BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lot of 3 Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Lavender Chamomile Body Lotion 6.7 fl oz each- Helps you to sleep well, infused with essential oils that will relax your mind and body. see more...

• Does this actually make you feel sleepy ?1 Answers
  • Does the scent stay on for a long time? I like to wear perfume duri...3 Answers
  • Is the scent strong smelling or light smelling? I prefer things to ...4 Answers
Cameron W.
Cameron W.
I use this everyday and night! I LOVE the way it smells and feels! I get so many compliments on the smell!
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
I love this lotion. I keep it on my nightstand and use it every night before bed. The scent is so calming.
Shelisha L.
Shelisha L.
I love love love this lotion! The smell is so soothing. I fall asleep and stay asleep! Amazing!
Alison W.
Alison W.
Orange, CA
Bath Body Works Aromatherapy Sleep Lavender Chamomile 6.5 oz Body Lotion is a must for me every night before bed. Not only does it keep my skin soft, but the scent really does help me feel relaxed. I seem to sleep better when ever I use this product. Highly recommended.
Christopher B.
Christopher B.
Mesa, AZ
I love this body lotion! We use it not only when we go to bed but it works wonders when you are giving a massage also. I never believed that aromatherapy worked but as soon as I tried this out my mind definitely has changed. Since using this product, I've had one of the most comfortable night times ever. Definitely recommend this to everyone!
Kelli D.
Kelli D.
I wish I could give this product not 5 but 10 stars! It's the BEST stuff ever! In fact all the aromatherapy products are all so wonderful I love every scent. I bought it from bath & body works in the mall. I would recommend this to everyone I know..
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
I LOVE this scent! It is really soothing while also providing moisture. The bottle is glass so it is important to be careful with it. I like to use this on my hands or feet before I go to bed. The formula is pretty thin but not greasy! I will repurchase this again!
Maritza M.
Maritza M.
Staten Island, NY
I have this lotion and I used it for the first time before bed and I must say it actually helped me get to sleep. Call me crazy if you want but I tell you it worked for me! I recomendar it. Try it and see if it works for you too!
Stepher V.
Stepher V.
Atlanta
I really love this lotion. It's perfect for bedtime. Even if I just rub a little on my hands, the aromatherapy naturally induces sleep. I love the scent of lavender and the feeling of this creamy lotion at bedtime
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Noblesville, IN
Smells great and helps me relax so that I can go to sleep. I put it on my chest and arms. It doesn't feel greasy and dries quickly. I had such a hard time getting to sleep and this has helped tremendously!
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Spring Hill, FL
Is the scent strong smelling or light smelling? I prefer things to be lightly scented, but I also have a 4 month old who sleeps next to my side of the bed and I am worried it would interfere with his sleep pattern if I used this. I don't want him to be dependent on smelling this scent and correlating it to mommy being there or not.
Amy M.
Amy M.
How does this product compare to others? Has anyone used it? Do you like it?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Does the scent stay on for a long time? I like to wear perfume during the day and I am afraid of mixing too many scents if I put this on at night.
Isabel ❤.
Isabel ❤.
Does this actually make you feel sleepy ?
Cassandra W.
Cassandra W.
How moisturizing is this?