BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lot of 3 Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Lavender Chamomile Body Lotion 6.7 fl oz each- Helps you to sleep well, infused with essential oils that will relax your mind and body. see more...

• Does this actually make you feel sleepy ?1 Answers
  • Does the scent stay on for a long time? I like to wear pe...3 Answers
  • Is the scent strong smelling or light smelling? I prefer ...4 Answers
Jenn H.
Melbourne, FL
The Sleep lotion is like magic in a bottle! I put the lotion on every night and I sleep like a baby.
Anmol A.
Sugar Land
The fragrance and consistency of this lotion is perfect. It's scent is strong and delicious smelling. Very soothing to the senses and so clean and refreshing. I bought the 3 pack in glass bottles with a pump. Very handy.
Baylee S.
Lawrence
This is my favorite scent. It leaves my body feeling moisturized all day. I love this lotion.
Ashley L.
This product has a nice packaging even though it changes often. The smell is very calming and relaxing. I put the lotion on my hand and body right before going to bed and it really helps me sleep at night. Decently priced and you can get it at bath and body works.
KC B.
Adams, TN
I have used many scents from this line and I absolutely would recommend it. I bought them all at their annual sale for about $4 a piece. This scent is amazing and I have already used it all up and I am on my last bottle of the comfort (vanilla + patchouli) and its great. I need to go pick some more up!
Nikki T.
Iowa City
This is sitting on my nightside stand as I type this. It put a little on at night before I go to sleep and it instantly makes me feel more relaxed. My boyfriend has since started to use it as well because he loves the smell so much!
Alexis K.
Waterloo
I love this lotion. I just started using the aromatherapy line from Bath and Body Works and this is the scent that I fell in love with. I use this every night after I shower before I go to sleep.
Kalley-Rose W.
California
I use this product right out of the bath or the shower. I use the bubble bath or shower gel and I love using it as a set because it helps me to relax. Bath and Body Works is my favorite place.
Jess ūüĆü.
Elmhurst, NY
The scent is calming and comforting. Chamomile, vanilla ish, lavender. The lotion is thin and light, but is a bit tacky (minimally moisturizing). I would probably use this only in the fall and spring time on my body. For summer the scent is too clinging and for winter the lotion isn't moisturizing enough. I like to keep it next to the hand soap.
Milly M.
Cranston ri
I absolutely love this lotion it does promote a relaxing and peaceful night sleep that you be able to relax a bit better. I love the smell of it not too strong it the best I always buy it when I get the chance to go to bath and body because it does really help.
Amy M.
How does this product compare to others? Has anyone used it? Do you like it?
Rebecca K.
Spring Hill, FL
Is the scent strong smelling or light smelling? I prefer things to be lightly scented, but I also have a 4 month old who sleeps next to my side of the bed and I am worried it would interfere with his sleep pattern if I used this. I don't want him to be dependent on smelling this scent and correlating it to mommy being there or not.
Amanda S.
Does the scent stay on for a long time? I like to wear perfume during the day and I am afraid of mixing too many scents if I put this on at night.
Isabel ‚̧.
Does this actually make you feel sleepy ?
Cassandra W.
How moisturizing is this?