BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lot of 3 Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Lavender Chamomile Body Lotion 6.7 fl oz each- Helps you to sleep well, infused with essential oils that will relax your mind and body. see more...

• Does this actually make you feel sleepy ?1 Answers
  • Does the scent stay on for a long time? I like to wear perfume du...3 Answers
  • Is the scent strong smelling or light smelling? I prefer things t...4 Answers
Jessica A.
Caddo Mills, TX
This lotion is fantastic!! It smells so good, makes your skin incredibly soft, and it's got a pretty great price tag! Perfect for after a bath or shower, before bed.
Brianna V.
Redwood City, CA
Oh wow I love this stuff. I don't use it as much as I wish I did, it's hard for me to remember to use lotion before bed because I usually shower in the morning, but on those nice occasions when I take a bath, do a face mask, and just pamper myself, I always pull this lotion out, put on some nice pajamas and read a good book in the light of my salt lamp. It's as close as you can get to heaven and it wouldn't be the same without this lotion.
Breanna N.
Lima, OH
I LOVE this lotion. I'm very interested in aromatherapy and this lotion is great. I love it and the energy and stress one. Reasonably priced as an aromatherapy item and it holds to Bath and Body works standards. Moisturizing enough but more for the smell.
Ivy S.
Kansas
This stuff is amazing! I use it every night before bed! It really helps with calming me down and getting sleepy! I would totally buy it again but it lasts for forever so I doubt I'll needs buy a new one in a long time! All in all I love this product!
Alicia E.
I use this almost every night after I get out of the shower. If you're somebody who needs to relax, you need this. I've repurchased this more than once now. It's my go to gift for my mom and aunts. They all love it. The smell is nice, not overbearing.
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
When i was pregnant i had insomnia because of the pregnancy but this aswell as a couple dashes of the oil on my pillow helped me sleep so much better. The smell is long lasting and it comes out more as you get warm its amazing. Not expensive at all.
Heather N.
Schaumburg, IL
Nothing soothes you to sleep like this lotion. Not only does it calm me down after a stressful day, but it also repels mosquitoes during the day. I tend to stock up on the annual Cyber Monday sale and have enough of this and the matching body wash for the year.
Lily D.
San Jose, CA
OOO. I don't know where to begin with this lotion. I love the smell of it. I don't actually know if it helps you sleep or if it's a placebo or something. I really like the lavender flavor and that's the main reason I get it.
Laura G.
Reedsburg, WI
This is my favorite lotion right now! I love putting it on right away after a hot shower or bath! I love the smell of it, I think it relaxes and comforts me very much! My bed is even starting to smell like the lotion as well! :)
Chelsi W.
Brainerd, MN
This is my husband and I's favorite scent from bath and body works! We love using the Lavender Chamomile body wash and lotion. It is such a calming and relaxing scent perfect for night time showers or baths.
Amy M.
How does this product compare to others? Has anyone used it? Do you like it?
Rebecca K.
Spring Hill, FL
Is the scent strong smelling or light smelling? I prefer things to be lightly scented, but I also have a 4 month old who sleeps next to my side of the bed and I am worried it would interfere with his sleep pattern if I used this. I don't want him to be dependent on smelling this scent and correlating it to mommy being there or not.
Amanda S.
Does the scent stay on for a long time? I like to wear perfume during the day and I am afraid of mixing too many scents if I put this on at night.
Isabel ❤.
Does this actually make you feel sleepy ?
Cassandra W.
How moisturizing is this?