BY AROMATHERAPY #52 in Bath Products

This fast-foaming body wash is infused with soothing skin conditioners, while an aromatherapy[y blend of essential oils and natural ingredients benefit body, mind & mood. For a bubbly bath, add a couple ounces to warm, running water. Breath deeply for best results.

• Does this really work?2 Answers
  • Women who use this product: Do you consider the smell overly femini...2 Answers
  • Does this really aid in sleep? 3 Answers
Britney J.
Britney J.
Just bought this product a few weeks ago and I love it. it's very moisturizing to the skin. It's a thick but soft type of lotion. I always put this on after a night shower and I don't have to worry about putting any more on in the morning. it's doesn't cause me to break out either. it's not very oily or anything like that. I also love the smell of the coco butter. the only problem I do have is that it doesn't keep my feet as moisturizing my whole body. but I still like using it.
Kensie H.
Kensie H.
Casar, NC
Truly does wind you down and help you to relax and get ready for bed. I normally struggle to find my sleepiness but this helps make me sleepy naturally and it smells great! I bought it off of Amazon for a cheaper price than in the actual store. The only con I have is that my husband also loves it so we go through it rather quickly.
Adrianne R.
Adrianne R.
Augusta, GA
I absolutely love this! I constantly am buying this from B&BW when the aromatherapy lines are on sale. My daughter loves this! The soap is very nice and thick and does not irritate sensitive skin. I also make sure to purchase the accompanying lotion. I love both products and will forever repurchase!!
MaryCaroline G.
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
I'm a huge fan of Bath and Body Works entire aromatherapy line! First off, I love the lavender scent in this product, it is extremely powerful and fills your senses. I also find this product exceptionally relaxing and use it at night when I'm having trouble sleeping.
JoAnna M.
JoAnna M.
Frankfort, Ky
The Bath and Body works Aromatherapy Sleep in Lavender Chamomile has such a delicate and refreshing scent. This body wash leaves my skin silky soft and the amazing scent is super calming. I'm not sure it helped me sleep better but I do think is calmed me before bed.
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
Fishkill, NY
I love yang this product before bed. I have the pillow spray and lotion to go along. It is such a nice scent. Not overpowering. It really does help me sleep better when I smell it on myself. I always have this on hand!
Tanya S.
Tanya S.
Ontario, CA
I love this cream is so good for any type of skin me personally I have sensitive skin and I have not had any problems with it I always buy it from Bath and Body Works in Montclair
Adrianna E.
Adrianna E.
San Diego, CA
I absolutely love thia product i used to use this on my daughter when she was smaller. This helped her fall asleep after her bath and the lotion as well
Allison B.
Allison B.
I love love love this stuff! Lavender and chamomile are some of my favorite scents and it truly helps me unwind at the end of the day. This body wash lathers well whether you use if with a loofah, wash cloth, or just your hands. If using as a bath foam, it does take quite a bit to get a really foamy bath. It's very affordable and bath and body works almost always has it on sale. It works even better when followed with the matching lotion and pillow mist.
Venezia W.
Venezia W.
Very nice smell to bathe in after a long day at work. It's a little higher priced than the normal Bath & Body Works products but it lasts longer. I still wish it came in a bubble bath form, but just a few drops in a loofah does the trick! I've been using this bottle for about a month now and it's been helping me relax before bedtime. #5Stars
Myrna P.
Myrna P.
Does this stuff really help you sleep?
jeseca n.
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
Does this really aid in sleep?
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
I love this aromatherapy line from bath and body works. Does anyone know when it goes on sale?
Nick B.
Nick B.
La Salle, IL
Women who use this product: Do you consider the smell overly feminine? Or if a male used it, would you be like "eh. he's still cute tho."
Jeniffer a.