Skin CareBody CareMassage OilBath & Body Works
Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Sleep Lavender Chamomile Massage Oil

Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy Sleep Lavender Chamomile Massage Oil

Our ultra-soothing formula is rich in antioxidant Vitamin E and contains Sunflower Oil to moisturize and nourish skin. An aromatherapy blend of essential oils boosts body, mind & mood. Breathe deeply for best results.

Usage: Massage into freshly cleansed skin at the end of a busy day, or add to running water for the ultimate bath. Place a towel under body to protect bedding from oil.

Is this for sale I’m not seeing a price
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy Sleep Lavender Chamomile Massage Oil!
Kristine B.
Sterling, VA
Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy Sleep Lavender Chamomile Massage Oil uploaded by Kristine B.
Every night, my husband and I always make an extra effort to be all relax and comfortable after a tiring day at work. (Both of us are working in a stressing service industry, Him in a bank and Me in Hospitality) as we are both frontliners dealing with different kind of customers face to face, it can be pretty draining. So at home we have everything we think we need to destress and this massage oil is definitely one of our favorites. Even just by rubbing it, you can feel your senses loosening up and all those stressors melting away ❤
Kaelah J.
Kettering Ohio
Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy Sleep Lavender Chamomile Massage Oil uploaded by Kaelah J.
My fiance wanted to be a massage therapist, so he wanted to try some massage oils on me! I guarantee, this stuff works great for sleep!
Susan R.
Rochester, NY
While I like this scent, it didn't help put me to sleep. I was no more relaxed than if I had used Warm Vanilla Sugar lotion. I did buy this in a blue glass pump style bottle so I was able to easily repurpose it after I used the lotion!
Brooke S.
I am in love with the Bath & body works lavender sleep massage oil. It leaves you feeling relaxed and ready to go to sleep. It also has a really amazing smell the only thing I'd change is the size bottles that it comes in otherwise 5 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy Sleep Lavender Chamomile Massage Oil
Esmy M.
Arlington, TX
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
Es maravilloso, de ves en cuando antes de dormir un pequeño masaje queda perfecto relaja el cuerpo y con ese estupendo aroma a lavanda haces como un reset para renovar fuerzas
member-8eb772
I love there product there bath stuff smell good i would buy more of there stuff and the quality is great and there stuff is great i love everything from this place there stuff is for free and there stuff is so amazing so so so amazing i hope you can find something on this app that you would like or love
Nicole C.
Wappingers Fl, NY
This is favorite line of products ever!!! I stock up in everything times 2, the amazing soft lavender smell is comforting and perfect for my anxiety. I use some for of this everyday, the oil almost every night, that is until they recently decided to keep changing what they mixed the lavender with but now they don't carry the oil at all. I couldn't be more disappointed and upset with them.
Veronica P.
Pasadena, CA
My skin is super dry and I use this in my bath. It’s a great massage oil and it smells really good!!! It is a little too greasy to use in the summer.
Alena P.
I absolutely love using this right before I go to bed. The scent is incredibly strong, in a good way. You will feel as is you just stepped out of a spa when you use this oil. I highly recommend this product to anyone.
Vicky G.
Johnson City, TN
I love anything with lavender but the Lavender Vanilla is my favorite. Use it in the tub then before bed 🛌