BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Aromatherapy Body Lotion Sleep - Lavender Chamomile Sleep Well. Lavender Essential Oil soothes and calms so you can sleep better. Chamomile Essential Oil has a lulling effect to enhance sleep. This ultra-creamy body lotion contains Natural Soybean Oil to nourish and moisturize skin and Glycerin to attract moisture to skin. Breathe deeply for best results. Never tested on animals. Fragranced with essential oils and other natural fragrances. Natural ingredients may cause color variations 6.5 oz

• Does this actually make you feel sleepy ?1 Answers
  • Does the scent stay on for a long time? I like to wear pe...3 Answers
  • Is the scent strong smelling or light smelling? I prefer ...4 Answers
Anmol A.
Sugar Land
The fragrance and consistency of this lotion is perfect. It's scent is strong and delicious smelling. Very soothing to the senses and so clean and refreshing. I bought the 3 pack in glass bottles with a pump. Very handy.
Meghan R.
Unionville, MI
Absolutely love the calming smell of this product! It is great to rub all over and massage into to stressed parts of your body right before bed! I feel like it really does help calm me down to sleep! The room spray of the scent is also great because you can spray it on your pillow!
Nikki T.
Iowa City
This is sitting on my nightside stand as I type this. It put a little on at night before I go to sleep and it instantly makes me feel more relaxed. My boyfriend has since started to use it as well because he loves the smell so much!
KC B.
Adams, TN
I have used many scents from this line and I absolutely would recommend it. I bought them all at their annual sale for about $4 a piece. This scent is amazing and I have already used it all up and I am on my last bottle of the comfort (vanilla + patchouli) and its great. I need to go pick some more up!
Marie N.
Newport, RI
I love this lotion so much. It really is quite a relaxing smell and makes your hands and feet feel so soft. It is a pretty expensive product but as an insomniac I appreciate any product that can help me sleep and it’s why I have the entire Sleep Product Line From Bath and Body Works. I highly recommend this it’s not too strong of a smell like the LUSH Sleepy lotion because of the camomile and does make your tired.
Kalley-Rose W.
California
I use this product right out of the bath or the shower. I use the bubble bath or shower gel and I love using it as a set because it helps me to relax. Bath and Body Works is my favorite place.
Cassandra S.
Morgantown, WV
I absolutely love this lotion. I regularly use it before bed. The smell is light and often makes me feel sleepy and relaxed. The bottle has lasted forever. Best stuff ever.
Alexis K.
Waterloo
I love this lotion. I just started using the aromatherapy line from Bath and Body Works and this is the scent that I fell in love with. I use this every night after I shower before I go to sleep.
Veronica T.
Dallas TX
Absolutely amazing, I love this lotion. My Mother N Law got this for me for a Wedding gift, and it makes my skin feel amazing! Smells wonderful and is a very high quality lotion
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
I was fairly upset when they reformulated this with chamomile and took away the vanilla, but once I tried this, I was pleasantly surprised! This isn’t like the regular Bath & Body works fragrances...this is aromatic and natural smelling. Chamomile is actually a flower that is used in many forms to promote sleep so I am happy to inform you all that this will definitely relax your body & mind, allowing for a good nights rest. The texture is creamy and it’s so silky upon application. It doesn’t make your skin greasy, instead it soaks right in leaving a luxurious soft feel with an wonderfully pleasant floral fragrance. I’m happy that I made this inexpensive purchase and when I bought it online, I saved a ton of money, plus got free shipping! I highly recommend this and all the products in this line for all craving a peaceful relaxing night with restful sleep.
Amy M.
How does this product compare to others? Has anyone used it? Do you like it?
Rebecca K.
Spring Hill, FL
Is the scent strong smelling or light smelling? I prefer things to be lightly scented, but I also have a 4 month old who sleeps next to my side of the bed and I am worried it would interfere with his sleep pattern if I used this. I don't want him to be dependent on smelling this scent and correlating it to mommy being there or not.
Amanda S.
Does the scent stay on for a long time? I like to wear perfume during the day and I am afraid of mixing too many scents if I put this on at night.
Isabel M.
Does this actually make you feel sleepy ?
Cassandra W.
How moisturizing is this?