BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lot of 3 Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Lavender Chamomile Body Lotion 6.7 fl oz each- Helps you to sleep well, infused with essential oils that will relax your mind and body. see more...

• Does this actually make you feel sleepy ?1 Answers
  • Does the scent stay on for a long time? I like to wear perfume du...3 Answers
  • Is the scent strong smelling or light smelling? I prefer things t...4 Answers
Kelli D.
I wish I could give this product not 5 but 10 stars! It's the BEST stuff ever! In fact all the aromatherapy products are all so wonderful I love every scent. I bought it from bath & body works in the mall. I would recommend this to everyone I know..
Alison W.
Orange, CA
Bath Body Works Aromatherapy Sleep Lavender Chamomile 6.5 oz Body Lotion is a must for me every night before bed. Not only does it keep my skin soft, but the scent really does help me feel relaxed. I seem to sleep better when ever I use this product. Highly recommended.
Christopher B.
Mesa, AZ
I love this body lotion! We use it not only when we go to bed but it works wonders when you are giving a massage also. I never believed that aromatherapy worked but as soon as I tried this out my mind definitely has changed. Since using this product, I've had one of the most comfortable night times ever. Definitely recommend this to everyone!
Amanda O.
BROOKLYN, NY
I have found this to work better then the bedtime lotions they have for babies. It's not that strong but it's very soothing. I use this on my one year old and within 10 min he is knocked out.
Kylie L.
Olin, IA
I got hooked on this sleep lotion last year and use it almost every night. A little goes a long way with it and it smells and feels great. It's not one of those super oily lotions and it's not sticky either. I purchased mine first after Christmas when they were having huge sales, and usually just stock up then.
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
I LOVE this scent! It is really soothing while also providing moisture. The bottle is glass so it is important to be careful with it. I like to use this on my hands or feet before I go to bed. The formula is pretty thin but not greasy! I will repurchase this again!
Danielle L.
Massapequa , NY
I have been using this exact cream for years. Out of the entire line this one by far smells the best. I use it every single day after my shower to keep me calm, smell lasts long and totally recommend!
Audrey S.
Mount Clemens, MI
The scent is my absolute favorite! It smells so good! I pair this with the body wash! I use it every other day when i shower! Its very gentle doesn't irritate my skin or break me out! Definitely will buy forever !!!
Manuela G.
Excelsior, MN
I'm in love with its smell, I think that's the best part of applying it before going to sleep, its smell relaxes you. I use it every other night before going to sleep.
Maritza M.
Staten Island, NY
I have this lotion and I used it for the first time before bed and I must say it actually helped me get to sleep. Call me crazy if you want but I tell you it worked for me! I recomendar it. Try it and see if it works for you too!
Amy M.
How does this product compare to others? Has anyone used it? Do you like it?
Rebecca K.
Spring Hill, FL
Is the scent strong smelling or light smelling? I prefer things to be lightly scented, but I also have a 4 month old who sleeps next to my side of the bed and I am worried it would interfere with his sleep pattern if I used this. I don't want him to be dependent on smelling this scent and correlating it to mommy being there or not.
Amanda S.
Does the scent stay on for a long time? I like to wear perfume during the day and I am afraid of mixing too many scents if I put this on at night.
Isabel ❤.
Does this actually make you feel sleepy ?
Cassandra W.
How moisturizing is this?