BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lot of 3 Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Lavender Chamomile Body Lotion 6.7 fl oz each- Helps you to sleep well, infused with essential oils that will relax your mind and body. see more...

• Does this actually make you feel sleepy ?1 Answers
  • Does the scent stay on for a long time? I like to wear perfume du...3 Answers
  • Is the scent strong smelling or light smelling? I prefer things t...4 Answers
Meahgan J.
arnold, MO
My absolute favorite lotion! It smells amazing and also helps me fall asleep. It helps me to relax while keeping my skin soft
Mikki G.
Iva, Sc
It really does help calm your mind to help you get a good nights sleep! It smells wonderful and feels wonderful on your skin!
Serena M.
Williamston, MI
I use this every night before bed. It really helps me calm down. I love the scent, it's not too strong. But not too fragrant.
Mayra L.
Sacramento, CA
This lotion smells amazing and helps me relax before bedtime. I used it while pregnant and had insomnia to help me sleep.
kalou L.
The bend of essential oils helps me become relax at night. It prepares me for bed. I love this product. It's a must have.
Wendy G.
Tolleson , AZ
Smells so soothing have your hubby or kids or whomever give you a massage and go to bed feeling so relaxed it's amazing!
Dalila G.
Valley center, CA
Smells amazing!!!! And really relives stress, at least it's like a placebo where I tell my body it's relivieving stress
Amber K.
Love this smell! The lotions are great - but I love using this scent at night. Really helps calm me down before bed!
Jenelle H.
For real, this stuff is the best. The smell is so calm and comforting--its gives my brain an instant sigh of relief.
Catalina V.
Falls Church, VA
This lotion really helps relax me after a long day and comforts me before I fall asleep. Would definitely recommend
Amy M.
How does this product compare to others? Has anyone used it? Do you like it?
Rebecca K.
Spring Hill, FL
Is the scent strong smelling or light smelling? I prefer things to be lightly scented, but I also have a 4 month old who sleeps next to my side of the bed and I am worried it would interfere with his sleep pattern if I used this. I don't want him to be dependent on smelling this scent and correlating it to mommy being there or not.
Amanda S.
Does the scent stay on for a long time? I like to wear perfume during the day and I am afraid of mixing too many scents if I put this on at night.
Isabel ❤.
Does this actually make you feel sleepy ?
Cassandra W.
How moisturizing is this?