BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lot of 3 Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Lavender Chamomile Body Lotion 6.7 fl oz each- Helps you to sleep well, infused with essential oils that will relax your mind and body. see more...

• Does this actually make you feel sleepy ?1 Answers
  • Does the scent stay on for a long time? I like to wear perfume du...3 Answers
  • Is the scent strong smelling or light smelling? I prefer things t...4 Answers
Veronica T.
Dallas TX
Absolutely amazing, I love this lotion. My Mother N Law got this for me for a Wedding gift, and it makes my skin feel amazing! Smells wonderful and is a very high quality lotion
Guerrera d.
New holland, PA
This lotions smells really good, actually smells awesome, last long. All day long I could say. I got mine at Bath and Beyond.
Amanda S.
This lotion paired with the lavender pillow spray from bath and body works are so amazing! The smell is so relaxing and the lotion isn’t greasy or thick. Great product.
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
I was fairly upset when they reformulated this with chamomile and took away the vanilla, but once I tried this, I was pleasantly surprised! This isn’t like the regular Bath & Body works fragrances...this is aromatic and natural smelling. Chamomile is actually a flower that is used in many forms to promote sleep so I am happy to inform you all that this will definitely relax your body & mind, allowing for a good nights rest. The texture is creamy and it’s so silky upon application. It doesn’t make your skin greasy, instead it soaks right in leaving a luxurious soft feel with an wonderfully pleasant floral fragrance. I’m happy that I made this inexpensive purchase and when I bought it online, I saved a ton of money, plus got free shipping! I highly recommend this and all the products in this line for all craving a peaceful relaxing night with restful sleep.
Diane D.
Assist with calming and falling asleep. As well as, moisturizes your hands. Best gift ever.
Cassandra S.
Morgantown, WV
I absolutely love this lotion. I regularly use it before bed. The smell is light and often makes me feel sleepy and relaxed. The bottle has lasted forever. Best stuff ever.
Marie N.
Burke
I love this lotion so much. It really is quite a relaxing smell and makes your hands and feet feel so soft. It is a pretty expensive product but as an insomniac I appreciate any product that can help me sleep and it’s why I have the entire Sleep Product Line From Bath and Body Works. I highly recommend this it’s not too strong of a smell like the LUSH Sleepy lotion because of the camomile and does make your tired.
Jordan B.
['Hattiesburg', 'MS'], MS
It may be all in my head but anytime that I really want a good night sleep after a long week I always use this lotion all over my body in combination with the sleep mist and let me tell you, I sleep like a baby every time. The smell is so earthy and light which is great because it is not overpowering when you are going to bed.
Arazeli S.
Visalia, CA
I absolutely love this product it really smells great and truly does help you sleep was a little bit disappointed that they discontinued it and now make it with Cedarwood instead of chamomile but still smells good
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
One of my favorite aromatherapy products! It comes in a really nice glass bottle with a pump which I love. It has such a calming soothing scent and really relaxes you. It’s so creamy and really sinks into the skin and is perfect for applying after a bath. I highly recommend this lotion!
Amy M.
How does this product compare to others? Has anyone used it? Do you like it?
Rebecca K.
Spring Hill, FL
Is the scent strong smelling or light smelling? I prefer things to be lightly scented, but I also have a 4 month old who sleeps next to my side of the bed and I am worried it would interfere with his sleep pattern if I used this. I don't want him to be dependent on smelling this scent and correlating it to mommy being there or not.
Amanda S.
Does the scent stay on for a long time? I like to wear perfume during the day and I am afraid of mixing too many scents if I put this on at night.
Isabel ❤.
Does this actually make you feel sleepy ?
Cassandra W.
How moisturizing is this?