BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lot of 3 Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Lavender Chamomile Body Lotion 6.7 fl oz each- Helps you to sleep well, infused with essential oils that will relax your mind and body. see more...

• Does this actually make you feel sleepy ?1 Answers
  • Does the scent stay on for a long time? I like to wear perfume du...3 Answers
  • Is the scent strong smelling or light smelling? I prefer things t...4 Answers
Cassandra S.
Nitro , WV
I absolutely love this lotion. I regularly use it before bed. The smell is light and often makes me feel sleepy and relaxed. The bottle has lasted forever. Best stuff ever.
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
I was fairly upset when they reformulated this with chamomile and took away the vanilla, but once I tried this, I was pleasantly surprised! This isn’t like the regular Bath & Body works fragrances...this is aromatic and natural smelling. Chamomile is actually a flower that is used in many forms to promote sleep so I am happy to inform you all that this will definitely relax your body & mind, allowing for a good nights rest. The texture is creamy and it’s so silky upon application. It doesn’t make your skin greasy, instead it soaks right in leaving a luxurious soft feel with an wonderfully pleasant floral fragrance. I’m happy that I made this inexpensive purchase and when I bought it online, I saved a ton of money, plus got free shipping! I highly recommend this and all the products in this line for all craving a peaceful relaxing night with restful sleep.
Brandi C.
Louisville, KY
I have been using this lotion for a few days now and I absolutely love it. The scent is light but effective. I massage it onto my hands, arms, and neck right before bed. It doesn't feel sticky at all and goes on smoothly. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a great lotion to tuck them in at night.
Jordan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
It may be all in my head but anytime that I really want a good night sleep after a long week I always use this lotion all over my body in combination with the sleep mist and let me tell you, I sleep like a baby every time. The smell is so earthy and light which is great because it is not overpowering when you are going to bed.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
One of my favorite aromatherapy products! It comes in a really nice glass bottle with a pump which I love. It has such a calming soothing scent and really relaxes you. It’s so creamy and really sinks into the skin and is perfect for applying after a bath. I highly recommend this lotion!
Chelsea M.
Noblesville, IN
Smells great and helps me relax so that I can go to sleep. I put it on my chest and arms. It doesn't feel greasy and dries quickly. I had such a hard time getting to sleep and this has helped tremendously!
Kelli D.
I wish I could give this product not 5 but 10 stars! It's the BEST stuff ever! In fact all the aromatherapy products are all so wonderful I love every scent. I bought it from bath & body works in the mall. I would recommend this to everyone I know..
Alison W.
Orange, CA
Bath Body Works Aromatherapy Sleep Lavender Chamomile 6.5 oz Body Lotion is a must for me every night before bed. Not only does it keep my skin soft, but the scent really does help me feel relaxed. I seem to sleep better when ever I use this product. Highly recommended.
Christopher B.
Mesa, AZ
I love this body lotion! We use it not only when we go to bed but it works wonders when you are giving a massage also. I never believed that aromatherapy worked but as soon as I tried this out my mind definitely has changed. Since using this product, I've had one of the most comfortable night times ever. Definitely recommend this to everyone!
Amanda O.
Bronx, NY
I have found this to work better then the bedtime lotions they have for babies. It's not that strong but it's very soothing. I use this on my one year old and within 10 min he is knocked out.
Amy M.
How does this product compare to others? Has anyone used it? Do you like it?
Rebecca K.
Spring Hill, FL
Is the scent strong smelling or light smelling? I prefer things to be lightly scented, but I also have a 4 month old who sleeps next to my side of the bed and I am worried it would interfere with his sleep pattern if I used this. I don't want him to be dependent on smelling this scent and correlating it to mommy being there or not.
Amanda S.
Does the scent stay on for a long time? I like to wear perfume during the day and I am afraid of mixing too many scents if I put this on at night.
Isabel ❤.
Does this actually make you feel sleepy ?
Cassandra W.
How moisturizing is this?