BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lot of 3 Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Lavender Chamomile Body Lotion 6.7 fl oz each- Helps you to sleep well, infused with essential oils that will relax your mind and body. see more...

• Does this actually make you feel sleepy ?1 Answers
  • Does the scent stay on for a long time? I like to wear perfume du...3 Answers
  • Is the scent strong smelling or light smelling? I prefer things t...4 Answers
Tayllor H.
Los Angeles, CA
Omg I love this stuff! It always puts me in a relaxed mood, so I use it before I go to bed. The scent is nice and not overpowering to me but I use it too quickly!
Gina K.
Great to use at bedtime. Aromatherapy is the only thing that winds me down to sleep and this Lavender Chamomile does the trick! Drift off into a peaceful night's sleep while moisturizing. Not greasy feeling at all. Will definitely buy again.
KARINA P.
Upland, CA
This smells great! I am currently wearing it right now. My skin absorbs it very well and it does not have greasy residue. Mind you that I am not a fan of any lavender product but this lotion i can where it every day. the candle is great too.
Jenna P.
Warminster, PA
My go to sleep cream!! This smells so good and it is so relaxing! When I can't turn my brain off after a long day I rub this on and deep breathe! It's great to wind down at the end of the day!
Eunice T.
I love to use this after a warm shower and right before bed. It's gentle. Again, it's best to but it when they have their sales but it's not that pricey when buying it on a normal day. I would totally recommend.
Michelle C.
Richmond, TX
By far this is one of my top "sleep" scents. I fell in love after first sniff. If you enjoy the smell of fresh lavender toned down mixed with chamomile. This may not put you to sleep but it will help you to relax.
Deborah A.
Magic in a bottle. I use this with a combo of sleep aid products.
after a good warm shower I put a little on, then right before I call it I put a little on my hands and sleep great.
Kaylyn W.
Spring Valley, IL
I use this lotion right after I get out of the shower at night and right before I go to bed. It really helps me sleep a lot better than when I don't use it. And plus it smells realllllyyyy good too.
Elizabeth W.
Mentone, IN
This lotion is one of my favorites. Right under the Stress Relief lotion. I own this in the lotion as well as the body wash and the smell is one that my dog loves.
Christine G.
Dupont, WA
I adore this lotion and utilize it every single day and night! It helps my feel relaxed before starting a hectic day at work and helps me unwind right before bed. I love this stuff!
Amy M.
How does this product compare to others? Has anyone used it? Do you like it?
Rebecca K.
Spring Hill, FL
Is the scent strong smelling or light smelling? I prefer things to be lightly scented, but I also have a 4 month old who sleeps next to my side of the bed and I am worried it would interfere with his sleep pattern if I used this. I don't want him to be dependent on smelling this scent and correlating it to mommy being there or not.
Amanda S.
Does the scent stay on for a long time? I like to wear perfume during the day and I am afraid of mixing too many scents if I put this on at night.
Isabel ❤.
Does this actually make you feel sleepy ?
Cassandra W.
How moisturizing is this?