BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Lot of 3 Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Lavender Chamomile Body Lotion 6.7 fl oz each- Helps you to sleep well, infused with essential oils that will relax your mind and body. see more...

• Does this actually make you feel sleepy ?1 Answers
  • Does the scent stay on for a long time? I like to wear perfume duri...3 Answers
  • Is the scent strong smelling or light smelling? I prefer things to ...4 Answers
Brianna V.
Brianna V.
Redwood City, CA
Oh wow I love this stuff. I don't use it as much as I wish I did, it's hard for me to remember to use lotion before bed because I usually shower in the morning, but on those nice occasions when I take a bath, do a face mask, and just pamper myself, I always pull this lotion out, put on some nice pajamas and read a good book in the light of my salt lamp. It's as close as you can get to heaven and it wouldn't be the same without this lotion.
Kay K.
Kay K.
Although not recommended for severely dry skin like mine, Bath Body Works' Aromatherapy body lotion in Sleep Lavender Chamomile is a good skincare option for "normal" skin. I absolutely love the scent; very relaxing lavender with sugary hints of vanilla. And since it's a lightweight lotion, there's no residue. Plus the packaging is gorgeous! Just be careful because it's a real glass bottle.
Emily d.
Emily d.
Clayton, NC
This is one of my favorite aromatherapy scents offered at bath and body works. It smells incredible, gives you a light layer of moisture to your skin, and leaves you feeling relaxed and ready to lie down for bed. Whenever I can't sleep I put a light layer of this on my arms and neck and after breathing this in for a few minutes I find that I am better able to relax and fall asleep.
Mary E.
Mary E.
Bedford, PA
I love the Aromatherapy line at Bath & Body Works. I have the stress candle as well as the Lavender Chamomile body lotion. It smells wonderful & isn't sticky. It's great to put on right before bed. It really helps me ease into a more relaxed sleep. I always have this next to my bed!
Heather N.
Heather N.
Schaumburg, IL
Nothing soothes you to sleep like this lotion. Not only does it calm me down after a stressful day, but it also repels mosquitoes during the day. I tend to stock up on the annual Cyber Monday sale and have enough of this and the matching body wash for the year.
Breanna N.
Breanna N.
Lima, OH
I LOVE this lotion. I'm very interested in aromatherapy and this lotion is great. I love it and the energy and stress one. Reasonably priced as an aromatherapy item and it holds to Bath and Body works standards. Moisturizing enough but more for the smell.
Alicia E.
Alicia E.
I use this almost every night after I get out of the shower. If you're somebody who needs to relax, you need this. I've repurchased this more than once now. It's my go to gift for my mom and aunts. They all love it. The smell is nice, not overbearing.
Ivy S.
Ivy S.
Kansas
This stuff is amazing! I use it every night before bed! It really helps with calming me down and getting sleepy! I would totally buy it again but it lasts for forever so I doubt I'll needs buy a new one in a long time! All in all I love this product!
Laura C.
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
When i was pregnant i had insomnia because of the pregnancy but this aswell as a couple dashes of the oil on my pillow helped me sleep so much better. The smell is long lasting and it comes out more as you get warm its amazing. Not expensive at all.
Chrysten T.
Chrysten T.
Saint Paul, MN
The first time I smelled this at bath and body works, I immediately fell in love. I apply this lotion on my hands every night before bed and oh man does it make me sleep so good; no lie. I still wake up smelling it on my hands. Worth the money.
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Spring Hill, FL
Is the scent strong smelling or light smelling? I prefer things to be lightly scented, but I also have a 4 month old who sleeps next to my side of the bed and I am worried it would interfere with his sleep pattern if I used this. I don't want him to be dependent on smelling this scent and correlating it to mommy being there or not.
Amy M.
Amy M.
How does this product compare to others? Has anyone used it? Do you like it?
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Does the scent stay on for a long time? I like to wear perfume during the day and I am afraid of mixing too many scents if I put this on at night.
Isabel ❤.
Isabel ❤.
Does this actually make you feel sleepy ?
Cassandra W.