Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy Sandalwood Rose Nourishing Relax Body Lotion uploaded by Isabelle K.Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy Sandalwood Rose Nourishing Relax Body Lotion uploaded by Alyssa B.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Sandalwood Rose Nourishing Relax Body Lotion 6.5 oz.
This ultra-creamy body lotion keeps skin soft and moisturized while an aromatherapy blend of essential oils soothes and brings balance and harmony so you can relax.

This formula contains Natural Soybean Oil to nourish and moisturize skin and Glycerin to attract moisture to skin.

Relax and unwind. Sandalwood Essential Oil relaxes and soothes the mind. Rose Essential Oil calms to bring balance and harmony.

• Is the scent more sandalwood or more rose? 1 Answers
  • Love these I have every single one Bath & BodyWorks A...1 Answers
KM S.
Ok, the product in picture is not the one I have, which means that is the old label. The more recent labels are prettier. Anyway, this is one of my favorites! Ever! They don't sell them in store anymore, so I buy them online. It's relaxing, makes me feel better, and smells great!
Brittney C.
Vestavia Hls, AL
One thing that makes me love Bath and Body Works so much are their aromatherapy scents. This makes me feel relaxed, and is not harsh on my skin. They are a good value and I can’t wait to have more in my collection!
April B.
Usually with stress relief products they have a funky off putting smell to them, but I absolutely love the smell of this. I love aromatherapy. It's extremely helpful. I carry a lot of stress in my shoulders and don't have anyone to massage them for me and have no money to go get a massage. So I'll rub this into my shoulders and a little while later they feel so much better, plus the smell of it is so relaxing. I'll use it before bed sometimes and it'll put me right to sleep. I highly recommend this stuff and if you don't care for this scent Bath & Body Works has a few other scents in the stress relief line.
Amanda E.
Conyers, GA
This is one of the best scents that I have purchased from Bath and Body Works. I just found out about it a couple months ago. I have bought quite a few since then. I am upset that it isn't an all year product of theirs. If you can get this when it's offered. It is worth it. They always have so many great sales going on, too. I got mine at less than $20 for the pair, lotion and shower gel. It doesn't break me out either. I actually admired this scent so much that I searched for the perfect perfume to go with. Marc Jacobs Decadence. They are near identical.
marlene j.
This has got to be the best made lotion for anyone that has a high stress life. Apply it to your arms at bedtime and the aroma is with you all night! Its magic for me to get some zzz's
Shagufta H.
It is really hard to get your hands on this lotion. When B&BW restocked this--I bought two online. The smell of sandalwood and rose is unique and lives up to its name in the Stress Relief line. I wish this were part of the permanent collection, but you can wish.

Overall, this lotion is decent. However, the ingredients worry me like all of B&BW products. That is why I give this product 3 stars.
Emilie B.
Omaha, NE
I've been a fan of the Bath and Body aromatherapy line for a very long time. I've tried just about every scent except for this one...until now! I'm in love! It says "sandalwood" but it honestly smells similar to amber, which is my all-time favorite scent. I put this on at night and instantly feel relaxed. If you haven't tried this yet, try it!
jasmin c.
Dalton, GA
The bath and body works aromatherapy collection is great the price is alright but could be cheaper for what it is I found the texture very smooth and cool on my skin the smell did not last very long on me and i did not like the particular one i grabbed after a while of smelling it. I have since then not bought any more.
Maddie S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I adore sandalwood. This natural element in this product really is wonderful. It is so gentle on the skin. It also has seemed to help any blemishes on my body. It is very gentle and improves my skin more so than other brands of lotion. I would for sure recommend.
Brynn L.
Woodbury, MN
I absolutely love the aromatherapy line bath and body works has come out with! It works so well, I got it at my local bath and body works and it was a good price. There are many different scents so there is one for everyone. I will continue to buy this product.
Angel R.
Corning, CA
Love these I have every single one Bath & BodyWorks Aromatherapy best essential oil body lotion ever made in love with this line must have all year around always wait when it's half off to stock up $6.50 on sale half of $13
Kerian K.
Rustburg, VA
Is the scent more sandalwood or more rose?

back