Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy Sleep Lavender Chamomile Massage Oil

by Bath & Body Works

Our ultra-soothing formula is rich in antioxidant Vitamin E and contains Sunflower Oil to moisturize and nourish skin. An aromatherapy blend of essential oils boosts body, mind & mood. Breathe deeply for best results.

Usage: Massage into freshly cleansed skin at the end of a busy day, or add to running water for the ultimate bath. Place a towel under body to protect bedding from oil.

Is this for sale I’m not seeing a price
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy Sleep Lavender Chamomile Massage Oil!
Four Oaks
I enjoy this specific fragrance however my favorite has been discontinued! The amber and argan oil!!! Seeing that I had to change up this is the one I’ve chosen. I must say between the relaxing scent and my husband willing to give massages lol I would say it’s worth trying!
The smell of the product is great. It goes on smoothly and last while giving a massage. It doesn’t leave behind a tacky feeling once finished. I often rub the remaining oil after giving a massage into my own hands.
San Benito, TX
Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy Sleep Lavender Chamomile Massage Oil uploaded by Melissa G.
I love Bath & Body Works oils! A little goes a very long way. My boyfriend got tired of always having to add some because very little comes out when you tip it onto your palm so smart one shook it on my back and so much came out!! I was so oily at first but as he massaged it soaked right into my skin. It’s very relaxing and the scents are amazing! The sleeping, stress reliever and comfort are my favorites. I’ll continue purchasing ❤️
Snow camp, NC
I am in love with Bath & Body Works’ Aromatherapy line! This one is probably my fave! It smells amazing and is a very calming scent to make sure you get ready for bed. The lavender and chamomile is amazing! I also use it in a bubble bath to help my skin feel nice and smooth and it’s also a great way to unwind at the end of the day for bed because you’re getting that smell then too! I have ver bad anxiety, especially at night. But this stuff works wonders for me! I also have the lotion of this scent and I just rub it all over my body before I go to bed! Lol I recommend to everyone!
Alpharetta, GA
I am a die hard fan of bath and body works. But I’ve become a recent crazy fan of their body oils. I love this one because of the lavender and chamomile in it. It smells great and is amazing for a light massage and a good nights sleep. Must-try!
Hialeah, FL
This massage oil is pretty good! It’s not too thick nor does it dry up fast but sometimes I do feel like I have to use a little more. Also smells great at the moment but after a while I personally don’t like the way it smells on my skin
Croton-on-Hudson
The scent is really stress relieving and is concentrated. This is what we use on our night time massage. I used the coupon they send to my email and saved some bucks. Overall, i'll keep buying this specially if its on sale.
cedar park
Me personally I love essential oils and smells but I love to use this product because it does help and relaxes my body especially nights when I have trouble sleeping!
Manchester, NH
I love this product - it is smooth without feeling too greasy, and it is not at all sticky feeling like some massage products. It absorbs well into the skin allowing for a relaxing massage that is also moisturizing. Best of all, the soft scent of lavender and chamomile aid in a restful night's sleep. I am sad that they discontinued this scent.
Lexington Pk, MD
When I’ve had a really tense day I’ll ask my husband to rub this on my back and massage a little to relieve stress. To my amazement it actually helps me calm and puts me to sleep. Massages/Back rubs with plain lotion has never gotten me to relax and fall asleep like this oil! It’s always stocked in my nightstand