BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lot of 3 Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Lavender Chamomile Body Lotion 6.7 fl oz each- Helps you to sleep well, infused with essential oils that will relax your mind and body. see more...

• Does this actually make you feel sleepy ?1 Answers
  • Does the scent stay on for a long time? I like to wear perfume du...3 Answers
  • Is the scent strong smelling or light smelling? I prefer things t...4 Answers
MEGGAN B.
Hagerstown, MD
One of my favorite scents for Bath and Body. The smell is so calming. I use if right after the shower and it leaves my skin silky smooth and smelling so good!
Vera C.
Marietta, GA
This lotion is very strongly scented. A very little bit of the scent goes a long way. If this lotion is used in moderation it is great for helping with sleep.
This lotion actually did help relax me so that I could sleep. It also smells really good. I would buy it again along with other bath n body works products.
Dominique T.
Yonkers, NY
I love this product! Although the lotion is very thin, the scent is so relaxing and it really helps you fall asleep! I would recommend buying this product!
Angela F.
This lotion really does make you want to go to sleep! It has a nice calming affect on me and makes my skin super soft and luxurious! I use it every night
Kiana M.
New Orleans, LA
I love the aromatherapy line at Bath and Body Works, I also love the scent of this lotion its very relaxing and it puts u to sleep after a hot shower
Marianne A.
A light relaxing scent, dare I say this fragrance is addicting!! It's almost like you need it as an added tangible lullaby! It has a calming effect!
Mary C.
Grayson, KY
This is by far my favorite product that this company makes. I use this lotion every night before bed and it really does help relax me so I can sleep.
Amanda D.
I absolutely love the smell of this lotion. It helps me to relax when I am trying to fall asleep. My hands feel so soft after I use it as well.
Taylor C.
Valdosta, GA
I love the way it smells when I put it on. I normally put it on right before I go to bed. The smell calms me down and it also softens my skin.
Amy M.
How does this product compare to others? Has anyone used it? Do you like it?
Rebecca K.
Spring Hill, FL
Is the scent strong smelling or light smelling? I prefer things to be lightly scented, but I also have a 4 month old who sleeps next to my side of the bed and I am worried it would interfere with his sleep pattern if I used this. I don't want him to be dependent on smelling this scent and correlating it to mommy being there or not.
Amanda S.
Does the scent stay on for a long time? I like to wear perfume during the day and I am afraid of mixing too many scents if I put this on at night.
Isabel ❤.
Does this actually make you feel sleepy ?
Cassandra W.
How moisturizing is this?