BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lot of 3 Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Lavender Chamomile Body Lotion 6.7 fl oz each- Helps you to sleep well, infused with essential oils that will relax your mind and body. see more...

• Does this actually make you feel sleepy ?1 Answers
  • Does the scent stay on for a long time? I like to wear perfume du...3 Answers
  • Is the scent strong smelling or light smelling? I prefer things t...4 Answers
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
I LOVE this scent! It is really soothing while also providing moisture. The bottle is glass so it is important to be careful with it. I like to use this on my hands or feet before I go to bed. The formula is pretty thin but not greasy! I will repurchase this again!
Maritza M.
Staten Island, NY
I have this lotion and I used it for the first time before bed and I must say it actually helped me get to sleep. Call me crazy if you want but I tell you it worked for me! I recomendar it. Try it and see if it works for you too!
Cassidy M.
Sound Beach, NY
I love this and the stress relief line the best. I like that the smell is present and nice and the lotion is nice on my legs and arms. I don't know if it helps me sleep but the lavender is really pretty and the eucalyptus is always a fave.
Katie L.
I tried this and thought it did well calming me... Until a week later. I spent a day puking my guts out and this was the only thing I changed. I know it sounds weird for a lotion but I didn't have any new mess from a dr or eat at any places that I could question if I got food poisoning so to me it was the lotion for sure!!! So glad I found a company with good ingredients and their sleepy sleep skin stick actually knocks me out and this just made me calmer!! Thank you Perfectly Posh!!
Kay K.
Although not recommended for severely dry skin like mine, Bath Body Works' Aromatherapy body lotion in Sleep Lavender Chamomile is a good skincare option for "normal" skin. I absolutely love the scent; very relaxing lavender with sugary hints of vanilla. And since it's a lightweight lotion, there's no residue. Plus the packaging is gorgeous! Just be careful because it's a real glass bottle.
Daniela A.
Fresno, CA
I absolutely love this lotion! It has become a nighttime ritual for me partially because of the soothing scent and partially because it is a strong lotion. I live in constant AC so my hands, arm, and even legs get super dry so I lather up in this lavender/chamomile essence and wake up with soft skin. The scent doesn't last forever but it certainly helps lull me to sleep. Definitely worth the purchase!
Grace L.
Meriden, Ct
Smells great!! I am not quite sure if it helps me fall asleep because I'm pretty sure I'm an insomniac, but I love It!!! I have very bad eczema and have had to get prescription cream in previous winters, but I've been using this every night paired with some other lotions through the day and my hands are still super soft as of January :-) I usually hate putting lotion on because of how it makes my hands feel but this one dries pretty quickly and doesn't leave you feeling sticky or slimy. Definitely a must have
Laura G.
Reedsburg, WI
This is my favorite lotion right now! I love putting it on right away after a hot shower or bath! I love the smell of it, I think it relaxes and comforts me very much! My bed is even starting to smell like the lotion as well! :)
Candace P.
Fayetteville, AR
I recently purchased this item and absolutely love it. While I wouldn't say it helps me sleep or makes me tired, the scent is very light, but smells AMAZING. It is a very relaxing scent and moisturizes well so I would highly recommend it.
Deborah A.
Magic in a bottle. I use this with a combo of sleep aid products.
after a good warm shower I put a little on, then right before I call it I put a little on my hands and sleep great.
Amy M.
How does this product compare to others? Has anyone used it? Do you like it?
Rebecca K.
Spring Hill, FL
Is the scent strong smelling or light smelling? I prefer things to be lightly scented, but I also have a 4 month old who sleeps next to my side of the bed and I am worried it would interfere with his sleep pattern if I used this. I don't want him to be dependent on smelling this scent and correlating it to mommy being there or not.
Amanda S.
Does the scent stay on for a long time? I like to wear perfume during the day and I am afraid of mixing too many scents if I put this on at night.
Isabel ❤.
Does this actually make you feel sleepy ?
Cassandra W.
How moisturizing is this?