BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lot of 3 Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Lavender Chamomile Body Lotion 6.7 fl oz each- Helps you to sleep well, infused with essential oils that will relax your mind and body. see more...

• Does this actually make you feel sleepy ?1 Answers
  • Does the scent stay on for a long time? I like to wear perfume du...3 Answers
  • Is the scent strong smelling or light smelling? I prefer things t...4 Answers
Nikki P.
Aberdeen, WA
I really love this lotion for right before bed and I try to only use it then so that my brain can associate it with bedtime. Maybe I'm crazy but I do start to feel sleepy once I use this. The smell is great and it's a pretty good moisturizer to boot. Overall I would recommend it.
Stepher V.
Hampton, GA
I really love this lotion. It's perfect for bedtime. Even if I just rub a little on my hands, the aromatherapy naturally induces sleep. I love the scent of lavender and the feeling of this creamy lotion at bedtime
Cassidy M.
Sound Beach, NY
I love this and the stress relief line the best. I like that the smell is present and nice and the lotion is nice on my legs and arms. I don't know if it helps me sleep but the lavender is really pretty and the eucalyptus is always a fave.
Katie L.
I tried this and thought it did well calming me... Until a week later. I spent a day puking my guts out and this was the only thing I changed. I know it sounds weird for a lotion but I didn't have any new mess from a dr or eat at any places that I could question if I got food poisoning so to me it was the lotion for sure!!! So glad I found a company with good ingredients and their sleepy sleep skin stick actually knocks me out and this just made me calmer!! Thank you Perfectly Posh!!
Kay K.
Although not recommended for severely dry skin like mine, Bath Body Works' Aromatherapy body lotion in Sleep Lavender Chamomile is a good skincare option for "normal" skin. I absolutely love the scent; very relaxing lavender with sugary hints of vanilla. And since it's a lightweight lotion, there's no residue. Plus the packaging is gorgeous! Just be careful because it's a real glass bottle.
Emily d.
Clayton, NC
This is one of my favorite aromatherapy scents offered at bath and body works. It smells incredible, gives you a light layer of moisture to your skin, and leaves you feeling relaxed and ready to lie down for bed. Whenever I can't sleep I put a light layer of this on my arms and neck and after breathing this in for a few minutes I find that I am better able to relax and fall asleep.
Daniela A.
Fresno, CA
I absolutely love this lotion! It has become a nighttime ritual for me partially because of the soothing scent and partially because it is a strong lotion. I live in constant AC so my hands, arm, and even legs get super dry so I lather up in this lavender/chamomile essence and wake up with soft skin. The scent doesn't last forever but it certainly helps lull me to sleep. Definitely worth the purchase!
Grace L.
Meriden, Ct
Smells great!! I am not quite sure if it helps me fall asleep because I'm pretty sure I'm an insomniac, but I love It!!! I have very bad eczema and have had to get prescription cream in previous winters, but I've been using this every night paired with some other lotions through the day and my hands are still super soft as of January :-) I usually hate putting lotion on because of how it makes my hands feel but this one dries pretty quickly and doesn't leave you feeling sticky or slimy. Definitely a must have
Chrysten T.
Saint Paul, MN
The first time I smelled this at bath and body works, I immediately fell in love. I apply this lotion on my hands every night before bed and oh man does it make me sleep so good; no lie. I still wake up smelling it on my hands. Worth the money.
Mary E.
Bedford, PA
I love the Aromatherapy line at Bath & Body Works. I have the stress candle as well as the Lavender Chamomile body lotion. It smells wonderful & isn't sticky. It's great to put on right before bed. It really helps me ease into a more relaxed sleep. I always have this next to my bed!
Amy M.
How does this product compare to others? Has anyone used it? Do you like it?
Rebecca K.
Spring Hill, FL
Is the scent strong smelling or light smelling? I prefer things to be lightly scented, but I also have a 4 month old who sleeps next to my side of the bed and I am worried it would interfere with his sleep pattern if I used this. I don't want him to be dependent on smelling this scent and correlating it to mommy being there or not.
Amanda S.
Does the scent stay on for a long time? I like to wear perfume during the day and I am afraid of mixing too many scents if I put this on at night.
Isabel ❤.
Does this actually make you feel sleepy ?
Cassandra W.
How moisturizing is this?