BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lot of 3 Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Lavender Chamomile Body Lotion 6.7 fl oz each- Helps you to sleep well, infused with essential oils that will relax your mind and body. see more...

• Does this actually make you feel sleepy ?1 Answers
  • Does the scent stay on for a long time? I like to wear perfume du...3 Answers
  • Is the scent strong smelling or light smelling? I prefer things t...4 Answers
Jennifer D.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love all the aromatherapy collection at Bath and body works..it leaves your skin so soft and smells so great.the smell is so relaxing .Bath and body works is my favorite company for any of my skin needs
Jo-Anne C.
Labelle, FL
I love Bath and Body Work products and have been buying them for eons. Their lavender scent is simply intoxicating! I don't know how well it works for making one sleepy but it sure makes one smell GOOD!
Danielle L.
Massapequa , NY
I have been using this exact cream for years. Out of the entire line this one by far smells the best. I use it every single day after my shower to keep me calm, smell lasts long and totally recommend!
Kaylyn W.
Spring Valley, IL
I use this lotion right after I get out of the shower at night and right before I go to bed. It really helps me sleep a lot better than when I don't use it. And plus it smells realllllyyyy good too.
Margalo P.
I got this a while ago and have been loving it ever since!! It smells AMAZING and always helps me get to sleep. It's a bit pricey, as all bath and body works products are, but definitely worth it.
Jenna P.
Warminster, PA
My go to sleep cream!! This smells so good and it is so relaxing! When I can't turn my brain off after a long day I rub this on and deep breathe! It's great to wind down at the end of the day!
Amanda O.
Bronx, NY
I have found this to work better then the bedtime lotions they have for babies. It's not that strong but it's very soothing. I use this on my one year old and within 10 min he is knocked out.
Laura W.
Wilkes Barre, PA
One of my absolute favorites! A must have lotion! This scent will calm the mind and help you drift off to lala land also its great to just calm and relax you when you are stressed out.
Jessica A.
Caddo Mills, TX
This lotion is fantastic!! It smells so good, makes your skin incredibly soft, and it's got a pretty great price tag! Perfect for after a bath or shower, before bed.
Elizabeth W.
Mentone, IN
This lotion is one of my favorites. Right under the Stress Relief lotion. I own this in the lotion as well as the body wash and the smell is one that my dog loves.
Amy M.
How does this product compare to others? Has anyone used it? Do you like it?
Rebecca K.
Spring Hill, FL
Is the scent strong smelling or light smelling? I prefer things to be lightly scented, but I also have a 4 month old who sleeps next to my side of the bed and I am worried it would interfere with his sleep pattern if I used this. I don't want him to be dependent on smelling this scent and correlating it to mommy being there or not.
Amanda S.
Does the scent stay on for a long time? I like to wear perfume during the day and I am afraid of mixing too many scents if I put this on at night.
Isabel ❤.
Does this actually make you feel sleepy ?
Cassandra W.
How moisturizing is this?