BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lot of 3 Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Lavender Chamomile Body Lotion 6.7 fl oz each- Helps you to sleep well, infused with essential oils that will relax your mind and body. see more...

• Does this actually make you feel sleepy ?1 Answers
  • Does the scent stay on for a long time? I like to wear perfume du...3 Answers
  • Is the scent strong smelling or light smelling? I prefer things t...4 Answers
Amanda D.
I absolutely love the smell of this lotion. It helps me to relax when I am trying to fall asleep. My hands feel so soft after I use it as well.
Christine G.
Dupont, WA
I adore this lotion and utilize it every single day and night! It helps my feel relaxed before starting a hectic day at work and helps me unwind right before bed. I love this stuff!
Meahgan J.
arnold, MO
My absolute favorite lotion! It smells amazing and also helps me fall asleep. It helps me to relax while keeping my skin soft
Gabby G.
Toledo, OH
This is not my favorite. I could never fall asleep with this because of the fact it's so strongly fragrances.
Catalina V.
Falls Church, VA
This lotion really helps relax me after a long day and comforts me before I fall asleep. Would definitely recommend
Diana M.
I don't use this all the time, but when I do, I always feel relaxed. Definitely helps me sleep at night.
Angela F.
This lotion really does make you want to go to sleep! It has a nice calming affect on me and makes my skin super soft and luxurious! I use it every night
crystal h.
Perry, FL
I bought when I was pregnant and I loved how it relaxed me and helped me sleep. It worked wonders. Also made my skin nice and soft
Wendy G.
Tolleson, AZ
Smells so soothing have your hubby or kids or whomever give you a massage and go to bed feeling so relaxed it's amazing!
Chantya S.
I spray my pillows with this spray religiously and it helps soothe me. I sleep like a baby at night
Amy M.
How does this product compare to others? Has anyone used it? Do you like it?
Rebecca K.
Spring Hill, FL
Is the scent strong smelling or light smelling? I prefer things to be lightly scented, but I also have a 4 month old who sleeps next to my side of the bed and I am worried it would interfere with his sleep pattern if I used this. I don't want him to be dependent on smelling this scent and correlating it to mommy being there or not.
Amanda S.
Does the scent stay on for a long time? I like to wear perfume during the day and I am afraid of mixing too many scents if I put this on at night.
Isabel ❤.
Does this actually make you feel sleepy ?
Cassandra W.
How moisturizing is this?