Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersBath & Body Works
Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy PEPPERMINT Essential Oil Body Lotion

Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy PEPPERMINT Essential Oil Body Lotion

by Bath & Body Works

FRAGRANCE
Using an artisanal craft to extract essential oils from plants, we’ve captured the natural therapeutic power of Pure Peppermint. It promotes focus & encourages positivity.

OVERVIEW
Aromatherapy in its purest form! Infused with mind-clearing Pure Peppermint Essential Oil, nourishing shea butter & vitamin E, this fast-absorbing body lotion conditions skin while promoting focus

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy PEPPERMINT Essential Oil Body Lotion!
Rixeyville
Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy PEPPERMINT Essential Oil Body Lotion uploaded by Janine S.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
This product is just wonderful. This whole like is amazing but I highly recommend this one because it makes you feel more calm as you’re breathing in the peppermint and it’s aesthetically pleasing !
Resaca, GA
Let me start off by saying peppermint anything is my faaaavorite, and the aromatherapy line is my favorite Bath & Body Works collection. This smells incredible! B&BW has a Christmas peppermint lotion which I love and own two bottles of, but it smells more artificial than the Aromatherapy one. The Aromatherapy peppermint definitely smells more natural and is made of natural peppermint essential oils, which I love. If you are a peppermint lover, you need this lotion! It feels nice and tingly on the skin while being so moisturizing.
I absolutely love this lotion. It’s one of the best in the aromatherapy line. It smells amazing and the peppermint scent is just invigorating. It keeps my skin moisturized. The pump makes it easy to use. I’m really hoping that Bath & Body Works will bring it back and keep it permanently in the aromatherapy line of products!
Savannah, MO
I am obsessed with everything Bath & Body Works! They have the best scents, the best lotions, the best soaps, all of it! I love the simple, calm, cool scent of the essential peppermint oil lotion. My only complaint is that it doesn’t come in the thicker Shea butter type so it seems to wear off/dry out quicker when I use it. I find myself reapplying far more often than I do with their Shea lotions.
Olympia, WA
I wish I would have purchased more than one while Bath & Body Works was having their clearance sale. The peppermint is strong without being overpowering to the senses. The consistency is lightweight but my hands stay moisturized. I wash my hands often throughout the day and this has been my go to lotion.
I was tad disappointed by this peppermint lotion and the matching body soap. I'm always on the hunt for minty skin care that awakens my senses on early mornings and soothes my headaches/migraines when needed. Typically these minty lotions also produce a tingly or cooling sensation. This lotion does not provide either of those sensations and is only mildly moisturizing
Alhambra , CA
Bath & Body Works® Aromatherapy PEPPERMINT Essential Oil Body Lotion uploaded by Lupe B.
One of my favorite lotions! Love the scent of peppermint! I keep it at my desk because it really does revitalize and helps clear my mind, which then allows me to refocus.
Los Angeles
This is my favorite lotion, hands down. I don't know why, but I love the smell of peppermint so much and it really relaxes me. I really love the essential oil sets from B&BW. This lotion is especially good in the winter but I use it year round.
Blacksburg
Hate the glass bottle. I know that’s terribly not earth friendly of me but I’m so clumsy I keep knocking it over on my solid wood desk at work and it makes a huge sound! Other than that it smells great and works as a daily use but when my hands are super dry it doesn’t make a huge difference.

Looking for your answer?