BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lot of 3 Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Lavender Chamomile Body Lotion 6.7 fl oz each- Helps you to sleep well, infused with essential oils that will relax your mind and body. see more...

• Does this actually make you feel sleepy ?1 Answers
  • Does the scent stay on for a long time? I like to wear perfume duri...3 Answers
  • Is the scent strong smelling or light smelling? I prefer things to ...4 Answers
Kylie L.
Kylie L.
Olin, IA
I got hooked on this sleep lotion last year and use it almost every night. A little goes a long way with it and it smells and feels great. It's not one of those super oily lotions and it's not sticky either. I purchased mine first after Christmas when they were having huge sales, and usually just stock up then.
Brandi C.
Brandi C.
Louisville, KY
I have been using this lotion for a few days now and I absolutely love it. The scent is light but effective. I massage it onto my hands, arms, and neck right before bed. It doesn't feel sticky at all and goes on smoothly. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a great lotion to tuck them in at night.
Nikki P.
Nikki P.
Aberdeen, WA
I really love this lotion for right before bed and I try to only use it then so that my brain can associate it with bedtime. Maybe I'm crazy but I do start to feel sleepy once I use this. The smell is great and it's a pretty good moisturizer to boot. Overall I would recommend it.
Katlin B.
Katlin B.
Gassville Ar
This is a really amazing lotion. I used a whole bottle of it and i really want some more.
Val S.
Val S.
I bought this in hopes I could beat my insomnia. It did, sort of. More like snake oil, it was mind over matter. I believed that it would help me sleep, and so it did. Nevertheless , the smell is simply lovely and so soft, it's extremely calming. the lotion aspect left me feeling soft and smooth.
Clara P.
Clara P.
London , London
I am loving this body lotion and my mum does too! I just massage it on areas that I find most uncomfortable when going to bed and I feel so peaceful and calm when I am asleep! Definitely a good buy!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Woodbridge, ON
I enjoy using the Bath Body Works Sleep Lavender Chamomile body lotion before going to sleep, although I don't find that it "puts me to sleep" I find it rather soothes and comforts my skin to help me feel more zen and relaxed. I would definitely shop here again!
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Spring Hill, FL
Is the scent strong smelling or light smelling? I prefer things to be lightly scented, but I also have a 4 month old who sleeps next to my side of the bed and I am worried it would interfere with his sleep pattern if I used this. I don't want him to be dependent on smelling this scent and correlating it to mommy being there or not.
Amy M.
Amy M.
How does this product compare to others? Has anyone used it? Do you like it?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Does the scent stay on for a long time? I like to wear perfume during the day and I am afraid of mixing too many scents if I put this on at night.
Isabel ❤.
Isabel ❤.
Does this actually make you feel sleepy ?
Cassandra W.