BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lot of 3 Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Lavender Chamomile Body Lotion 6.7 fl oz each- Helps you to sleep well, infused with essential oils that will relax your mind and body. see more...

• Does this actually make you feel sleepy ?1 Answers
  • Does the scent stay on for a long time? I like to wear perfume duri...3 Answers
  • Is the scent strong smelling or light smelling? I prefer things to ...4 Answers
Mislay C.
Mislay C.
BRONX, NY
I love this body lotion, it's great after a warm bath and super relaxing. Since I am a major insomniac this lotion helps put me right to sleep. I recommend this lotion to anyone who loves the smell of Lavender and needs a little extra sleep.
Gina K.
Gina K.
Great to use at bedtime. Aromatherapy is the only thing that winds me down to sleep and this Lavender Chamomile does the trick! Drift off into a peaceful night's sleep while moisturizing. Not greasy feeling at all. Will definitely buy again.
KARINA P.
KARINA P.
Upland, CA
This smells great! I am currently wearing it right now. My skin absorbs it very well and it does not have greasy residue. Mind you that I am not a fan of any lavender product but this lotion i can where it every day. the candle is great too.
Lily D.
Lily D.
Davis, CA
OOO. I don't know where to begin with this lotion. I love the smell of it. I don't actually know if it helps you sleep or if it's a placebo or something. I really like the lavender flavor and that's the main reason I get it.
Sara C.
Sara C.
My husband loves to have this rubbed on his back and I enjoy the relaxing smell while I do it! It's a great product to help unwind after the end of a busy or stressful day. The smell puts me in a different state of mind!
Taylor V.
Taylor V.
Pittsburgh, PA
This lotion is great. I keep this on my nightstand & use it every night before bed. It helps me fall asleep. The scent is nice, but a little strong. It has a calming effect to it. I would 100% buy this product again.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Richmond, TX
By far this is one of my top "sleep" scents. I fell in love after first sniff. If you enjoy the smell of fresh lavender toned down mixed with chamomile. This may not put you to sleep but it will help you to relax.
Eunice T.
Eunice T.
I love to use this after a warm shower and right before bed. It's gentle. Again, it's best to but it when they have their sales but it's not that pricey when buying it on a normal day. I would totally recommend.
Nicole V.
Nicole V.
Hickory, NC
I love the smell of this product. Ive used this and the spray for about 5 years now. I love spraying my bed before bed or using the lotion. I'm not sure id it really works but the smell puts me in a great mood!
Chelsi W.
Chelsi W.
Brainerd, MN
This is my husband and I's favorite scent from bath and body works! We love using the Lavender Chamomile body wash and lotion. It is such a calming and relaxing scent perfect for night time showers or baths.
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Spring Hill, FL
Is the scent strong smelling or light smelling? I prefer things to be lightly scented, but I also have a 4 month old who sleeps next to my side of the bed and I am worried it would interfere with his sleep pattern if I used this. I don't want him to be dependent on smelling this scent and correlating it to mommy being there or not.
Amy M.
Amy M.
How does this product compare to others? Has anyone used it? Do you like it?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Does the scent stay on for a long time? I like to wear perfume during the day and I am afraid of mixing too many scents if I put this on at night.
Isabel ❤.
Isabel ❤.
Does this actually make you feel sleepy ?
Cassandra W.
Cassandra W.
How moisturizing is this?