BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Lemongrass Cardamom Stress Relief Pillow Mist 4 fl oz (118 ml) Just relax. Lemongrass Essential Oil enhances clarity. Cardamom Essential Oil helps soothe the mind. Lightly spray this fragrant mist over your pillow or... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I'm obsessed with this spray! It smells so good and it makes me feel so calm and relaxed! It shockingly doesn't smell like a kitchen or like either ingredient listed but I still love it! It's affordable and the bottle lasts a long time! It's not to strong and it fades nicely! Can't recommend enough!
Kaicey W.
This stuff is AMAZING! However, it is also discontinued. :( And has been for years. I still have some stashed away and use it sparingly, though. I really wish B&BW would bring it back. I much prefer to the current Stress Relief scent. The lemongrass is so refreshing and I haven’t found anything comparable since they changed it.
Sheryl S.
Waterford , NY
I love the scent of the Stress relief line.  I have multiple different items including the pillow mist, lotion, candles and more.  Such a clean and uplifting scent.  The pillow mist is great to travel with as well to make the hotel feel a little more like home.
Britt. S.
Knoxville
Great product for relaxing! Especially after a hard day at work.Bath Body Works Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Lavender Vanilla Sleep Pillow Mist 5.3 Oz. Bath and bodyworks
valerie m.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
I love this spray so much!! I spray it on my bed & pillows every night before bed. It's so refreshing after a long day & I love how calming the scent is!
Angie G.
Yucaipa, CA
I love the smell. I actually use it on my kiddos with their nightly bath. It does soothe them and give them a good night sleep
Vicki F.
Great Lakes
I purchased the Aromatherapy lemongrass mist if was very refreshing very lite a very pretty scent i loved this product.
Samantha H.
King, ON
It is such a great product I love it Bath Body Works Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Eucalyptus Spearmint Stress Relief Pillow Mist 5.3 oz helps me sleep at night I love it. I would definitely recommend it to others