Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy Sleep Lavender Chamomile Hand Soap uploaded by Barbie B.Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy Sleep Lavender Chamomile Hand Soap uploaded by Jade B.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Aromatherapy - Hand Soap - Sleep - Lavender Chamomile Sleep Well. This fresh hand soap gently cleanses skin while an aromatherapy blend of essential oils calms your mind so you can sleep better and wake more refreshed. Lavender Essential Oil soothes and calms so you an sleep better. Chamomile Essential Oil has a lulling effect to enhance sleep. Fragranced with essential oils and other natural fragrances. Breathe deeply for best results. Never tested on animals 8 oz

Kayla D.
American Fork , UT
This is one of my all time favorite lotions to give a massage with-  light a few candles, turn off the lights and let the smell of this lotion transport you straight into  the most relaxing  spa.  Was definitely impressed with how soothing it is. It i s a light weight lotion and you don't feel globby afterwards. Would recommenced

Would also use it on my hands and neck before bed it it soothed your mid very well that was aswell.
genna g.
Nutley, NJ
I love this entire line at Bath and Body Works! This soap leaves your hands feeling soft and moisturized. This is my favorite of the aromatherapy line. Highly recommended. Will definitely buy again! Reasonably priced too - especially with their coupons!
Yaritza T.
San Diego
I love this lotion every time I get out the shower I put it on and the smell last all day on me my husband always complementing me how good I smell and for some reason it make me sleep and it helps me sleep very comfortably worth buying
4373 F.
New Orleans, LA
This is the best line they babw has ever created. For beauty & spa lovers wanting the at home connection, when the spa isn't available. This complete line is the absolute best. I would buy again.
Jade B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I absolutely love this whole aromatherapy line. I will be heartbroken if they ever stop this line. The lavender and chamomile lotion is great for my daughter at night. We use it after her bath or shower with lavender soap as well. This lotion is very smooth and has such a long lasting fragrance.
Krystal V.
Me and my husband both love this!! I stocked up last winter and still have some but I'm finally running low :( great product
Shabana
I use this every single night! It keeps my body cool throughout the night. It relax and clam me down to fall asleep
Mary B.
Bakersfield, CA
I absolutely love this product! It has an amazing smell that leaves you feeling fresh and relaxed.
Charlene S.
Maybrook, NY
Works wonders! I've had trouble sleeping for a while and this has made it so much easier.
Daneymis BM-118761 P.
I honestly feel that I spend my money on this product, it has a very nice smell, the consistency is firm and it is very quick but I bought it because I needed something to help me sleep and this did not work for me. I brought it for several months but it did not calm me or help me, I give the cream practically complete

Amazon