BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lot of 3 Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Lavender Chamomile Body Lotion 6.7 fl oz each- Helps you to sleep well, infused with essential oils that will relax your mind and body. see more...

• Does this actually make you feel sleepy ?1 Answers
  • Does the scent stay on for a long time? I like to wear perfume du...3 Answers
  • Is the scent strong smelling or light smelling? I prefer things t...4 Answers
Jenn R.
I have used the stress relief scent of this lotion and I fell in the love with the smell and how much more relaxed I felt when I used it
Lydia S.
Buffalo, NY
Love the scent! Automatically puts me into relaxation mode. It's also a nice consistency- not too thick and sticky before going to bed.
Mary F.
Valrico, FL
I absolutely love this product! I stock up on it whenever it on sale. It is the only thing that helps me to relax so I can go to sleep.
Judy B.
St augustine, FL
Love this product. Use this and the pillow spray. Helps me have a good nights sleep. Buy in bulk when bath and body works have a sale.
Karina K.
Danbury, CT
This works very well and really relaxes you before going to sleep. I love lavender smells and if you do too this is perfect for u
Amanda G.
Palmetto, GA
I bought this Lavender chamomile body lotion from bath and body Works OMG smells great I love Lavender the smell just calms you.
Kimberley D.
Lynchburg
Loved loved loved the smell of this! Would always use to before going to bed and I could smell the relaxing lavender all night!
Michelle S.
I use this at night. It really has those ingredients to calm your body and put you to sleep. Smells good. No skin irritations.
Mikki G.
Iva, Sc
It really does help calm your mind to help you get a good nights sleep! It smells wonderful and feels wonderful on your skin!
Serena M.
Williamston, MI
I use this every night before bed. It really helps me calm down. I love the scent, it's not too strong. But not too fragrant.
Amy M.
How does this product compare to others? Has anyone used it? Do you like it?
Rebecca K.
Spring Hill, FL
Is the scent strong smelling or light smelling? I prefer things to be lightly scented, but I also have a 4 month old who sleeps next to my side of the bed and I am worried it would interfere with his sleep pattern if I used this. I don't want him to be dependent on smelling this scent and correlating it to mommy being there or not.
Amanda S.
Does the scent stay on for a long time? I like to wear perfume during the day and I am afraid of mixing too many scents if I put this on at night.
Isabel ❤.
Does this actually make you feel sleepy ?
Cassandra W.
How moisturizing is this?