BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lot of 3 Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Lavender Chamomile Body Lotion 6.7 fl oz each- Helps you to sleep well, infused with essential oils that will relax your mind and body. see more...

• Does this actually make you feel sleepy ?1 Answers
  • Does the scent stay on for a long time? I like to wear perfume du...3 Answers
  • Is the scent strong smelling or light smelling? I prefer things t...4 Answers
Mayra L.
Sacramento, CA
This lotion smells amazing and helps me relax before bedtime. I used it while pregnant and had insomnia to help me sleep.
kalou L.
The bend of essential oils helps me become relax at night. It prepares me for bed. I love this product. It's a must have.
Dalila G.
Valley Center, CA
Smells amazing!!!! And really relives stress, at least it's like a placebo where I tell my body it's relivieving stress
Jenelle H.
For real, this stuff is the best. The smell is so calm and comforting--its gives my brain an instant sigh of relief.
Amber K.
Love this smell! The lotions are great - but I love using this scent at night. Really helps calm me down before bed!
Melissa R.
Casper, WY
I love the Aromatherapy line. The scents are spa like. I especially love the lotions creamy moisturizing quality.
Yasmin E.
Hollywood, FL
I love this lotion! It's really good for feeling calm and relaxed before you go to bed. The scent is calming.
Shaylin M.
Nampa, ID
This is my absolute favorite! I also keep some of this lotion at my desk to help me relax on stressful days!
Cameron W.
I use this everyday and night! I LOVE the way it smells and feels! I get so many compliments on the smell!
Tiffany B.
I love this lotion. I keep it on my nightstand and use it every night before bed. The scent is so calming.
Amy M.
How does this product compare to others? Has anyone used it? Do you like it?
Rebecca K.
Spring Hill, FL
Is the scent strong smelling or light smelling? I prefer things to be lightly scented, but I also have a 4 month old who sleeps next to my side of the bed and I am worried it would interfere with his sleep pattern if I used this. I don't want him to be dependent on smelling this scent and correlating it to mommy being there or not.
Amanda S.
Does the scent stay on for a long time? I like to wear perfume during the day and I am afraid of mixing too many scents if I put this on at night.
Isabel ❤.
Does this actually make you feel sleepy ?
Cassandra W.
How moisturizing is this?