BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lot of 3 Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Lavender Chamomile Body Lotion 6.7 fl oz each- Helps you to sleep well, infused with essential oils that will relax your mind and body. see more...

• Does this actually make you feel sleepy ?1 Answers
  • Does the scent stay on for a long time? I like to wear perfume du...3 Answers
  • Is the scent strong smelling or light smelling? I prefer things t...4 Answers
Melissa R.
Casper, WY
I love the Aromatherapy line. The scents are spa like. I especially love the lotions creamy moisturizing quality.
Yasmin E.
Hollywood, FL
I love this lotion! It's really good for feeling calm and relaxed before you go to bed. The scent is calming.
Gabby G.
Toledo, OH
This is not my favorite. I could never fall asleep with this because of the fact it's so strongly fragrances.
Shaylin M.
Nampa, ID
This is my absolute favorite! I also keep some of this lotion at my desk to help me relax on stressful days!
Tiffany B.
I love this lotion. I keep it on my nightstand and use it every night before bed. The scent is so calming.
Cameron W.
I use this everyday and night! I LOVE the way it smells and feels! I get so many compliments on the smell!
Diana M.
I don't use this all the time, but when I do, I always feel relaxed. Definitely helps me sleep at night.
Chantya S.
I spray my pillows with this spray religiously and it helps soothe me. I sleep like a baby at night
Shelisha L.
I love love love this lotion! The smell is so soothing. I fall asleep and stay asleep! Amazing!
Meghan H.
This product smells so good and has a great texture. Great to use on fussy babies or adults.
Amy M.
How does this product compare to others? Has anyone used it? Do you like it?
Rebecca K.
Spring Hill, FL
Is the scent strong smelling or light smelling? I prefer things to be lightly scented, but I also have a 4 month old who sleeps next to my side of the bed and I am worried it would interfere with his sleep pattern if I used this. I don't want him to be dependent on smelling this scent and correlating it to mommy being there or not.
Amanda S.
Does the scent stay on for a long time? I like to wear perfume during the day and I am afraid of mixing too many scents if I put this on at night.
Isabel ❤.
Does this actually make you feel sleepy ?
Cassandra W.
How moisturizing is this?