every night it'll become your routine and you will be able to use it and fall right asleep. That hasn't happen for me and I use it every night. But I like it! I'll buy it again. 3 stars because it hasn't worked for me and it's thin.
Danny O.
Indio, CA
This right here is amazing! The lotion feels so nice especially when you have had a long day and after the shower is when I use this the most. Try there other lotions too!
Danielle A.
Lexington, AL
1,083 reviews
I use this lotion almost nightly after I get out of the shower! It’s very moisturizing and leaves you smelling amazing. It also helps you relax!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Megan S.
il y a 4 ans
Kryssie H. il y a 4 ans
I really like this product and the most for your bed linens. They really do help with relaxation.