BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lot of 3 Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Lavender Chamomile Body Lotion 6.7 fl oz each- Helps you to sleep well, infused with essential oils that will relax your mind and body. see more...

• Does this actually make you feel sleepy ?1 Answers
  • Does the scent stay on for a long time? I like to wear perfume du...3 Answers
  • Is the scent strong smelling or light smelling? I prefer things t...4 Answers
KC B.
Adams, TN
I have used many scents from this line and I absolutely would recommend it. I bought them all at their annual sale for about $4 a piece. This scent is amazing and I have already used it all up and I am on my last bottle of the comfort (vanilla + patchouli) and its great. I need to go pick some more up!
Jordan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
It may be all in my head but anytime that I really want a good night sleep after a long week I always use this lotion all over my body in combination with the sleep mist and let me tell you, I sleep like a baby every time. The smell is so earthy and light which is great because it is not overpowering when you are going to bed.
Alison W.
Orange, CA
Bath Body Works Aromatherapy Sleep Lavender Chamomile 6.5 oz Body Lotion is a must for me every night before bed. Not only does it keep my skin soft, but the scent really does help me feel relaxed. I seem to sleep better when ever I use this product. Highly recommended.
Brandi C.
Louisville, KY
I have been using this lotion for a few days now and I absolutely love it. The scent is light but effective. I massage it onto my hands, arms, and neck right before bed. It doesn't feel sticky at all and goes on smoothly. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a great lotion to tuck them in at night.
Tiffany B.
I love this lotion. I keep it on my nightstand and use it every night before bed. The scent is so calming.
Shelisha L.
I love love love this lotion! The smell is so soothing. I fall asleep and stay asleep! Amazing!
Chrys T.
Saint Paul, MN
The first time I smelled this at bath and body works, I immediately fell in love. I apply this lotion on my hands every night before bed and oh man does it make me sleep so good; no lie. I still wake up smelling it on my hands. Worth the money.
Kiana M.
New Orleans, LA
I love the aromatherapy line at Bath and Body Works, I also love the scent of this lotion its very relaxing and it puts u to sleep after a hot shower
Catalina V.
Falls Church, VA
This lotion really helps relax me after a long day and comforts me before I fall asleep. Would definitely recommend
Amanda D.
I absolutely love the smell of this lotion. It helps me to relax when I am trying to fall asleep. My hands feel so soft after I use it as well.
Amy M.
How does this product compare to others? Has anyone used it? Do you like it?
Rebecca K.
Spring Hill, FL
Is the scent strong smelling or light smelling? I prefer things to be lightly scented, but I also have a 4 month old who sleeps next to my side of the bed and I am worried it would interfere with his sleep pattern if I used this. I don't want him to be dependent on smelling this scent and correlating it to mommy being there or not.
Amanda S.
Does the scent stay on for a long time? I like to wear perfume during the day and I am afraid of mixing too many scents if I put this on at night.
Isabel ❤.
Does this actually make you feel sleepy ?
Cassandra W.
How moisturizing is this?