Rebecca K.
Spring Hill, FL

Is the scent strong smelling or light smelling? I prefer things to be lightly scented, but I also have a 4 month old who sleeps next to my side of the bed and I am worried it would interfere with his sleep pattern if I used this. I don't want him to be dependent on smelling this scent and correlating it to mommy being there or not.

Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Casper, WY
1 year, 5 months ago
It is not overwhelmingly strong but is noticeable. On a scale of 1 to 10 it is a 5. 🌻
Kay K.
Kay K.
1 year, 7 months ago
Unless you're wearing this all the time and nothing but it, your child will not associate this scent with you. Babies that small associate your BO with you. On the other hand, you can use this to your advantage. Believe it or not, an artificial scent is actually good in the hypothetical situation you described. Because once you start independent sleeping, it'll be easier since you can just add the on a blanket thus the child will eventually correlate the scent to sleeping. Just make sure you don't wear it any other time outside of sleep training because then they'll just see it as another scent in the world. Hope that makes sense lol! And to answer your first question, it's a bit heavy upon first application but it fades 10-15 minutes later into a much subtle scent.
Daniela A.
Daniela A.
Fresno, CA
1 year, 8 months ago
This isn't strong but it's not weak. I would say that you cannot smell it if you weren't wearing it or rubbing it on someone. For example, my husband doesn't smell it at night but I smell it on my hands so when I touch him, he smells it.
Candace P.
Candace P.
Fayetteville, AR
1 year, 11 months ago
I wouldn't say the scent is super strong at all! In fact, I would say it is very easy to smell on your hands/body for the first few minutes and then the scent really mellows out and would only be able to really be smelled if you put your hand up to your nose and smell.