BY AROMATHERAPY #92 in Bath Products

This fast-foaming body wash is infused with soothing skin conditioners, while an aromatherapy[y blend of essential oils and natural ingredients benefit body, mind & mood. For a bubbly bath, add a couple ounces to warm, running water. Breath deeply for best results.

Monica N.
Bronx, NY
I love anything aromatherapy and this product is by far my favorite it last long and smells wonderful. I got this product from bath and body works. The price is about $13 for a 10 fl oz bottle but when they have sales I rack up. I recommend this product to anyone that likes aromatherapy.
Brooke B.
I love Bath and Body works Aromatherapy lines. My favorite being the sensual line. There are at least two different scents I'm aware of, Jasmine & Vanilla and Vanilla & Black Currant. I own both in body wash form, and the Black Currant is my favorite. This one, the Jasmine scent, is also wonderful in it's own way. It's a much lighter scent, and it works very well as either a bubble bath or body wash. The scent is extremely relaxing.
Jillaine H.
I bought this a couple months ago after my boyfriend's sister recommended it and I love it! I use the body wash and the lotion. This is my favorite scent from the Bath & Body Works aromatherapy line. It doesn't smell too sweet like some other scents.  The mix of Jasmine and Vanilla are so delicious and actually very sensual and calming. If you want to try one of the Aromatherapy scents, I would recommend this one.
Alison W.
Overland Park, KS
I bought this a couple months ago and I'm still obsessed with it. I use the body wash, sugar scrub, and the lotion. This is my favorite scent from Bath & Body Works. It doesn't smell too sweet like some other scents. If you want to try one of the Aromatherapy scents, I would recommend this one.
Monique L.
I love the smell of it! I have the body wash and scrub. The scrub is kinda tough on my skin but leaves it so smooth at the end. It is a little expensive because you should sign up for the emails because there are on sale every couple weeks.
Michele W.
For the past 10 years this has been my absolute favorite scent. When I went to Bath and Body Works yesterday, they no longer have it. It smells like absolute heaven. It's relaxing, romantic and clean smelling. The scent lasts all day long. Love love love! Please bring it back!
Shareece A.
Cordova, TN
I love bath and body aromatherapy products and this by far is at the top of my list. The scent is very nice. I noticed the smell lasts throughout the day even when just putting it on my arms. People always compliment me when I wear it.
Amanda A.
Fall River
This is one of the more unique scents in the Aromatherapy line. The only con is that it sometimes smells too strong for me. It is a good scent and lives up to its name. This is a product that is definitely on the purchase again list.
Kendra P.
Greenville, SC
Absolutely love this body wash I used this every morning it gives me a fresh burst in the morning and positive vibes to start my day. I stock up on these yearly when they are on sale
Jill S.
I had a bottle in my closet for three years and it still is good and smells stronger and better than any body wash I've tried. It makes your skin feel great and moisturized and you don't even need to wear perfume or lotion so just make sure you like the scent!