BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lot of 3 Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Lavender Chamomile Body Lotion 6.7 fl oz each- Helps you to sleep well, infused with essential oils that will relax your mind and body. see more...

• Does this actually make you feel sleepy ?1 Answers
  • Does the scent stay on for a long time? I like to wear perfume duri...3 Answers
  • Is the scent strong smelling or light smelling? I prefer things to ...4 Answers
Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.
Sound Beach, NY
I love this and the stress relief line the best. I like that the smell is present and nice and the lotion is nice on my legs and arms. I don't know if it helps me sleep but the lavender is really pretty and the eucalyptus is always a fave.
Katie L.
Katie L.
I tried this and thought it did well calming me... Until a week later. I spent a day puking my guts out and this was the only thing I changed. I know it sounds weird for a lotion but I didn't have any new mess from a dr or eat at any places that I could question if I got food poisoning so to me it was the lotion for sure!!! So glad I found a company with good ingredients and their sleepy sleep skin stick actually knocks me out and this just made me calmer!! Thank you Perfectly Posh!!
Angela F.
Angela F.
This lotion really does make you want to go to sleep! It has a nice calming affect on me and makes my skin super soft and luxurious! I use it every night
Daniela A.
Daniela A.
Boca Raton, FL
I absolutely love this lotion! It has become a nighttime ritual for me partially because of the soothing scent and partially because it is a strong lotion. I live in constant AC so my hands, arm, and even legs get super dry so I lather up in this lavender/chamomile essence and wake up with soft skin. The scent doesn't last forever but it certainly helps lull me to sleep. Definitely worth the purchase!
Grace L.
Grace L.
Meriden, Ct
Smells great!! I am not quite sure if it helps me fall asleep because I'm pretty sure I'm an insomniac, but I love It!!! I have very bad eczema and have had to get prescription cream in previous winters, but I've been using this every night paired with some other lotions through the day and my hands are still super soft as of January :-) I usually hate putting lotion on because of how it makes my hands feel but this one dries pretty quickly and doesn't leave you feeling sticky or slimy. Definitely a must have
crystal h.
crystal h.
Perry, FL
I bought when I was pregnant and I loved how it relaxed me and helped me sleep. It worked wonders. Also made my skin nice and soft
Laura G.
Laura G.
Reedsburg, WI
This is my favorite lotion right now! I love putting it on right away after a hot shower or bath! I love the smell of it, I think it relaxes and comforts me very much! My bed is even starting to smell like the lotion as well! :)
Wendy G.
Wendy G.
Tolleson, AZ
Smells so soothing have your hubby or kids or whomever give you a massage and go to bed feeling so relaxed it's amazing!
Candace P.
Candace P.
Fayetteville, AR
I recently purchased this item and absolutely love it. While I wouldn't say it helps me sleep or makes me tired, the scent is very light, but smells AMAZING. It is a very relaxing scent and moisturizes well so I would highly recommend it.
Deborah A.
Deborah A.
Magic in a bottle. I use this with a combo of sleep aid products.
after a good warm shower I put a little on, then right before I call it I put a little on my hands and sleep great.
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Spring Hill, FL
Is the scent strong smelling or light smelling? I prefer things to be lightly scented, but I also have a 4 month old who sleeps next to my side of the bed and I am worried it would interfere with his sleep pattern if I used this. I don't want him to be dependent on smelling this scent and correlating it to mommy being there or not.
Amy M.
Amy M.
How does this product compare to others? Has anyone used it? Do you like it?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Does the scent stay on for a long time? I like to wear perfume during the day and I am afraid of mixing too many scents if I put this on at night.
Isabel ❤.
Isabel ❤.
Does this actually make you feel sleepy ?
Cassandra W.