BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lot of 3 Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Lavender Chamomile Body Lotion 6.7 fl oz each- Helps you to sleep well, infused with essential oils that will relax your mind and body. see more...

• Does this actually make you feel sleepy ?1 Answers
  • Does the scent stay on for a long time? I like to wear perfume du...3 Answers
  • Is the scent strong smelling or light smelling? I prefer things t...4 Answers
Marie N.
Burke
I love this lotion so much. It really is quite a relaxing smell and makes your hands and feet feel so soft. It is a pretty expensive product but as an insomniac I appreciate any product that can help me sleep and it’s why I have the entire Sleep Product Line From Bath and Body Works. I highly recommend this it’s not too strong of a smell like the LUSH Sleepy lotion because of the camomile and does make your tired.
Jordan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
It may be all in my head but anytime that I really want a good night sleep after a long week I always use this lotion all over my body in combination with the sleep mist and let me tell you, I sleep like a baby every time. The smell is so earthy and light which is great because it is not overpowering when you are going to bed.
Arazeli S.
VISALIA, CA
I absolutely love this product it really smells great and truly does help you sleep was a little bit disappointed that they discontinued it and now make it with Cedarwood instead of chamomile but still smells good
Krista L.
Equality, AL
One of my favorite aromatherapy products! It comes in a really nice glass bottle with a pump which I love. It has such a calming soothing scent and really relaxes you. It’s so creamy and really sinks into the skin and is perfect for applying after a bath. I highly recommend this lotion!
Wendy G.
Tolleson , AZ
Smells so soothing have your hubby or kids or whomever give you a massage and go to bed feeling so relaxed it's amazing!
Kelli D.
I wish I could give this product not 5 but 10 stars! It's the BEST stuff ever! In fact all the aromatherapy products are all so wonderful I love every scent. I bought it from bath & body works in the mall. I would recommend this to everyone I know..
Angela F.
This lotion really does make you want to go to sleep! It has a nice calming affect on me and makes my skin super soft and luxurious! I use it every night
Chelsea M.
Noblesville, IN
Smells great and helps me relax so that I can go to sleep. I put it on my chest and arms. It doesn't feel greasy and dries quickly. I had such a hard time getting to sleep and this has helped tremendously!
Christopher B.
Mesa, AZ
I love this body lotion! We use it not only when we go to bed but it works wonders when you are giving a massage also. I never believed that aromatherapy worked but as soon as I tried this out my mind definitely has changed. Since using this product, I've had one of the most comfortable night times ever. Definitely recommend this to everyone!
Alison W.
Orange, CA
Bath Body Works Aromatherapy Sleep Lavender Chamomile 6.5 oz Body Lotion is a must for me every night before bed. Not only does it keep my skin soft, but the scent really does help me feel relaxed. I seem to sleep better when ever I use this product. Highly recommended.
Rebecca K.
Spring Hill, FL
Is the scent strong smelling or light smelling? I prefer things to be lightly scented, but I also have a 4 month old who sleeps next to my side of the bed and I am worried it would interfere with his sleep pattern if I used this. I don't want him to be dependent on smelling this scent and correlating it to mommy being there or not.
Amy M.
How does this product compare to others? Has anyone used it? Do you like it?
Amanda S.
Does the scent stay on for a long time? I like to wear perfume during the day and I am afraid of mixing too many scents if I put this on at night.
Isabel ❤.
Does this actually make you feel sleepy ?
Cassandra W.
How moisturizing is this?