BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lot of 3 Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Lavender Chamomile Body Lotion 6.7 fl oz each- Helps you to sleep well, infused with essential oils that will relax your mind and body. see more...

• Does this actually make you feel sleepy ?1 Answers
  • Does the scent stay on for a long time? I like to wear perfume duri...3 Answers
  • Is the scent strong smelling or light smelling? I prefer things to ...4 Answers
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
I absolutely love the smell of this lotion. It helps me to relax when I am trying to fall asleep. My hands feel so soft after I use it as well.
Christine G.
Christine G.
Dupont, WA
I adore this lotion and utilize it every single day and night! It helps my feel relaxed before starting a hectic day at work and helps me unwind right before bed. I love this stuff!
Chantya S.
Chantya S.
I spray my pillows with this spray religiously and it helps soothe me. I sleep like a baby at night
Meahgan J.
Meahgan J.
arnold, MO
My absolute favorite lotion! It smells amazing and also helps me fall asleep. It helps me to relax while keeping my skin soft
Catalina V.
Catalina V.
Falls Church, VA
This lotion really helps relax me after a long day and comforts me before I fall asleep. Would definitely recommend
Diana M.
Diana M.
I don't use this all the time, but when I do, I always feel relaxed. Definitely helps me sleep at night.
Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.
El Paso, TX
This body lotion is definitely a go to whenever it's a restless night and I can't seem to relax and catch some zzz's. The lavender isn't too overwhelming in part to the chamomile, it's got a nice, soothing scent. The packaging is also very durable and put together, I'm able to use the entire thing with really no struggle at all. The pump doesn't break or jam easily either which is very nice. Very worth the money.
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
This product smells so good and has a great texture. Great to use on fussy babies or adults.
Audrey S.
Audrey S.
Mount Clemens, MI
The scent is my absolute favorite! It smells so good! I pair this with the body wash! I use it every other day when i shower! Its very gentle doesn't irritate my skin or break me out! Definitely will buy forever !!!
Manuela G.
Manuela G.
Excelsior, MN
I'm in love with its smell, I think that's the best part of applying it before going to sleep, its smell relaxes you. I use it every other night before going to sleep.
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Spring Hill, FL
Is the scent strong smelling or light smelling? I prefer things to be lightly scented, but I also have a 4 month old who sleeps next to my side of the bed and I am worried it would interfere with his sleep pattern if I used this. I don't want him to be dependent on smelling this scent and correlating it to mommy being there or not.
Amy M.
Amy M.
How does this product compare to others? Has anyone used it? Do you like it?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Does the scent stay on for a long time? I like to wear perfume during the day and I am afraid of mixing too many scents if I put this on at night.
Isabel ❤.
Isabel ❤.
Does this actually make you feel sleepy ?
Cassandra W.
Cassandra W.
How moisturizing is this?