BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lot of 3 Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Lavender Chamomile Body Lotion 6.7 fl oz each- Helps you to sleep well, infused with essential oils that will relax your mind and body. see more...

• Does this actually make you feel sleepy ?1 Answers
  • Does the scent stay on for a long time? I like to wear perfume du...3 Answers
  • Is the scent strong smelling or light smelling? I prefer things t...4 Answers
Chelsi W.
Brainerd, MN
This is my husband and I's favorite scent from bath and body works! We love using the Lavender Chamomile body wash and lotion. It is such a calming and relaxing scent perfect for night time showers or baths.
Melissa M.
Derby, KS
I absolutely love the smell of this lotion! It's a good everyday use lotion that's not too heavy and not too light. The scent tends to stick around all day. I always get compliments on how good it smells.
Jo-Anne C.
Labelle, FL
I love Bath and Body Work products and have been buying them for eons. Their lavender scent is simply intoxicating! I don't know how well it works for making one sleepy but it sure makes one smell GOOD!
Margalo P.
I got this a while ago and have been loving it ever since!! It smells AMAZING and always helps me get to sleep. It's a bit pricey, as all bath and body works products are, but definitely worth it.
Nicole V.
Hickory, NC
I love the smell of this product. Ive used this and the spray for about 5 years now. I love spraying my bed before bed or using the lotion. I'm not sure id it really works but the smell puts me in a great mood!
Sara C.
My husband loves to have this rubbed on his back and I enjoy the relaxing smell while I do it! It's a great product to help unwind after the end of a busy or stressful day. The smell puts me in a different state of mind!
Taylor V.
Pittsburgh, PA
This lotion is great. I keep this on my nightstand & use it every night before bed. It helps me fall asleep. The scent is nice, but a little strong. It has a calming effect to it. I would 100% buy this product again.
Jennifer D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love all the aromatherapy collection at Bath and body works..it leaves your skin so soft and smells so great.the smell is so relaxing .Bath and body works is my favorite company for any of my skin needs
Candace P.
Fayetteville, AR
I recently purchased this item and absolutely love it. While I wouldn't say it helps me sleep or makes me tired, the scent is very light, but smells AMAZING. It is a very relaxing scent and moisturizes well so I would highly recommend it.
Tayllor H.
Los Angeles, CA
Omg I love this stuff! It always puts me in a relaxed mood, so I use it before I go to bed. The scent is nice and not overpowering to me but I use it too quickly!
Amy M.
How does this product compare to others? Has anyone used it? Do you like it?
Rebecca K.
Spring Hill, FL
Is the scent strong smelling or light smelling? I prefer things to be lightly scented, but I also have a 4 month old who sleeps next to my side of the bed and I am worried it would interfere with his sleep pattern if I used this. I don't want him to be dependent on smelling this scent and correlating it to mommy being there or not.
Amanda S.
Does the scent stay on for a long time? I like to wear perfume during the day and I am afraid of mixing too many scents if I put this on at night.
Isabel ❤.
Does this actually make you feel sleepy ?
Cassandra W.
How moisturizing is this?