Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Sleep Detoxify - Black Chamomile Body Lotion - Lot of 3 - 6.5 Oz uploaded by Jessica M.

BY SELLTOP15

This lotion is infused with bamboo charcoal extract to help your body detoxify overnight. Black chamomile essential oil is added to enhance sleep. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Hannah B.
This black c this sleep scent in Black camomile is amazing! The scent is very soothing and peaceful. I️ use I️t every night before bed. Perfect for a relaxing spa night
Deidra S.
Columbus
I've had this for about a week or two. I love the chamomile scent. It is a good moisturizer. I don't notice any definite change with the detox from the bamboo charcoal extract. It only has the slight blue-gray tint, but otherwise is still white.
Liz M.
Iowa city, IA
I tried this lotion when it first came out, and I've been hooked since! Love the aromatherapy! This scent is sooo clean, soft and relaxing! It's great to put on before sleep, but also before work so I don't smell too strong.
Ashley C.
Lynchburg , VA
I loved every single thing about this lotion except for the fact that it contains mineral oil in it which is terrible for your skin. Lovely smell and works great otherwise. Not so sure about the detox factor.
Jessica M.
I love rubbing this aromatherapy on my body right after the shower it really does relax me. The chamomile essential oil and bamboo charcoal extract are a perfect blend. These are pricey but I recommend getting this line when it's on sale! That's when I pick up their things