BY AROMATHERAPY #92 in Bath Products

This fast-foaming body wash is infused with soothing skin conditioners, while an aromatherapy[y blend of essential oils and natural ingredients benefit body, mind & mood. For a bubbly bath, add a couple ounces to warm, running water. Breath deeply for best results.

MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
This is my go-to shower gel for special events or dates. It is such a beautiful smell, and I find it extremely relaxing and have a nice aroma. I highly recommend this product for special occasions or just everyday use! The dark tones are beautiful, and vibrant!
Veronica B.
Bath and body works always had the best sprays and body washes around. Compared to VS it has many things better. Good prices too! The only thing is in the heat the smells seems to change. But def will always go here!
Suzanne C.
Smells good!! I love the vanilla and jasmine scent!! Bought it at bath and body works!! It lasts me forever Bc you just need a little bit at s time!! The scent is really pretty and light not over bearing!! Would buy again!!
Jamie W.
This scent in the Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy line is amazing. I bought the foam wash and body crram. I was initially on the fence about whether or not I would like the scent. It really surprised me, the mix of Jasmine and Vanilla are so delicious and actually very sensual and calming. Very luxurious.
Jill S.
I had a bottle in my closet for three years and it still is good and smells stronger and better than any body wash I've tried. It makes your skin feel great and moisturized and you don't even need to wear perfume or lotion so just make sure you like the scent!
Riley M.
I enjoyed the smell but I had to use almost half of a bottle to have a decent bubble bath. This product is nice, but certainly not worth it's price. I would stick to the 2 dollar giant bottles from Walmart if you're going for a nice bubble bath.